over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer "BRO'S" Flock to your gym yet?

Hey now , I wear the same shit every day , I cought a great deal on tanktops and workout pants that fit last year at Acadamy and stocked up , got like 3 color shirts and the odd obnoxious t-shirt and 6 pairs of black pants two blue and two pairs of shorts for leg day.

it cracks me up when they tell me "man you got jacked all the sudden , what you on" and my response is "A Diet , i've lost 20 odd pounds"

this boys have no concept of real training or close proper eating , they want a magic pill and thats it !! its fucktards like this that give most respectible weightliftes a bad rap

I'm gonna get 4 shirts made that all say "Shut Up Stupid" and thats all im gonna wear to the gym

Haha, sorry Gunsmith no disrespect intended. I just get a kick out imagining these dudes in front of the mirror for twenty mins prior to leaving for the gym thinking "yeah I look the most jacked in this cutoff tapout tee." The broads I know take less effort to get prettied up for dinner than these dudes do to work chest for the 4th time this week.
I had one of these guys ask me a month ago "seriously bro, what u on?" I got close like I was gonna tell him a secret and whispered "red meat" and he looked at me like I was crazy. As if proper nutrition had NEVER crossed his mind. ...Oh wait, it hadn't.

I have to admit I am occasional spotted in a wife beater and Khakis with dress shoes when I forget my gym bag. :D

I don't mind alot of the college kids that show up to my gym cause they seem eager to actually learn. Some come and go seasonal and some stick around.
Now the Jersey Shore cologne wearing blow outs that come in to work out in their Coogi outfits are clowns.

Lets see, my gym is notorious for jerseys, white wife beaters, jordans, chest and arms workouts. Especially curls on the bench bar? WTF???

This is the 1st summer I'm not seeing this being the fact that I'm working out where I work in a small corporate gym in an office building...well thats one upside:D

you know where I train? in my university gym, since its free
you don't wanna visit it during this period... 50 students 125lbs average weight all doing biceps curls at the same time with 50 pounds dumbbells
well not "doing" just throwing them up, looks something like this :ju:ping-s

there is this young Hispanic kid who started working out at my gym with his gf, the gf just texts in-between sets and this kid pretty much does arms/upper body every day he comes in and hes made some noticeable gains, but nothing to write home about and one day he came in with a wife beater on and he had the worst gyno ive ever seen outta no where. Later he's talking to me and he tells me hes on " the gear " and I try my best to act all mystified about it, and he tells me hes on 1.5cc of sust eod and its his first cycle and how does he control the estrogen blah blah blah, sad.

there is this young Hispanic kid who started working out at my gym with his gf, the gf just texts in-between sets and this kid pretty much does arms/upper body every day he comes in and hes made some noticeable gains, but nothing to write home about and one day he came in with a wife beater on and he had the worst gyno ive ever seen outta no where. Later he's talking to me and he tells me hes on " the gear " and I try my best to act all mystified about it, and he tells me hes on 1.5cc of sust eod and its his first cycle and how does he control the estrogen blah blah blah, sad.

:eek:

Last night I had only 9 plates on each side of the leg press and two uber bloated assholes were literally watching me and staring at me like I was some freak when I got up from a set of 10 reps.
I see you all around here and how jacked you are and to you guys that is nothing but to these clowns I am like arnold! LOL
I felt pretty good for about a new york minute

Last night I had only 9 plates on each side of the leg press and two uber bloated assholes were literally watching me and staring at me like I was some freak when I got up from a set of 10 reps.
I see you all around here and how jacked you are and to you guys that is nothing but to these clowns I am like arnold! LOL
I felt pretty good for about a new york minute

haha, same thing happened to me at the Y, i had 8 plates on each side and i was painfully repping them out. There was a father and son staring at me. When i get done i pulled myself out of the rack because my legs were dead and the father asks "how much weight is that??" i just shrugged and said "enough". So i started pulling the plates off and he asked me to leave the weight on their and had his son try it. I think he managed 1/4 rep and then..... THEY LEFT THE PLATES ON THE SLED!!!! WTF?!?! and they left the gym after that so I went over and unloaded the plates myself, i hate these people.... i need to invest in my own gym, i'm a very angry person at public gyms.

haha, same thing happened to me at the Y, i had 8 plates on each side and i was painfully repping them out. There was a father and son staring at me. When i get done i pulled myself out of the rack because my legs were dead and the father asks "how much weight is that??" i just shrugged and said "enough". So i started pulling the plates off and he asked me to leave the weight on their and had his son try it. I think he managed 1/4 rep and then..... THEY LEFT THE PLATES ON THE SLED!!!! WTF?!?! and they left the gym after that so I went over and unloaded the plates myself, i hate these people.... i need to invest in my own gym, i'm a very angry person at public gyms.

yea some red headed tard tried 6 plates after i was done and he must have been doing 1/8th reps

For the last F-ing month , doesnt go well with dieting either !!

and all have the same shit to say , "I just want to put on 12-15lbs for the summer " , then carry your ass to Pizza Hut bitch you aint gonna do it in here training arms and chest 4 days week

LOL. That's exactly what they do in my gym, except sometimes its chest every other day.

So i started pulling the plates off and he asked me to leave the weight on their and had his son try it.

What an irresponsible thing to do for a father... poor kid might have ended paralyzed for life. :rolleyes: :eek:

How old was he btw? :confused:

What an irresponsible thing to do for a father... poor kid might have ended paralyzed for life. :rolleyes: :eek:

How old was he btw? :confused:

I have no clue, maybe 9th grade-ish?? He definitely didn't look out of high school though.

Yeah I've been seeing the summer broskies in my gym lately too. There's a group of tiny 18 year olds that all workout in wife beaters and basketball shorts. One of the herbs actually wears his Prada sunglasses throughout the whole workout. Then when their done working out they go to the locker room and prepare their whey protein shakes as if they were doing some chemistry experiment.

I have no problem with the kids with blowouts, cologne-wearing, coogi clothing, etc as long as they have been in the gym year round. It boggles my mind when they show up right before Memorial Day like they own the place! God forbid they come in during the winter, workout without their wingman, or do a fucking squat properly!

Not so fond memories!

Yeah, I definitely remember these kooks showing up every year. Now, fortunately I don't have to go to a commercial gym and deal with all these morons! Lifting Straps $15, Jug of protein $30, not having to deal with "bros" asking you ridiculous questions at the gym...PRICELESS!

Yesterday I witnessed 2 High School kids no bigger than 150lbs box squatting 495lbs, grunting and screaming. I was waiting for the kid to fall back on his head. They didn't look like they could do a 125lb squat, they had knee wraps too :confused:

I haven't been to the gym in years because of this bullshit. I usually workout at home but the wife has been talking about joining. I may go with her but not for a while until I heal a little more. The thing I've learned is NEC, no eye contact and keep your headphones on. Then when the ignorant prick, who clearly sees you do not want to be bothered, comes up and asks you a question you simply tell him your fee. Now either the guy is gonna leave ya alone or ya gonna earn some cash.:D

I haven't been to the gym in years because of this bullshit. I usually workout at home but the wife has been talking about joining. I may go with her but not for a while until I heal a little more. The thing I've learned is NEC, no eye contact and keep your headphones on. Then when the ignorant prick, who clearly sees you do not want to be bothered, comes up and asks you a question you simply tell him your fee. Now either the guy is gonna leave ya alone or ya gonna earn some cash.:D

This^^

i find if i keep to myself, look intense, and keep eye contact to the weights only no one bothers me.... as soon as i look up though... i get a "sup bro" with a headnod "what kind of supplements you taking?"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131