over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Blast

Obscured78

Registered
Newbies
5 compounds unnecessary in my opinion. Maybe you a monster though. Test/Deca/mast or put dhb or primo instead of either Deca or mast. Or test and any two of those other compounds. If primo run 600+ for 16-20 weeks. Tbol if you’re set on an oral.

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
5 compounds unnecessary in my opinion. Maybe you a monster though. Test/Deca/mast or put dhb or primo instead of either Deca or mast. Or test and any two of those other compounds. If primo run 600+ for 16-20 weeks. Tbol if you’re set on an oral.
Honestly, Mast is only there to help control the Deca. You get 0 growth from it. If anything, it helps you look dryer and counteracts the libido problems that some get with Deca. So honestly, that 400mg means 0 to me.

A good offseason cycle for me would be 2g. So that could be 1g of Test + 500mg of something and 500mg of something else OR 1g test +1g of something else.

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Honestly, Mast is only there to help control the Deca. You get 0 growth from it. If anything, it helps you look dryer and counteracts the libido problems that some get with Deca. So honestly, that 400mg means 0 to me.

A good offseason cycle for me would be 2g. So that could be 1g of Test + 500mg of something and 500mg of something else OR 1g test +1g of something else.

Exactly. That’s the only reason I’m running it. And that’s the reason the rest looks like that. Thanks for your help on that.

What are your thoughts on either DHB or Primo?

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Agreed and disagree a little. The mast def helps increase aggression in the gym time and time again for me. That aggression can lead to some steady strength gains here and there. IMO it can aid in muscle gain but wouldn’t be the main driver of Hypertrophy.

Agreed on off season blast. My next will be...
Test -750
EQ - 500
NPP - 500
And a shit load of food!

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Exactly. That’s the only reason I’m running it. And that’s the reason the rest looks like that. Thanks for your help on that.

I think you could do the following
Test - 1g
Deca - 500
Primo - 500 (or DHB)
Mast - 2-300

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I never ran a steroid for example EQ and noticed a greater result later in the cycle. No matter what I take I feel like everything hits me rather quickly then things level off at around the 6 week mark. I’ve never taken EQ and at week 12 been like holy fuck shit is flowing now.

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors

If you have the funds, run that Primo. DHB would be interesting though.

Test/Deca/Primo would be nice.

And Green, I know you like Mast for the aggression. But I would rather use Proviron than another injectable.
Like we said earlier, the Mast (at least for me) is just to help with the Deca. 200-400mg would work or something like 50mg of Proviron. But then again, I am a Proviron fan so that's just me.

Either way Brock, you have a nice cycle to really grow on.

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you have the funds, run that Primo. DHB would be interesting though.

Test/Deca/Primo would be nice.

And Green, I know you like Mast for the aggression. But I would rather use Proviron than another injectable.
Like we said earlier, the Mast (at least for me) is just to help with the Deca. 200-400mg would work or something like 50mg of Proviron. But then again, I am a Proviron fan so that's just me.

Either way Brock, you have a nice cycle to really grow on.
True and to be honest I have never used proviron except the last 4-6 weeks of prep. Maybe during this next off season blast I’ll add it in and see what’s it’s like for comparison.

maxmusle1

Registered
Newbies
Primo is always my choice if a decent length cycle.

Max
2cents :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jbl