over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer 2019

Interesting story sbout that fade out. Im having the same problems when taking 5-htp. It should help me fall quickly in a deep sleep, but most of the time its the opposite. Not getting to fall asleep and once i do, waking up in middle of the night. Sweating like a pig. Wide awake.
Odd stuff.

Interesting story sbout that fade out. Im having the same problems when taking 5-htp. It should help me fall quickly in a deep sleep, but most of the time its the opposite. Not getting to fall asleep and once i do, waking up in middle of the night. Sweating like a pig. Wide awake.
Odd stuff.

I took about 60% of 1 scoop last night and it felt really good. Although I did get woken up again by my gf after 2 hours and I was wide awake. However this time I was able to go back a sleep and it was good. I have also realized the ingredient panel I posted is incorrect. I have found 3 different versions of Fade Out. I assume because phenibut was banned here they upped the GABA to 3 grams. Mine also has a big dose of zinc and magnesium. Moving forward I will stick with about 60% of 1 serving and not go any higher.

fallout new vegas best gun to kill deathclaws

I have been back a few hours after destroying chest and shoulders. More high volume and it felt good...

Warm up with db's.
Decline Bench Press... 4 sets of 12 reps going up in weight.
TG Chest Press... 2 working sets the 1st being with 4pps for 12 reps. The 2nd was with 3pps and started with 5 unilateral reps for each side (opposing arm under tension the whole time) then 3 unilateral reps for each side finishing with 5 reps with both arms.
Machine Flyes... I moved up to 1 working set with the full weight rack. Then I lowered the weight and done another 2 working sets using a combination of single and both arms (like the above).
Machine Press... 7 sets of 12 reps with 30 secs rest between sets.
Seated DB Shoulder Press... 2 working sets one straight reps with 40kg db's and the other with 30kg db's using a combination of single/both arms.
DB Front Raises... 2 working sets (more of the same).
Cable Front Raises using Seated Cable Row Machine (lying down)... 2 working sets using different rom's for each rep.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 7 sets of 12 reps with 30-20 secs rest between sets.
Stretches.
Exercise bike on level 10 for 20 mins.

Pre workout I had 2ml synthetine, 1.5ml syntheselen, 10mg halo and 1 serving of Alpha Lion's Freedom Juice. About 90 mins pre workout I ate 300g beef mince with asian vegetables with spices and cooked in coconut oil. 15 mins before the gym I had 2 rice cakes with lot's of iodized salt. Intra workout I had 2 scoops of Merica Labz Suprimos EAA's (rockets red glare flavour). Post workout I like to have something sweet so 500g quark with 1 scoop of Nutrabio Alpha EAA's (strawberry and lemon flavour) mixed in, 250g raspberries and lemon juice. My next 2 meals will be beef mince and vegetables.

My gf's mum hadn't seen me in awhile and stated the dreaded "You look much better" and "Have you lost weight" :eek::D I am actually really happy with how I am looking. Obviously I do this for fun so nothing is too extreme. I allow myself some treats. Although things are very restrictive now. One thing I do allow myself is 1 cold coffee per day. I don't like black coffee and they are ready done and contain milk and some sugar/sweetner. But I just pick the fitness one which is reduced calories and only 90 cals per container. I also have a coconut drink sparingly and the whole 1 litre container is 13g carbs and 113 calories. That's the thing for guys who want to look good but have some treats you can just be sensible with them.

Energy balance is vital so if you add something worse in you can just takeaway something else. An example is I had a subway wrap the other day with steak, cheese, guacamole and southwest sauce so later on I limited my meals to mainly protein only. You could also add in extra cardio to make up the difference if needed. Obviously for guys that compete this is no good as you want to look your complete best but for the rest of the season or for others this is an easy way to stay relatively consistent.

My cals are very restricted now though (not counting the subway). I can't do it for too long though as I hate feeling low on energy and I need to be productive. Whilst I love my pre workouts I also don't like to use stimulants through the day and try to limit their usage to 1 pre workout and 1 weak coffee (or focus blend) per day. The most carbs I am having for any meals now is about 40g and no more than about 160g per day.

I have added extra vitamin c and I am drinking various teas through the day (including stinging nettle). These are mild diuretics so combined with the reduced carbs I have tightened up. I could be drinking more water but it's still ok and comes from all the EAA shakes and teas. I will up the fluids/teas this week. I will keep things restricted for a few more days. Then I will add some carbs back in. Electrolytes are very high and in all my EAA shakes and I heavily salt all my meat and rice cake meals. I will dry out over 1 day and I know it will make a massive difference. I am already looking lean and my abs are popping but I just need to dry out a little and things will come to life. I will post pics later this week to show the finished product :eek::D

Incidentally here are some of the EAA's products I have used very recently with ratings. Obviously it's impossible to gauge their effectiveness especially when you use different brands each day. So these are just scores mainly for taste and taking their ingredient panels into consideration...

Axe and Sledge's The Grind Scorpion Venom (Berry)
8.5/10
Great product but is missing l-methionine so only contains 8 of the 9 EAA's. It's also not dosed that high but it does contain some other useful ingredients which means taking it intra workout is ideal.

Axe and Sledge's The Grind Shark Bite Unicorn Blood (Raindow Sherbet)
9/10
Same as the above but this tastes so good.

Innovapharm Recover EAA Sweet Tea
9/10
Highly dosed so the label is fantastic and it tastes good but not amazing.

Strom Sports EssentialMax EAA Berry
9/10
Highly dosed and tastes very nice. It contains 1000mg beta vulgaris which greatly effects the taste but it goes very well with berry.

Like A Pro EAA's Pineapple
10/10
Great ingredient list (5g leucine and 5g glutamine etc) and amazing taste.

Like A Pro EAA's Cherry Limeade
9.5/10
Great ingredient list and taste.

Like A Pro EAA's Peach Rings
9.5/10
Great ingredient list and amazing taste.

Merica Labz Suprimos EAA’s Rockets Red Glare
9.5/10
Great ingredient list and I love the addition of Aquamin Sea Minerals. This also tastes fantastic (very sweet).

Nutrabio EAA Pure Dragonfruit Candy
9/10
Fantastic company. Great ingredient list and I love dragonfruit. The candy component makes this too artificial/sweet tasting but it's still very nice.

Nutrabio Alpha EAA's Strawberry Lemon
10/10
Fantastic company. Great ingredient list and very different adding in the cognitive enhancers (adaptogens and nootropics). It contains Ashwagandha KSM-66, Alpha-GPC, VitaCholine and Huperzine A. This also tastes great and I love mixing it in yoghurt/quark.

Do you ever supplement with pure leucine? I have been taking 5grams prew and also middle of the day. I feel so much stronger but more then anything the energy is great from it, its more physical and not like caffeine etc...

I started noticing my physique change much faster after I added halo in. I was thinking the other day I sometimes feel really aggressive on it. That will be the combination of everything but I never feel like that so it mainly has to be the inclusion of halo. It increases my sense of well being as well. I am very impressed with it even at just 20-10mg per day. Again for me the results are more subtle but that would likely be very different at 40-50mg per day.

I am dieting and very dry so not pushing strength but I can't say I have noticed a huge increase in strength. Although diet is everything in regards to strength especially the fact I am very low in fats as well. It's definitely better but obviously on a calorie surplus and full and wet then things would be very different. For me nothing has added to my strength levels more than adrol in the past.

For your purpose I think it would make a great addition. Even at just 10-20mg pre workout I can see it really adding to your training and physique. I would also recommend a break from stimulants to resensitize. What is a typical preworkout for you (product/dose)?

Interesting indeed!

Do you ever supplement with pure leucine? I have been taking 5grams prew and also middle of the day. I feel so much stronger but more then anything the energy is great from it, its more physical and not like caffeine etc...

I don't use leucine solo (have done in the past) but I take in loads of EAA's (mainly for the taste) so my leucine consumption is very high. All of my aminos contain 3-5g leucine per scoop and I use 1-2 scoops (2 intra) each time so that is 6-10g leucine every drink which is at least 4 per day and they are spread out. I am taking in 300g beef mince approx 3 times daily so that's approx 20g leucine from that. I also have the occasional whey shake as well (Synthepure or Mutant Iso Surge). I actually tried cookies and cream for the first time last night and it tastes great. 2 scoops of that is 50g protein and 10g+ of BCAA's so I assume at least 5g leucine.

I have only been depleting a few days and I just planned a mini one as I don't want to feel low on energy for too long but I am tempted to extend it as things are going great. Over the last few days I have veins appearing all through my abs. Although I do this for fun and it's not enjoyable :D I can make big changes in a matter of days though especially if I stay low. The difference in my waist is massive as well and even after large meals of 300g beef mince and vegetables my stomach is flat.

I will definitely stick to this sort of diet even when bulking but just had rice to meals as that doesn't bloat me. I am enjoying eating a variety of vegetables with most meals. Although it will be nice to start adding some fruit back in. I have also got to the point I don't miss dairy milk which is huge so my waist can definitely stay tighter in the future when I add more calories. Even now if I were to have oats with dairy milk my waist would be severely bloated within a few hours. When I had it last week I looked 6 months pregnant for about 8 hours.

I am keeping things very restricted for a few more days then I will add more carbs back in and fill out. My fav carbs for doing that tend to be rice, rice cakes and dates. I may even throw in a little pineapple and berries as well. It won't be anything high and I will probably start at 350g on the first day and go from there.

Training today was arms, abs and cardio so nothing too hard on the cns so I should be fresh tomorrow for training legs.

Warmed up for 10 mins using a variety of cable movements including over/underhand tri-cep extensions and bi-cep curls (pulling from low and high).
Standing DB Curls... 3 working sets using the 5 right, 5 left, 4 right, 4 left, 3 right, 3 left and 5 both method.
Lying DB Tri-cep Extensions... 3 working sets using the 5 right, 5 left, 4 right, 4 left, 3 right, 3 left and 5 both method.
Standing DB Hammer Curls... 3 working sets with 24kg db's.
Close Grip Smith Press... 3 working sets going up to 2.5pps.
EZ Bar Preacher Curls... 1 working set.
Barbell Skull Crushers... 1 working set.
Rope Curls supersetted with Rope Pushdowns... 6 sets of 12 reps for each with pretty much no rest between all sets. I used 2 sides of a cable station and basically rotated from each without resting for the 12 sets.
Abs for 15 mins which included machine crunches, machine rotary twists and hanging knee/leg raises.
Stretches.
Cardio for 15 mins using the cross trainer and staying on my tip toes the entire duration.

Today I have ate beef mince with vegetables 2 times so far. I have also had some quark with a few raspberries and lemon juice for my pre workout meal. I plan to have another beef meal and 2 scoops of protein for the rest of the night.

Pre workout I had 2ml synthetine, 1.5ml syntheselen, 10mg halo and 1 serving of Olympus Labs I am Suprem3. Intra was 2 scoops of Nutrabio Alpha EAA's (Strawberry Lemon). Post workout meal was beef with vegetables.

I just destroyed my legs. I wasn't really feeling it but just pushed through. I had it planned out and the gym was empty so I just concentrated on 1 exercise at a time. I am training very high volume now but that will change soon. Tonight it was legs for about 2 hours and then 20 mins cardio which was 20 mins of lunges on the stairmaster on level 4. Tonight was a brutal session and my pre workout helped get me through it. I will have a day off tomorrow as I think I will need it :D

Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets for 12-15 reps.
Hack Squat Calf Raises... 2 working sets for 15-20 reps.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets (1st about 18 reps and the 2nd about 12 reps) with the last being a big drop set with 3 drops in weight (about 50 reps total).
Standing Leg Curls... 2 hard sets of approx 15 reps with each leg.
DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... no working sets due to lower back but I done 4 sets just to get a good stretch in my hams to set me up for the pain a head...
Seated Leg Curls... 5 working sets of right, left, both feet for each set. Approx 10 reps each so 30 reps total per set. I put the weight up when finishing with both legs.
Hip Abductor... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Vertical Leg Press... 4 working sets of approx 15 reps. 3 sets including 5 pulse reps.
Squat Machine... 4 sets of approx 17 reps (approx 5 pulse reps) going up in weight each set. The last was to complete failure.
Sissy Squats... 2 working drops sets (20kg plate and bodyweight).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 5 sets for each leg of 12 reps with no rest (well 10 secs max) between sets. So essentially 10 sets with no rest between.
Stretches.
Stairmaster... 20 mins of lunges on level 4.
Collapse.

In the near future my leg workouts will be split so nowhere near the above volume. I will do 2 sessions with 1 being more quad focused and the other more ham focused. So for the quad day I will have 3 quad movements, 1 ham, 1 calf etc. The opposite for the ham day. The likes of glutes, adductors, abductors will all be covered in the 2 sessions and split up. So perhaps adductor on quad day and abductor on ham day with glutes being done 1 exercise on each session. Calves 1-2 exercises for each session.

Post workout I just had 2 scoops of Mutant Iso Surge. That protein tastes so good and the macro breakdown is excellent (25g protein, 1g carbs and 1 g fat). I have cookies and cream flavour now but will try another one next time.

I will add carbs back in soon and it will mainly come from rice. I also bought some dried cranberries and sultanas which I like in rice especially if I want knock up the carb/sugar content. I have mainly jasmine and basmati rice and rice cakes. I also bought some dates, blueberries and pineapple.

I am still on 400mg test e and 400mg mast e with 10mg halo preworkout. I will go down to 150mg test soon. I may even add 100mg deca to that but I haven't decided. I will get blood work done soon and go from there. My nutrition plan on my cruise is to basically eat like I have been (meat and vegetables) but add in rice, rice cakes, berries and some healthy fats in the form of avocado, walnuts, macadamia nuts/oil and extra virgin olive oil.

I have decided I will grow again. I have a rule that I won't try to get big after 40 and I will stick to it. However, I still have the bug and will see what I go do later this year. I will be sensible and it will be quality over quantity. I will stick to the basics and use some slin as well. It will be fun to pack on size though. If you guys want to join me on the ride you're more than welcome to :D

I just destroyed my legs. I wasn't really feeling it but just pushed through. I had it planned out and the gym was empty so I just concentrated on 1 exercise at a time. I am training very high volume now but that will change soon. Tonight it was legs for about 2 hours and then 20 mins cardio which was 20 mins of lunges on the stairmaster on level 4. Tonight was a brutal session and my pre workout helped get me through it. I will have a day off tomorrow as I think I will need it :D

Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets for 12-15 reps.
Hack Squat Calf Raises... 2 working sets for 15-20 reps.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 working sets (1st about 18 reps and the 2nd about 12 reps) with the last being a big drop set with 3 drops in weight (about 50 reps total).
Standing Leg Curls... 2 hard sets of approx 15 reps with each leg.
DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... no working sets due to lower back but I done 4 sets just to get a good stretch in my hams to set me up for the pain a head...
Seated Leg Curls... 5 working sets of right, left, both feet for each set. Approx 10 reps each so 30 reps total per set. I put the weight up when finishing with both legs.
Hip Abductor... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Hip Adductor... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Vertical Leg Press... 4 working sets of approx 15 reps. 3 sets including 5 pulse reps.
Squat Machine... 4 sets of approx 17 reps (approx 5 pulse reps) going up in weight each set. The last was to complete failure.
Sissy Squats... 2 working drops sets (20kg plate and bodyweight).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 5 sets for each leg of 12 reps with no rest (well 10 secs max) between sets. So essentially 10 sets with no rest between.
Stretches.
Stairmaster... 20 mins of lunges on level 4.
Collapse.

In the near future my leg workouts will be split so nowhere near the above volume. I will do 2 sessions with 1 being more quad focused and the other more ham focused. So for the quad day I will have 3 quad movements, 1 ham, 1 calf etc. The opposite for the ham day. The likes of glutes, adductors, abductors will all be covered in the 2 sessions and split up. So perhaps adductor on quad day and abductor on ham day with glutes being done 1 exercise on each session. Calves 1-2 exercises for each session.

Post workout I just had 2 scoops of Mutant Iso Surge. That protein tastes so good and the macro breakdown is excellent (25g protein, 1g carbs and 1 g fat). I have cookies and cream flavour now but will try another one next time.

I will add carbs back in soon and it will mainly come from rice. I also bought some dried cranberries and sultanas which I like in rice especially if I want knock up the carb/sugar content. I have mainly jasmine and basmati rice and rice cakes. I also bought some dates, blueberries and pineapple.

I am still on 400mg test e and 400mg mast e with 10mg halo preworkout. I will go down to 150mg test soon. I may even add 100mg deca to that but I haven't decided. I will get blood work done soon and go from there. My nutrition plan on my cruise is to basically eat like I have been (meat and vegetables) but add in rice, rice cakes, berries and some healthy fats in the form of avocado, walnuts, macadamia nuts/oil and extra virgin olive oil.

I have decided I will grow again. I have a rule that I won't try to get big after 40 and I will stick to it. However, I still have the bug and will see what I go do later this year. I will be sensible and it will be quality over quantity. I will stick to the basics and use some slin as well. It will be fun to pack on size though. If you guys want to join me on the ride you're more than welcome to :D

What flavor of iso surge?

What flavor of iso surge?

Cookies and cream. I have used another flavour (I think chocolate peanut butter) in the past and that was great as well. I think all of them should be nice. I used a lot of Mutant products years ago and was always pleased with them. There are a few brands of protein that caught my eye recently...

Musclesport Lean Whey (Cinnamon Crunch, Coconut Caramel, Cookies and Cream, Lucky Charms and Nutella etc).

Rule 1 Protein (apple cinnamon, cookies and cream, chocolate fudge brownie, chocolate peanut butter etc).

Yummy Sports Iso (Poptarts, creme eggs, hazelnut crunch and peanut butter cups etc).

I always pick one that will go well with oats so I will probably just try a few from the above over the next year or so. I don't eat much so a small tub/bag lasts me awhile. If I am having a quick shake with water I go with synthepure due to it's quality/purity. These are always for oats but I decided to try the Mutant Iso Surge cookies and cream with water only and it tastes amazing. Adding it with milk would only be better tasting as well.

I did binge a little last night but things are good. I had a day off the gym yesterday and definitely needed it. Gonna train chest, shoulders and tri-ceps now.

Today I have added 20iu Lantus and I am going to up synthetine to 5ml and syntheselen to 3ml. I will also add 5iu humalog pre workout but as I will be so sensitive I will add a few rice cakes (plus a little honey). On top of that will be 50g carbs from Axe & Sledge's Demo Day taken in intra workout. Post workout before the sauna/steam room I will have 2 bananas then sip on more aminos. I have to be cautious as it's the 1st day in a long time using it plus I will be training approx 90 mins anyway.

My physique will definitely come to life using this combo. Preworkout I will also add in 10mg halo, 20mg cialis and 1 serving of Chaos Crew's Stim Head. Postworkout will be beef, pineapple and jasmine rice.

I did binge a little last night but things are good. I had a day off the gym yesterday and definitely needed it. Gonna train chest, shoulders and tri-ceps now.

Today I have added 20iu Lantus and I am going to up synthetine to 5ml and syntheselen to 3ml. I will also add 5iu humalog pre workout but as I will be so sensitive I will add a few rice cakes (plus a little honey). On top of that will be 50g carbs from Axe & Sledge's Demo Day taken in intra workout. Post workout before the sauna/steam room I will have 2 bananas then sip on more aminos. I have to be cautious as it's the 1st day in a long time using it plus I will be training approx 90 mins anyway.

My physique will definitely come to life using this combo. Preworkout I will also add in 10mg halo, 20mg cialis and 1 serving of Chaos Crew's Stim Head. Postworkout will be beef, pineapple and jasmine rice.
Dang man. That's alot of water to inject. Where/how are you pinning that much synthetine and sytheselen? Are you injecting it on off days as well? Or a smaller dose on off days?

Also, why have you decided to introduce lantus? And is that an every day thing or just a few days per week?

You're sticking to 400/400 test/mast for the time being?

Dang man. That's alot of water to inject. Where/how are you pinning that much synthetine and sytheselen? Are you injecting it on off days as well? Or a smaller dose on off days?

Also, why have you decided to introduce lantus? And is that an every day thing or just a few days per week?

You're sticking to 400/400 test/mast for the time being?

I have been using 2ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen pre workout in 1 shot. I am only using 5ml and 3ml for 2 (wanted to do 3) days but the injs are so easy for me. I am doing that with 2 injs of 2.5ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen. I only have 5ml syringes but if I had 10ml ones I could easily do 8ml in one glute shot. The most I have done in 1 shot is 6ml because I can fit 6ml in a 5ml syringe and I have no issues with that. It's water based and totally painfree for me. I don't even get a lump as I inject it deep and very slowly. So yeah just 2 days so not hard work for me.

Yes just on 400mg test and 400mg mast with 10mg halo pre workout. My last shot is tonight and after that it will be 150mg test. I may add in 100mg deca but I will decide later.

Lantus... for fun :D I am carb loading for 2 days so I figured add it in to help shuttle the carbs into the muscle cells. Basically to fill me up faster. I am basically doing a light version of what I would do if I were to compete. Obviously if I competed I would diet harder and longer and not cheat like I have done (many times :eek:). I would also do many other things differently such as not train hard for over 2 hours when I am carb loading at the very end :eek::D I would have also loaded water for much longer (not about 3 days :eek:). But sure it resembles what I would do to look good.

I do this for fun though so I didn't want to "suffer" and was feeling a bit shit when depleting so I cut it short. The effect from the slin and carbs though has still been great even if I am not as lean as I should have been. I will sort out pics. I wanted to get them done today as I was looking very full and lean. Although I will be drier tomorrow I just hope my gf doesn't let me and actually comes to the gym with me.

Protein for the day has been about 100g (plus 3 aminos shakes) and carbs around 400g so far. I will finish at about 600g. Water and electrolytes are all high. I wanted to get pics on Sunday but my gf said (today) Sat would be best so cutting it one day early. So I will just sip water tomorrow to go with some lighter carb/sodium meals.

Last edited:
Shoulders, Chest, Triceps and Abs...

Warm Up.
Tri-set of Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes, Incline Bench DB High Rows and Bent Over Rear Delt Flyes... 4 sets of 15-10 reps of each.
Standing DB Partial Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 20 reps going up to 28kg db's.
DB Front Raises... 3 sets of a mix of unilateral and both arms for approx 15 reps.
Cable Front Raises... 1 set to failure.
DB Shrugs... 4 sets (3 approx 15 reps) the last being a drop set with 2 drops (about 50 reps total).
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raises... 7 sets of 12 reps with 20-30 secs rest between all sets.
Incline DB Chest Press... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight every set.
Chest Press... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight to 3pps.
Machine Pec Deck... 7 sets of 12 reps with 20-30 secs rest between all sets.
DB Fly... static hold for about 60 secs.
Tri-cep Underhand Extensions... 3 sets of approx 15 reps with each side going up in weight every set.
Rope Pushdowns... 3 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight.
Standing Overhead EZ Bar Extensions... 2 sets of approx 15 reps.
Skull Crushers... 3 sets of approx 15 reps.
Machine Tri-cep Extensions... 5 sets of 12 reps with 20-30 secs rest between all sets.
Abs for about 15 mins (hanging knee raises, machine twists, machine crunches, roman chair twists and rope crunches.
Stretches.

Pre workout I had 5iu humalog, 5ml synthetine, 3ml syntheselen, 10mg halo, 20mg cialis, 1 serving of Chaos Crew's Stim Head and 3/4 serving of Alpha Lion Komodo Pump. Intra I had 2 scoops of Merica Labz Suprimos EAA’s and 50g carbs from Axe & Sledge's Demo Day. Post workout I had 2 bananas and 2 scoops of Nutrabio Alpha EAA's. About 1 hour later I had chicken breast and basmati rice covered with organic tomatoe ketchup.

I have been using 2ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen pre workout in 1 shot. I am only using 5ml and 3ml for 2 (wanted to do 3) days but the injs are so easy for me. I am doing that with 2 injs of 2.5ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen. I only have 5ml syringes but if I had 10ml ones I could easily do 8ml in one glute shot. The most I have done in 1 shot is 6ml because I can fit 6ml in a 5ml syringe and I have no issues with that. It's water based and totally painfree for me. I don't even get a lump as I inject it deep and very slowly. So yeah just 2 days so not hard work for me.
Gotcha. Yeah, the most I've done is 6ml in one shot for the same reason, and I usually have no issues. I was mainly just wondering about rotating spots. I usually only use my vg's for those shots and use 3.5ml (3ml syringe lol) in my delts. I save my lats for large oil shots and other muscles for small daily oil shots.

Lantus... for fun :D
Haha. Cool deal! I hope you get the results you're still striving for while enjoying it.

Gotcha. Yeah, the most I've done is 6ml in one shot for the same reason, and I usually have no issues. I was mainly just wondering about rotating spots. I usually only use my vg's for those shots and use 3.5ml (3ml syringe lol) in my delts. I save my lats for large oil shots and other muscles for small daily oil shots.

Haha. Cool deal! I hope you get the results you're still striving for while enjoying it.

I am actually not a fan of lantus for a variety of reasons. On paper it sounds fantastic and would be ideal for growing but I find for many it doesn't work out like they think it will. Now I am the total opposite of the guys who think you can't eat fat or you must use hgh on slin. Quite the opposite in fact. However with lantus I do think the chances someone will put on unnecessary fat are very high unless they are 100% with their diet and extremely careful with carb intake. Now taking in multiple doses of hgh with it will help greatly and I know many who do that with tonnes of carbs and it helps they grow massive. I like my carbs when growing but I also can't use hgh due to severe fatigue so dosing it high is not really on the cards for me if I want to keep my waist tighter as I grow. Although when dieting or using it for certain purposes (short carb load) I think it can be useful. I also just had it in my fridge and figured why not :D But sure for slin I generally prefer short acting and timed around training or specific meals. Everyone is different though and I know a few who love lantus but I am definitely not one of them. I do have 2 pens left but I will probably get more humulin-r or humalog for when I bulk.

Last edited:
So much info and detail in here. Thanks for keeping this going for all of us to read. Learn something new everytime I catch up in here.

Yes just on 400mg test and 400mg mast with 10mg halo pre workout. My last shot is tonight and after that it will be 150mg test. I may add in 100mg deca but I will decide later.

Lantus... for fun :D I am carb loading for 2 days so I figured add it in to help shuttle the carbs into the muscle cells. Basically to fill me up faster. I am basically doing a light version of what I would do if I were to compete. Obviously if I competed I would diet harder and longer and not cheat like I have done (many times :eek:). I would also do many other things differently such as not train hard for over 2 hours when I am carb loading at the very end :eek::D I would have also loaded water for much longer (not about 3 days :eek:). But sure it resembles what I would do to look good.

I do this for fun though so I didn't want to "suffer" and was feeling a bit shit when depleting so I cut it short. The effect from the slin and carbs though has still been great even if I am not as lean as I should have been. I will sort out pics. I wanted to get them done today as I was looking very full and lean. Although I will be drier tomorrow I just hope my gf doesn't let me and actually comes to the gym with me.

Protein for the day has been about 100g (plus 3 aminos shakes) and carbs around 400g so far. I will finish at about 600g. Water and electrolytes are all high. I wanted to get pics on Sunday but my gf said (today) Sat would be best so cutting it one day early. So I will just sip water tomorrow to go with some lighter carb/sodium meals.
Tried 8ml this morning (I had some 10ml syringes that I had never used) and yep it went fine. I'll see if I get any dull soreness tomorrow just from the volume. A bit of a heads up: you need to apply some force to the plunger on those. I knew it would take more force (just common sense with a larger area plunger) but I was pressing pretty hard lol.

Might try 5ml in a delt tomorrow.

Tried 8ml this morning (I had some 10ml syringes that I had never used) and yep it went fine. I'll see if I get any dull soreness tomorrow just from the volume. A bit of a heads up: you need to apply some force to the plunger on those. I knew it would take more force (just common sense with a larger area plunger) but I was pressing pretty hard lol.

Might try 5ml in a delt tomorrow.

Obviously high doses are great and that's why I upped the dose leading up to my pics as it helps me basically look leaner, tighter and more vascular. Although for the rest of the year I think 3-5ml is great. 5ml is better but 3ml in much more cost effective. Plus if you add syntheselen into the mix I prefer being able to fit everything in a 5ml syringe. Granted I could get some of those 10ml syringes but I am very happy with 5ml total of synthetine and syntheselen combined. Now if there is ever a time I want to look my best I will up things and I don't mind if that means splitting the dose into 2 injs per day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131