over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer "BRO'S" Flock to your gym yet?

I thought it was Brah not Bro.

I haven't seen those kinds of people here but we do have our fare share of gym maniacs.:st:r-wars

i experimented as a "beach prep bro" that was my first cycle. i lifted about 3 years before i did my first shot of testE and dbol and deca...

been 4 years since then...and ive learned so much.

I do see a lot of people thinking that cibexolabs.com is legit.

Test suspension is their favorite aas- quick acting

The big rage here is D-bol and "Oral tren" whatever the fuck that is. All the seasonl boys are talking about what works best what the best stack is , how much they should cut back on the drinking cause the juice is SOO bad for your "organs"

I have not heard any of them talk about what their diet consist of yet , I had one guy ask me if I could copy down what i eat everyday so he could follow that for a while since it helped me "cut up" , never mind that I'm 100+ lbs heavier than him and doing 2 fucking hrs cardio a day.

and the whole shirt with the sides cut out , sombody else noticed that here and it seems like they all read this thread , their was 7 people in the gym today with a grey wife beater and a t-shirt that had the sides cut out , likes its a new uniform for pussys

revive this thread!

I can't stop laughing!!!
I see these tools every night and think about this thread.
Laughing to myself probably keeps me from hitting one of them with a 45 lb plate.

thread is worthless without pics..I will start gettin em..I have a few of the rare ones with colored phohawks ,,bad acne,,skinny legs ,,,gold chains,,etc!

in between sets i just put a pissed off look on my face and make myself seem like i had a reallly bad day..it works for the most part..but today i glanced into a mirror and saw this kid trying to T-Bar row weight that was clearly too heavy for him looking like hunchback..i couldnt help but crack a smile

thread is worthless without pics..I will start gettin em..I have a few of the rare ones with colored phohawks ,,bad acne,,skinny legs ,,,gold chains,,etc!

I've usually got my phone next to me when training, I'd love to sneak a shot or two. We should have a contest for the gym w the highest concentration and/or goofiest looking bros. No posting up fake ones of the jersey shore cast, I can identify them! ...Shit, I'm busted.

I haven't been to the gym in years because of this bullshit. I usually workout at home but the wife has been talking about joining. I may go with her but not for a while until I heal a little more. The thing I've learned is NEC, no eye contact and keep your headphones on. Then when the ignorant prick, who clearly sees you do not want to be bothered, comes up and asks you a question you simply tell him your fee. Now either the guy is gonna leave ya alone or ya gonna earn some cash.:D

I have trained like this for years, after my lifting partner moved. I always wear headphones and make no eye contact. Its funny though because i ended up talking with other bros who were there year round, and they said to me " I always thought you were not a friendly guy" So although the headphone method works some people percieve you as not friendly or stuck up. After developing a friendship..these guys were like " man i always thought you were a dick" lol

I have trained like this for years, after my lifting partner moved. I always wear headphones and make no eye contact. Its funny though because i ended up talking with other bros who were there year round, and they said to me " I always thought you were not a friendly guy" So although the headphone method works some people percieve you as not friendly or stuck up. After developing a friendship..these guys were like " man i always thought you were a dick" lol

Man, same here. Everyone thinks i'm the biggest asshole ever until they meet me and realize i'm one of the nicest guys ever.

I can't stand them either, but sometimes I sit down with them and tell them why they are really not growing, and I give them examples and tell them why they need rest, food, and not just drugs (though it helps). They either listen or wont talk to me again, because I didn't give them the answer they were looking for.

The trend I see this year for the Summer Bro's is that they wear either the whitest white or the most obnoxious neon colored tennis shoe with the matching neon shoe strings. It's really hard to focus when your attention is constantly being drawn to their footwear!

I work out at a gym on a college campus so it's HORRIBLE! I've never seen so many wife beaters in my life...

The big rage here is D-bol and "Oral tren" whatever the fuck that is. All the seasonl boys are talking about what works best what the best stack is , how much they should cut back on the drinking cause the juice is SOO bad for your "organs"

I have not heard any of them talk about what their diet consist of yet , I had one guy ask me if I could copy down what i eat everyday so he could follow that for a while since it helped me "cut up" , never mind that I'm 100+ lbs heavier than him and doing 2 fucking hrs cardio a day.

and the whole shirt with the sides cut out , sombody else noticed that here and it seems like they all read this thread , their was 7 people in the gym today with a grey wife beater and a t-shirt that had the sides cut out , likes its a new uniform for pussys

Hey now!!! i wear that sometimes....:(

Pretty funny...

but I'm about to bring it on myself. I'm starting grad school in the fall, and they just offered $5/week membership to the university rec center for those of us that have already been accepted.

I'm not big enough for anyone to randomly bug me for a cycle of something, but I know when I get in my lifting phases I plan the hell out of every gym visit and meal - so now I get to wait for asshats that are just racking out lots of dumbbell curls with tilted baseball caps.

Dammit.... this thing was just built and is unreal. I can't pass it up. Bye bye, 24 Hour.... at least there will be coeds there too.

Summer "Bro"

They're worse than the New Years Bro, atleast in January theyre out by February :D

High school just let out the other day here. And people from various universities in the state are home for the summer. Lots of bros, private school frat prep shitheads who half rep 225 on the flat bench and then call it a day. No one has asked me any questions about gear, etc, thank God. The only saving grace is the FEMALES that have also come home from school and started working out. I'm used to working out in the middle of the day with about 20 old dudes and a few soccer moms on the treadmills. This shit is just ridiculous. The times inbetween my exercises are doubled in the summer because all of the equipment is always in use. I don't "jump in" with other guys and work in their sets because I don't want to get asked inevitable questions about my size and strength, so I just keep the earbuds in and don't talk to anyone. Best bet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131