over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sulfur burps and stomach pain…..

Yes. The food gets stuck. Similar to what happened with Dusty. Sometimes I have to throw it up because it's lodged and won't go down. Even liquids then can't go down, and saliva builds up. It can hurt too if you let it build up too big. So trying to swallow a liquid to wash it down only makes things a lot worse. You just have to sit and hope it goes down.

It's like my esophagus is stuck in a spasm. Sometimes all I throw up is a huge volume of saliva.
fermented foods is one thing that will help nearly all stomach ailments ive found

fermented foods is one thing that will help nearly all stomach ailments ive found
Yup. The acidity of kimchi or saurkraut aids hydrochloric acid production in the stomach, and the natural probiotics help everything else lol

Yes. The food gets stuck. Similar to what happened with Dusty. Sometimes I have to throw it up because it's lodged and won't go down. Even liquids then can't go down, and saliva builds up. It can hurt too if you let it build up too big. So trying to swallow a liquid to wash it down only makes things a lot worse. You just have to sit and hope it goes down.

It's like my esophagus is stuck in a spasm. Sometimes all I throw up is a huge volume of saliva.

This is exactly what's going onwith me esp with trying to wash it down with fluids. It doesn't help but actually make it worse most times. That's usually when I have to force myself to vomit. This thread has woken me up. I'm going to get an appointment set up with my doctor this week.
Thanks Maldorf.

i
Yup. The acidity of kimchi or saurkraut aids hydrochloric acid production in the stomach, and the natural probiotics help everything else lol
i saw a study on pubmed a few years ago demonstrating ACV also contains probiotics not just acetic acid

i

i saw a study on pubmed a few years ago demonstrating ACV also contains probiotics not just acetic acid
As long as it’s an acv that still contains the mother like braggs. The mother is somewhat similar to kefir grains. Definitely probiotics which is part of why it’s helpful for indigestion.

Too easy because kimchi fucking tastes amazing. A salad with kimchi, chicken, and cheese cubes with some homemade vegan ranch dressing. Perfect meal.

Too easy because kimchi fucking tastes amazing. A salad with kimchi, chicken, and cheese cubes with some homemade vegan ranch dressing. Perfect meal.
It does. I make my own and always have at least a half gallon in my fridge

Attachments

• E8A81E9F-CC47-4C16-BC76-58A6B2EF450E.jpeg
    E8A81E9F-CC47-4C16-BC76-58A6B2EF450E.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
This is exactly what's going onwith me esp with trying to wash it down with fluids. It doesn't help but actually make it worse most times. That's usually when I have to force myself to vomit. This thread has woken me up. I'm going to get an appointment set up with my doctor this week.
Thanks Maldorf.
I had a scope of my upper GI and they diagnosed my eosinophilic esophagitis. He said mine wasnt bad enough to stretch out. They can stretch out the strictures and make it bigger again, but he chose not to do mine. Not sure why he just didnt do it. Im still having problems and this started way back around 2012 or so. All of my big problems started after my heart attack.

Taking Pepcid, Famotadine, helps me and is what i do now.

Another huge thing, avoid alcohol and really spicy food. If I drink some alcohol, the next day I will have trouble swallowing. Its like clockwork.

Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, worked better than Pepcid but gave me really bad leg cramps. It might be ok for you. Protonix is a script, while Pepcid is OTC. The script Pepcid the doc prescribed was 2x the dose of the OTC extra strength. So now sometimes I take double the dose, 2 pills in the AM and then 2 pills in the PM. Im now taking 2 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

Another member on here messaged me for advice on this problem and he has had good luck improving his swallowing problem. He stopped drinking alcohol and takes the Pepcid. He is doing well. You can buy the generic Famotadine at Walgreens, Kroger, Meijer, whatever store cheap. A lot of places make the generic. It is very cheap. The brand name Pepcid is expensive.

Another member on here messaged me for advice on this problem and he has had good luck improving his swallowing problem. He stopped drinking alcohol and takes the Pepcid. He is doing well. You can buy the generic Famotadine at Walgreens, Kroger, Meijer, whatever store cheap. A lot of places make the generic. It is very cheap. The brand name Pepcid is expensive.
Pepcid is also a mild antihistamine which works on the histamines in the gut. This is party why it helps

Pepcid is also a mild antihistamine which works on the histamines in the gut. This is party why it helps
Oh, didnt know that! I take Zirtek daily which is an antihistamine and it seems to have zero effect on my throat. I wish it helped as well. Perhaps each type of antihistamine works in specific tissues better? Dont know.

Oh, didnt know that! I take Zirtek daily which is an antihistamine and it seems to have zero effect on my throat. I wish it helped as well. Perhaps each type of antihistamine works in specific tissues better? Dont know.

Benadryl , claritin, allegra , etc, never work for me. Zyrtek works for most of my symptoms. I get bouts hives and odd swelling which usually pair with my GI symptoms. Zyrtek relieves it for me well. Are you similar?

I had a scope of my upper GI and they diagnosed my eosinophilic esophagitis. He said mine wasnt bad enough to stretch out. They can stretch out the strictures and make it bigger again, but he chose not to do mine. Not sure why he just didnt do it. Im still having problems and this started way back around 2012 or so. All of my big problems started after my heart attack.

Taking Pepcid, Famotadine, helps me and is what i do now.

Another huge thing, avoid alcohol and really spicy food. If I drink some alcohol, the next day I will have trouble swallowing. Its like clockwork.

Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, worked better than Pepcid but gave me really bad leg cramps. It might be ok for you. Protonix is a script, while Pepcid is OTC. The script Pepcid the doc prescribed was 2x the dose of the OTC extra strength. So now sometimes I take double the dose, 2 pills in the AM and then 2 pills in the PM. Im now taking 2 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

Lowers magnesium levels I believe

Benadryl , claritin, allegra , etc, never work for me. Zyrtek works for most of my symptoms. I get bouts hives and odd swelling which usually pair with my GI symptoms. Zyrtek relieves it for me well. Are you similar?
I take Zirtek mostly for my nasal allergy symptoms and my asthma. It helps a lot with that. It appears to do nothing for my throat problem, the eosinophilc esophagitis. Zirtek for me is the best. Much better than Claritin or Allegra for me.

I take Zirtek mostly for my nasal allergy symptoms and my asthma. It helps a lot with that. It appears to do nothing for my throat problem, the eosinophilc esophagitis. Zirtek for me is the best. Much better than Claritin or Allegra for me.
Same thing for me. They don't do anything for me. Zyrtek works the best. Wonder why as other people prefer others. Benadryl works but not as well as z

Lowers magnesium levels I believe
Yes, I think I read that too. After I went off that crap I immediately started taking 1 magnesium tablet a day. Ive never had another problem, but I never took Protonix again. i still take magnesium just to be safe.

My GI doctor flat out told me that there was no way that the Protonix was causing my cramps, but I didnt believe him. I got him to prescrive pepcid and got off Pronix right away. I never had another cramp, so in my case it was the Protonix messing me up bad.

I went to the ER with the cramps because they were so bad. I was worried about my heart and that I might have an arrythmia if my electrolytes were messed up. They ran a battery of tests on me including electrolytes and everything came back normal. Weird. Maybe they didnt test for magnesium? Magnesium seems like something obvious to test for though.

Yes, I think I read that too. After I went off that crap I immediately started taking 1 magnesium tablet a day. Ive never had another problem, but I never took Protonix again. i still take magnesium just to be safe.

My GI doctor flat out told me that there was no way that the Protonix was causing my cramps, but I didnt believe him. I got him to prescrive pepcid and got off Pronix right away. I never had another cramp, so in my case it was the Protonix messing me up bad.

I went to the ER with the cramps because they were so bad. I was worried about my heart and that I might have an arrythmia if my electrolytes were messed up. They ran a battery of tests on me including electrolytes and everything came back normal. Weird. Maybe they didnt test for magnesium? Magnesium seems like something obvious to test for though.

Your doctor is wrong lol. I just did a google search and it shows protonix lowers mag levels. Electrolyte are weird. I use to suffer severe leg cramps, but since taking 1g of mag daily and 2(99mg) potassium tabs and upping my water to more than a gallon, they're gone. Always tested with normal electrolyte levels, as well

Your doctor is wrong lol. I just did a google search and it shows protonix lowers mag levels. Electrolyte are weird. I use to suffer severe leg cramps, but since taking 1g of mag daily and 2(99mg) potassium tabs and upping my water to more than a gallon, they're gone. Always tested with normal electrolyte levels, as well
If water is over 1 gallon per day, make sure you’re getting adequate sodium. And I don’t mean the RDA. Hard training individuals and those working in hot environments should be taking in a good deal more than that

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws