over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer shred - compound

I assume that's an old pic? It's super filtered but you are extremely lean and dry in that pic so it's basically what you are after. I assume you want to get like that again without using what you did at that time? If you are anything like that now you are already there you just need to add in some carbs and fill out.

If you are close to that and just want the freaky hardness you are going to have to use something that isn't very lipid friendly. I would suggest 50mg winny daily for 4-6 weeks on top of an enhanced test dose (300mg). You could take your usual avar and add in 10mg rosuvastatin with some fish oil and metformin. Mast P is also very good if you don't want to use orals so you could use something like 50mg test p and 40mg mast p daily and do that for 6-8 weeks and that will compliment your look very well.

I assume that's an old pic? It's super filtered but you are extremely lean and dry in that pic so it's basically what you are after. I assume you want to get like that again without using what you did at that time? If you are anything like that now you are already there you just need to add in some carbs and fill out.

If you are close to that and just want the freaky hardness you are going to have to use something that isn't very lipid friendly. I would suggest 50mg winny daily for 4-6 weeks on top of an enhanced test dose (300mg). You could take your usual avar and add in 10mg rosuvastatin with some fish oil and metformin. Mast P is also very good if you don't want to use orals so you could use something like 50mg test p and 40mg mast p daily and do that for 6-8 weeks and that will compliment your look very well.
In that photo i was on only 175mg test

Its a good look but i want to be dryer - may use masteron

thoughts on tbol?

thoughts on tbol?

Honestly...you are very dry and hard there. I think you are so accustomed to being that way you are not really seeing how dry and hard you are. Hell I'd just a add a tiny bit more test and throw in 50mgs of winny daily and call it a day.

Stick and bones you need to gain weight
To his defense, gaining size is going to be his kryotonite. He has very long limbs and seems pretty tall.

I'll definitely eat crow!! Great work brother!

In all honesty, you're plenty dry and hard. I think if you added some food and slin to fill out you'd look even more incredible!!
Yes. A good look

To his defense, gaining size is going to be his kryotonite. He has very long limbs and seems pretty tall.
Off topic: I'm old enough and no Benjamin Button 😔, have PLENTY of size and further massive gains ain't gonna happen unless I do some truly crazy shit, so in three days my new Keto Life begins...time to re-adjust quite a few things. Greet the new recruit 🍻

Kryptonite ^^^

Off topic: I'm old enough and no Benjamin Button 😔, have PLENTY of size and further massive gains ain't gonna happen unless I do some truly crazy shit, so in three days my new Keto Life begins...time to re-adjust quite a few things. Greet the new recruit 🍻
Me too ^^

Me too ^^
Truth be told this is something I've never tried long enough to evalutate the results on myself, but I have a different question: do you guys manage to get enough variety to make it not overly boring (if that even matters to you)?

I have no idea why u want to get harder then the pic u posted that's about as hard as it gets. U need to gain muscle or fill up on carbs imo and then go back and refine and harden again.

Truth be told this is something I've never tried long enough to evalutate the results on myself, but I have a different question: do you guys manage to get enough variety to make it not overly boring (if that even matters to you)?
I love fat, especially whole eggs, cheese, and bacon, I love roasted veggies with grass fed butter on them, I love fatties cuts of steak, keto is right up my alley..LOL

thoughts on tbol?
Tbol is one of my better go to orals when looking for a full and quality look. But if I didn’t compete, I likely wouldn’t use orals. Just about any oral is going to hit you hard on the lipids, stress the liver and possibly mess with digestion after time.

While you may not be worried about your LDL, it’s the HDL dropping that you should be watching.

Why not just bump the test, and/or add some mast and ramp up cardio with some macro changes. The mast will make you feel much better than any oral. If it’s dry your looking for- Test and Mast will do the trick. You could even consider some light clen a few weeks away from the trip.

Anyone ever used SARMS?

Possibly looking to use SR or RAD or something to compliment my TRT

If not that i may just use Mast - ideally dont want to as im not really sensitive to hairloss but dont want to run the chances and lose some follicles along the way

Anyone ever used SARMS?

Possibly looking to use SR or RAD or something to compliment my TRT

If not that i may just use Mast - ideally dont want to as im not really sensitive to hairloss but dont want to run the chances and lose some follicles along the way
Best Iv ever looked on any oral was 80-100 mg a day of tbol. Made me just as vascular and grainy as tren but I had no negative side effects and it didn’t negatively affect my appetite or sleep.

Just grabbed some mast e

gonna run it alongside a small dose test

200mg test e
125mg mast e (maybe up to 200mg towards end, depending how bad it starts to lower my e2)

should give me a nice kick i think with minimal sides / bloodwork issues

Stick and bones you need to gain weight

Thanks bud , i don't train to be an open class bodybuilder

We all have different goals, with my genetics and response to gear im sure if i wanted to push the envelope i could be 200lb very lean - not a fan of the look nor the feeling (i'd imagine) it would bring

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws