over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Blast

5 compounds unnecessary in my opinion. Maybe you a monster though. Test/Deca/mast or put dhb or primo instead of either Deca or mast. Or test and any two of those other compounds. If primo run 600+ for 16-20 weeks. Tbol if you’re set on an oral.

5 compounds unnecessary in my opinion. Maybe you a monster though. Test/Deca/mast or put dhb or primo instead of either Deca or mast. Or test and any two of those other compounds. If primo run 600+ for 16-20 weeks. Tbol if you’re set on an oral.
Honestly, Mast is only there to help control the Deca. You get 0 growth from it. If anything, it helps you look dryer and counteracts the libido problems that some get with Deca. So honestly, that 400mg means 0 to me.

A good offseason cycle for me would be 2g. So that could be 1g of Test + 500mg of something and 500mg of something else OR 1g test +1g of something else.

Honestly, Mast is only there to help control the Deca. You get 0 growth from it. If anything, it helps you look dryer and counteracts the libido problems that some get with Deca. So honestly, that 400mg means 0 to me.

A good offseason cycle for me would be 2g. So that could be 1g of Test + 500mg of something and 500mg of something else OR 1g test +1g of something else.

Exactly. That’s the only reason I’m running it. And that’s the reason the rest looks like that. Thanks for your help on that.

What are your thoughts on either DHB or Primo?

Agreed and disagree a little. The mast def helps increase aggression in the gym time and time again for me. That aggression can lead to some steady strength gains here and there. IMO it can aid in muscle gain but wouldn’t be the main driver of Hypertrophy.

Agreed on off season blast. My next will be...
Test -750
EQ - 500
NPP - 500
And a shit load of food!

Exactly. That’s the only reason I’m running it. And that’s the reason the rest looks like that. Thanks for your help on that.

I think you could do the following
Test - 1g
Deca - 500
Primo - 500 (or DHB)
Mast - 2-300

I never ran a steroid for example EQ and noticed a greater result later in the cycle. No matter what I take I feel like everything hits me rather quickly then things level off at around the 6 week mark. I’ve never taken EQ and at week 12 been like holy fuck shit is flowing now.

If you have the funds, run that Primo. DHB would be interesting though.

Test/Deca/Primo would be nice.

And Green, I know you like Mast for the aggression. But I would rather use Proviron than another injectable.
Like we said earlier, the Mast (at least for me) is just to help with the Deca. 200-400mg would work or something like 50mg of Proviron. But then again, I am a Proviron fan so that's just me.

Either way Brock, you have a nice cycle to really grow on.

If you have the funds, run that Primo. DHB would be interesting though.

Test/Deca/Primo would be nice.

And Green, I know you like Mast for the aggression. But I would rather use Proviron than another injectable.
Like we said earlier, the Mast (at least for me) is just to help with the Deca. 200-400mg would work or something like 50mg of Proviron. But then again, I am a Proviron fan so that's just me.

Either way Brock, you have a nice cycle to really grow on.
True and to be honest I have never used proviron except the last 4-6 weeks of prep. Maybe during this next off season blast I’ll add it in and see what’s it’s like for comparison.

Primo is always my choice if a decent length cycle.

Max
2cents :)

About 5-6 weeks in on this. Strength is up, about 8lbs gained, prob some fat, water.

the Primo is high dosed and really crippling though and effecting lifts. Both quads are currently swollen and basically crippled.

debating on swapping out the Primo for DHB or MENT (haven’t tried yet)

I actually Ike ment out of all aas.
Injectable DHT right behind that.
All other aas leave me somewhat depressed or some side I can't live with.
DHB lethargy over time kills me at this age. Used to deal with it in the past now I just say fuck it and leave the vial in the gear box.
I'm almost to the point of stopping everything and doing the shawn baker thing of eating 6lbs of meat a day.. but alongside 70mg test trt..
Just to detox and try to restart everything... the poly pharm thing is getting old.

DHB lethargy over time kills me at this age. Used to deal with it in the past now I just say fuck it and leave the vial in the gear box.
I'm almost to the point of stopping everything and doing the shawn baker thing of eating 6lbs of meat a day.. but alongside 70mg test trt..
Just to detox and try to restart everything... the poly pharm thing is getting old.

I'm getting to the same point...apparently even masteron fucks with my anxiety so bad that I had to stop. I'm naturally anxious and a bit temperamental and just about all compounds exacerbate it to some degree

I'm not even doing 70mg a week right now, more like 50mg since it's test enanthate at 300mg concentration, 15mg eod. No blood work so dunno where test levels are but the irony of that low ass dosage is that I'm horny out of my fuckin mind, look great (subjective, obviously) and feel awesome. Dhb is one of the only things I've tried that I can even see myself trying again, but anxiety can get to me on that, as well

Do you really need 4+ compounds and 2g+ of gear to grow? Perhaps my goals aren’t as lofty but if I prepare appropriately leading up to a blast I can consistently meet my goals with usually less than a gram of gear. 400/400 Test/NPP and 20-30 of Dbol. It just continues to shock me the numbers a lot of guys push. The other day some guy was on 800mg of Tren a week and hardly looked like he went to the gym 😶

I tried that inject DHT from ST but it was strange. I probably won’t use the 49g left lol. Maybe I metabolize it too fast but it would hit me all at once. Best if I was training or having sex because otherwise it would be too much. That was only at 30mg/inject per day....

It’s not like primo or test where you feel it all day, it’s more like an oral where it comes on fast and hard. Anyway off topic but you’re one of the only people I know of that tried it.

yes.. it hits probably about 1hr after inject... then lasts about 3-4hrs.. i find it very euphoric.. however, heart rate does increase and lasts a few hours after peak.
what didnt you like about it ? outside of trest, injectable DHT is probably one of my favorite aas.

Do you really need 4+ compounds and 2g+ of gear to grow? Perhaps my goals aren’t as lofty but if I prepare appropriately leading up to a blast I can consistently meet my goals with usually less than a gram of gear. 400/400 Test/NPP and 20-30 of Dbol. It just continues to shock me the numbers a lot of guys push. The other day some guy was on 800mg of Tren a week and hardly looked like he went to the gym
I know right? All i need is 5g creatine, some tribulus, a cup of coffee and I’m golden

Why don't you keep it simple if your lean bulking? Npp will kill your dick just like decca. Just do test, eq, and run drol at the end. This way when gains slow down, this will boost them at the end. Your diet will determine your results. Good luck!
sound advice. I have never been a major fan of heavy numbers either. IMO if you train with super intensity, kick your diet into gear, and make sure you get the right amount of rest/recovery time (which seems to be an extra day per week now that I am over 40), then it is very possible to get quite muscular and yes, even huge. Maybe not huge by professional bb'er standards of 300+lbs, but certainly huge by every day standards of 250+

About 5-6 weeks in on this. Strength is up, about 8lbs gained, prob some fat, water.

the Primo is high dosed and really crippling though and effecting lifts. Both quads are currently swollen and basically crippled.

debating on swapping out the Primo for DHB or MENT (haven’t tried yet)
How’d the cycle turn out? Did you end up keeping the primo or swapping it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity