over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer 2019

Everything today went wrong but it actually worked out in the end. My gf went out last night and got really drunk and slept most of the day. Then she tells me she forgot and it's her mum's 60th birthday. So we had to go to her parents so the gym had to wait until very late. I get there and loads of people are there with a giant table full of food. There is me with my packet of rice cakes :eek::D I wanted to remain tight so I just had a little chicken and rice which was fine as I was planning on eating just rice cakes. Her mum gave me loads of cake in tupperware and I just destroyed that after I had pics done. I also destroyed a double big mac, fries and a blueberry cheesecake. I am gonna also have a giant bowl of cereal now with coconut milk then it's back to healthy eating.

I also tried some tan just to see the difference and it was like water and came out the tub without me squeezing it so the bath was a complete mess. It turned out ok but I didn't realize you are meant to sleep straight after using it. It's called 2 min tan by Protan so I figured it would be instant but I had to wait ages then it was still a mess. I looked great in the bathroom mirror so I should have got pics but I just went to the gym and it ended fading and my legs looked a mess. I am fairly pleased with some of the pics though. I can't pose to save my life but threw in some leg shots. I am 6ft 2 so legs are hard to look big but I will still post them. Maybe I will try and get some better pics taken as the tan looks like a mess. I will post them tomorrow as it's very late now.

Last edited:
Not bad at all. A little bigger than the avatar?

Before cutting I tried to downsize with no concern about muscle loss. With the added hormones and constant protein/aminos (later on muscle memory too) it would be very hard to lose any real muscle. I don't think I am bigger than my avatar but my overall physique has improved so it's progression which is the most important thing. I have made improvements (some small) to various bodyparts which creates a better overall look imo. Although I have that bug so I want to grow again and things will go to another level in the future :)

Dude! Awesome work!

Thanks matey.

Just a few thoughts I had after training today. As I have previously mentioned I didn't get as lean as I planned but not far off. I simply didn't diet consistently enough but that didn't really matter because if I had gone through a depletion stage longer at the end (even just another week) I would have got there but stopped it very early. During depletion I did go very low cal and the fat was melting off me. I did have more carbs then planned during loading but I could have pushed this even more. The main reason I didn't was well the reason listed above (not depleting for longer and harder). Now because I am relaxed and the last 2 days I have just been eating McDonalds and cereal and the fullness and vascularity has been on another level.

I could deplete again for approx 2 weeks and load and I will be right there (it's tempting) but truth be told I can't be bothered. I am also happy to come down to TRT. I may even just not inject for 1 month and allow my levels to come right down. Sometimes I like to just have a mental break from everything. I have also booked a flight to see my parents soon and I want to be able to go out and eat what I want at various restaurants.

I probably looked my best ever during training today. Super hard and vascular and it felt great (my quads veins were the best they have ever been). I decided to train back, bi-ceps and abs and pushed the volume to burn more calories due to all the crap I have ate recently. The other day I went to McDonalds twice and it wasn't just for a burger. For the 1st trip I got a Double Big Mac, fries, orange juice and cheesecake. For the 2nd trip I got a Farmers beef, bacon and cheese burger, fries, orange juice, apple pie and blueberry cheesecake. After I ate it all I had a massive bowl of cereal (golden grahams) and more stuff later on.

Training today was about 2 hours of a variety of rows and pulldowns etc. Lot's of unilateral and standard reps. I did go up to 5pps for the TG row. I finished that movement with a big drop set with 4pps, 3pps and 2pps. I was doing 5 reps with the right arm (left under tension), 5 reps left arm (right under tension), 4 reps right, 4 reps left, 3 reps right, 3 reps left, 5 reps both arms, then drop a plate and do the same again. Same sort of thing with pulldowns. I finished with 5 sets of straight arm lat pulldowns. I also done 20 mins of lower back and ab movements. Plus 10 mins of stretching to end the day.

My training will now be higher frequency and lower volume for each bodypart. Pretty much full body training approx 4-5 days per week. 1-2 movements for each bodypart. Although I will simply train what I feel like training. If my chest is sore for example I will leave it out and train everything else. I will listen to my body but most things will be trained each day. I will start tomorrow but back and bi-ceps will not be done due to the high volume from today. So it's gonna be 1 exercise for everything else. Now for the likes of abductors/adductors, glutes and forearms they will be rotated in approx twice weekly. Obviously things overlap though so both a bi-cep and back movement could also hit forearms in any given day. The same for leg press/squat stance... hams, glutes, addutors and quads etc. My point being if I were to do 1 exercise for every single thing I would be in the gym a long time so certain movements will be used to cover more than 1 body part on certain days and I will stick with the basics.

I started today with a bowl of oats and it tasted amazing. It's the only thing I cook with my microwave and it makes it very fast and easy. Oats in a bowl and I added oat milk (could use water or almond/cashew/coconut/rice milk). 2 mins 10 secs on full power then stir for 10 secs. Back in for 1 min 20 secs and done. I added one scoop of mutant iso surge cookies and cream flavoured whey and mixed in. Then goes in 1 chopped banana and you have a solid pre workout meal done in minutes.

Last edited:
You look great and huge, especially the fact that your so tall!! What is your body weight now? How did you get rid of all the gorilla hair?:D My husband uses Nair for men from Iherb and it works great, pump bottle, apply like lotion, leave for 10min and shower, hair just falls off!!

You look great and huge, especially the fact that your so tall!! What is your body weight now? How did you get rid of all the gorilla hair?:D My husband uses Nair for men from Iherb and it works great, pump bottle, apply like lotion, leave for 10min and shower, hair just falls off!!

I replied to this last night but it failed then the forum wouldn't load up for me. I haven't weighed myself so I don't know. I don't even own a scale now. I didn't want it to play on my mind. For many years I would aim for certain weights and for bodybuilding (looking good) it means nothing and can often go against people. It's not like I have to be in a certain weight category so I was just going for a look as opposed to weight.

I used Protan's Hair Away. I posted about it last week. It was a big of a disaster but looking back it's a great product. I hate shaving so ordered it last minute to try. The problem was I left my gorilla hair for ages and it grows really long. It was too long for the product. I left it on over double the time to make sure as well. Parts came off super smooth so I was made up but other areas none at all. Plus some bits looked like I had burnt it so it curled up but was still attached to my body. I went through 2 bottles of the stuff (not cheap as I ordered it domestically) and still had to shave afterwards. Although I am going to order it again as I think it will work perfectly if I use it on short hair. The fuckers are already growing back fast so I may have to use it soon :eek::D

Things are good. My diet is similar but with more carbs and some healthy fats. The carbs are mainly rice or rice cakes with most meals. Although I have also added to my fruit intake and usually do that in the form of 1 small fruit with meals. An example I had turkey breast with rice cakes and added a small mandarin orange. I just had quark with eaa's mixed in and added strawberries and lemon juice. Today I had beef and rice and added some pineapple (with spices) to the beef as well. So just little bits added to meals.

I have also had a few bowls of cereal as well but nothing over the top. One treat I have had each morning when I get up is a cold coffee, 2 squares of 86% dark chocolate and a handful of walnuts. I have also added in 1/2 avocado per day and a handful of nuts (walnuts, brazil nuts, macadamias etc) before bed as well. So just a relaxed but healthy approach to adding calories using a variety of fruits, vegetables, oils and nuts.

I still haven't injected and plan to stay off everything for approx 1 month. I said to myself in the past I wouldn't do that but 1 month is nothing and levels will just be falling off. I plan to use TRT after that off period. Although I may change my mind (will see how my joints feel) and add 150mg test in if they start to dry out (always happens when I stay off longer). Truth be told I was tempted to bang in test and deca and bulk but I 100% will have a short break.

By reason of my hormonal environment I will be eating well but nothing over the top for the foreseeable future (not counting my short trip to the UK). I can't throw in loads of calories with my test levels dropping and not expect to get fat. So a sensible diet with decent calories and healthy fats then when I add hormones back in the calories will start to slowly increase.

I wrote this but don't be surprised if I start test and deca in 1 month and go for it :D Although even if I do the doses will be low and I will build them up throught the weeks. I basically want to bulk and I am eager but I want some sort of break. I will also be getting blood work done next week so curious how that looks. As I was using avar I don't expect my HDL to be lookign good but I hope with my new additions and supplements it can bounce back quickly.

Today I woke up and had some 86% dark chocolate, walnuts and a cold coffee.

Pre workout I had beef, pineapple and jasmine rice.

Then I had some EAA's mixed with my multi vitamin and greens powders and drank that with my AM supplements.

Intra I had 2 scoops of Merica Labz Suprimos EAA’s and 25g carbs from Axe & Sledge's Demo Day.

Post workout I had another beef, pineapple and jasmine rice meal.

Then Quark (55g protein) with 1 scoop of EAA's, strawberries and lemon juice mixed in.

Turkey Breast, Rice Cakes and a mandarin Orange.

Not sure what else I will eat but probably some beef, salad with 1/2 avocado.

Pre bed will be protein (probably a shake) and some mixed nuts.

Here is a pic of my pre workout meal...

Last edited:
My training for the foreseeable future will be full body workouts and usually 1 working set per body part. I will listen to my body but I hope to be in the gym most days. If any body part needs a break I will leave it out for the day. Sometimes I may add in 2 exercises (2 working sets) for larger bodyparts such as back (high/low, thickness/width).

I posted this in another thread but will mention it here as it explains my thought process reagrding this type of training. Whilst I am all for keeping things simple there should be some intelligent thought put into this program structure especially the more days you train per week. Exercise selection and overall intensity are significant factors. Ones idea of failure is different to others. Meaning for me when I do 1 working set it can get very crazy. To the point I think even if it's just 1 working set you can't do that everyday of the week. Where I go on some sets you only need 1 set and your nervous system takes a fucking big hit. I couldn't do a crazy squat, leg press, pressing movement everyday. However if you do train daily you could maybe add in 2 of those per week and for the others days still go to muscular failure but pick smart exercises (ham curls, leg extensions, flyes etc). I couldn't do what I done on leg press yesterday/today everyday as I would be mentally drained after a short time. So thats why exercise selection and possible recovery/rest days come into play.

Then comes warm up sets and these are key. Generally I like to warm up slowly but that can't be done with a system like this as you would be in the gym all day (training all body parts). So you warm up your entire body for 5-10 mins then obviously be smart when warming up for each lift. Meaning if you are gonna press 3-4 pps I wouldn't do my typical 6-7 warm up sets (when it's my first exercise) and starting with the bar for 20 reps then doing 15 then 12 etc. At the same time you need to ensure you are safe and warmed up effectively. For this I would recommend a very light set of approx 12 reps then move up and do approx 5-7 reps then as you get heavier even about 3 reps. Then you do your working set of 12 reps. Go through things fairly quickly as well. The CNS still takes a big hit even when warming up if you are doing higher reps. So if you are doing 10 reps in your last warm up set with say 70% of the weight from your working set if you repeat that for every movement that day it's a lot of unnecessary work in regards to the CNS and ensuring optimal recovery between sessions.

Over the last 2 days my training has looked like...

Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 working set.
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Leg Press (glute/ham focused)... 1 working set.
Leg Extensions... 1 working set.
Rope AB Crunches... 1 working set.
Machine Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Rows... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set.
Standing DB Upright Row... 1 working set.
Machine Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
Cable Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Cable Bi-cep Curls... 1 working set.
Stretches.

Smith Chest Press (slight incline)... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Flye... 1 working set.
Standing DB Lateral Raise... 1 working set.
Standing DB Shrugs... 1 working set.
Seated Cable Row... 1 working set.
Hyper Extensions... 1 hard set (10kg plate and bodyweight).
Tri-set of Machine Twists (left and right) then Machine Crunches... 1 working set.
Standing DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Assisted Lat Pulldown/Dip Machine Tri-cep Pressdown... 1 working set.
Hip Abductors... 1 working set.
Machine Glute Raise... 1 working set for each leg.
Standing Leg Curl supersetted with Unilateral DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 1 working set for each leg.
Leg Press (quad focused)... 1 working set.
Calf Extensions... 1 working drop set.
Stretches.

I am relatively happy with things. My legs have improved a lot over the last year. Obviously they will never be freaky and it's not exactly loads of improvement but considering I have been abusing them for 15+ years I am happy with the recent changes. My mates on here who have followed me over the years will know the struggle I have had with my calves but I am also happy with them. Obviously I want more but I am happy with the changes.

I am thinking I probably should go on 150mg test per week for a cruise. This training system really takes it out of you if things aren't optimized. My diet is good (plus intra nutrition) and whilst my sleep could be better I am getting enough of it. Although even with just the 1 working set per day it's a decent amount of volume and you are hitting every bodypart at 100% daily. I could train approx 3 days per week to help matters but I want to be in the gym closer to 5-6 days per week. If I allow my test levels to crash it will be an uphill battle of recovery and aches and pains no doubt about that. So I can be sensible via training volume or I can be sensible by using a replacement dose of test. As I am eager to train hard now I will opt for the later.

I go away for 6 days to the UK on Monday so I will inject 150mg test on Sunday night and when I get back on Sunday inj 75mg then 75mg again on the Wed. I may start a new log when I get back or perhaps wait for a few weeks. One thing are certain I plan to blow up :p

I have trained at the same gym a few days now and I am limited with some leg movements. I wish I could do 12 rep max weight squats and stiff leg deadlifts but I can't and would be stupid for trying them. However my other gym does have a squat machine I plan to go for it on next time I train there. When in the UK I will be training at some of the best gyms around so I will definitely be hitting the various squat and leg press machines they have amongst other things. For the last few days I have used the leg press as my main heavy movement and that was the same today. One of them isn't even plate loaded but feels great (technogym) and my working set the other day was 32 reps. They were slow and controlled and fucking brutal. That's the thing if you push it for the 1 working set it's all you need. My legs (quads, hams, glutes etc) felt like they had been blown up full of air after I done that 1 set and I could barely walk properly for 10 mins :D

Today I started with abs and legs then worked my way up. I tried to keep warm up sets minimal to make sure the workout was fast paced. Obviously for certain movements I made sure I was safe. So for flat bench press I done 10kg a side for 10 reps, 20kg for 5 reps, 30kg for 5 reps, 40kg for 3 reps and so on. Now for other movements they may have included 3 warm up sets but literally no more than 2-3 mins duration from the start of my 1st warm up set to my working set. I went through many movements fast such as leg extensions, hip adductors, lateral raises etc.

Machine Ab Twists (left/right) and Crunches... 2 working tri-sets.
Calf Presses... 1 working drop set.
Seated Leg Curl... 1 working set.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set.
Leg Press (middle of platform and wide stance)... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Cable Extensions... 1 working set.
Bicep Cable Curls... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Flat Barbell Bench Press... 1 working set.
Machine Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Stretches.

Pre workout I ate something different and had beef, potatoes (boiled then fried in coconut oil with onions and spices) and beans. Afterwards I had 1 scoop of EAA's with my multi vitamin and green powders in 1 litre of water. Intra was 2 scoops of EAA's and 25g carbs from Axe and Sledge's Demo Day. Post workout I had quark with eaa's mixed in, blueberries, raspberries and lemon juice. Later I had turkey breast with rice cakes and 1 kiwi. Now I am chilling with a cold coffee, 87% dark chocolate and some walnuts. My next meal will be beef mince with vegetables.

I fly to the UK tomorrow. I will be eating what I want and lot's of it. I will tighten up the first few days I am back then start adding clean calories and hopefully a little size whilst on TRT. Then after a little time I will add in some test and deca and the calories will start to be increased much faster. I will also add in some slin. I plan to blow up and I will start a new log highlighting everything I do. By the end of it I want to be freaky and I hope you follow the journey. Hormones will be basic but perhaps I will push the slin because I really want to blow up.

Today I felt like mainly training legs and back. I trained at my gym with a squat machine (relatively safe for me) and a seated leg curl I can abuse myself on. I have very long legs so most leg curls machines are awkward but there are some good ones. When I train at this gym I always like to use the leg curl as I can really push the weight in a relatively safe manner. I ended up including most things but I added in more sets for back and hams. I will probably have 2 days off now then hit some gyms in the UK and looking forward to it.

Seated Calf Raises... finished with one big drop set of approx 75 reps.
Hack Squat Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Seated Leg Curl... about 5 working sets and just abusing my hams. Some unilateral reps as well. 7 sec negatives and perfect form.
Squat Machine... 1 working set of 15 reps (brutal).
Cable Pulldowns... 2 working sets.
Seated Cable Rows... 2 working sets.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Incline Bench Press... 1 working set.
Seated Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Seated Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Machine Preacher Curls (unilateral)... 1 working set with each arm.
Abs for 10 mins including rope crunches, hanging knee raises, machine crunches and cable twists.
Stairmaster for 15 mins on level 7.
Stretches.

Preworkout I took 3ml synthetine and 1 scoop of AlphaLion Superhuman Supreme and I sweat so much today. I wore a grey hoodie and it was soaked through within 30 mins. Synthetine always gets me when I have a short break and dose it preworkout. I hope everyone has a good week.

Oy, Matey!
Have you gone out for Fish and Chips yet now that you’re back home in the UK?
Make sure to hit the pub and pick up a cogney girl with a real thick funked up cogney accent. Ask her if she wants to see your wiener dog pics. 🐶
Are you training at any good gyms there in the UK?

Oy, Matey!
Have you gone out for Fish and Chips yet now that you’re back home in the UK?
Make sure to hit the pub and pick up a cogney girl with a real thick funked up cogney accent. Ask her if she wants to see your wiener dog pics. 🐶
Are you training at any good gyms there in the UK?

You say push the slin, what are your plans with that? :)

I planned to leave this thread but figured I should update it before I start my new one (just noticed both of your posts).

I stated push the slin but nothing really high. I still haven't decided. I was going to start at 20iu lantus and then move up to 30 and maybe 40iu and see how I am and adjust if needed. My plan was to do that eod. Now I am thinking I may just do humalog a few times per day. I will decide over the next day or 2 as I need to order it. I have 2 lantus pens in the fridge so will start that and see how I am and maybe swop over later on.

I had a great time in the UK. I trained at 2 great gyms but not at the ones I originally planned to go. I just stayed local but they both had everything I needed. The gyms in the UK are amazing and cost a fraction ($20 per month for a great gym). I wish I could train in gyms like that as having access to all that plate loaded equipment only adds to results.

Sometimes when I go to the UK I just eat so much crap. I get to the point I think I should just go for it so it almost puts me off food so when I get back I don't crave anything. I go all year eating clean so it can be a shock to the system :D The first day I got back at about 6pm and by the time I had gone to bed I had gone through 4 big bowls of cereal, bag of walnuts, bag of cheese, loads of bread, 2 bars of chocolate, roast dinner with beetroot and pickled onions, yoghurts, biscuits etc. I must have had about 7000+ calories that first night. One of the bowls of cereal I had was a small box of chocolate granola which was 1500 calories. I did also go through a lot of berries and dates as well.

So I just stuffed my face but amazingly I looked better for it. I done some massive full body workouts whilst there but the rest of the time was mainly spent watching tv. I trained for 2-1/2 hours 3 days in a row. Every session had many working sets and maybe 2-3 for every body part. I don't recommend that type of training as it's too much but I just done it for the few days I trained. I was recovering fine though because I was sleeping and waking up when I woke up (no alarm) and I was going through tonnes of food.

On the Friday night after training I decided to go out on a big night out. I didn't get back until 9am. Before we went out me and 1 mate went through a large bottle of cognac between us. As a result my body was a mess and everything was sore for a few days after. When you are sleeping and eating recovery is no problem but that was the complete opposite.

I had allowed my test levels to drop down but before I left for the UK I injected 150mg test planning to stay on TRT until I blasted again. However I changed my mind and decided not to inject again. Although it had only been 2 week since then so not long at all. I was going to leave things to drop off for a few more weeks but I just decided to start test and deca. Not a long break but I won't be going crazy with the doses. I usually kickstart with an oral but just using injectables now. I want to give my body a break and I know I can improve cholesterol even as I grow as long as I leave the orals and stay on the basic aas.

I will start a new thread but everything is basic with me concentrating on food and training to grow with a solid base of hormones in the mix. As posted I will also use some slin to help with the shuttling of nutrients and give my pancreas a bit of a break due to the constant carbs. I will outline everything in my new thread.

I have been surprised as I have been improving and things are going well. Most people tend to look better when they first come off a cycle though. Although I am pleased as my legs have improved so much recently. The added cardio has made a massive difference. My calves are probably going through their first ever growth spurt (excluding syntherol) :D I have added some size to all parts of my legs and the veins seem to be coming out more every week. I attribute that to the hard cardio and on many days I do all my cardio on my tiptoes with a constant effort to do a calf raise with every step.

Training is brutal now and that's why I figured I should start the test and deca. I injected for the first time on Monday night (250mg test c and 150mg deca). My plan is to do 500mg test and 300mg deca. Later on I will up deca to 400mg and add in mast e at 200mg.

Even though I am growing my diet will be pretty much all clean foods. I went through a box of granola last night (pre bed) in about 10 mins. A 500g box and 400 calories per 100g so 2000 calories (not counting dairy milk). As a result I have had a bit of a turtle belly today. Adding a meal like that will definitely help you blow up but I am after quality over qunatity. I also want to minimize any waist growth as I move up in weight. Therefore I won't be having anymore nights like that and I will stick to my coconut/almond/hazelnut milk from now on. After going so long with minimal dairy intake I find even small amounts bloat me now. I also plan to do some vacuums and regular abs work just to keep the waist as tight as possible. It will grow (one of the first things to do so for me on higher calories) as I plan to pack on about 40 pounds but I will ensure it's minimal as it simply ruins the look when the waist gets too out of control. Details on everything will be posted soon in a new thread :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws