over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Shred Cycles

20 wks Test, primo, GH & either Anavar or Tren E at the end

CORE
500 test e/c
600 primo e

OPTIONAL/TAILORED TO INDIVIDUAL AS NEEDED
200 deca for joints (optional/individual)
200-400mg mast for feels/conditioning/further e2 balance (optional/individual)

OTHER
2-4iu of GH
50mcg T3 (optional, add as needed)

Diet is low and strategicly timed carbs, cardio scaling up as needed. Run for 16-20 or however long weeks. Bloods usually perfect though mast will hit hdl a bit if used. Feel great, look great, markers are great. It's how I spent last summer and doing it again right now. Just got bloods with no mast in mix yet but this has become my plan for a big part of every year. Long cycle so I don't need to be perfect (ie summer fun) just consistent.

If I really wanted to peak and look great I'd add winstrol for a few weeks. Amazing look and good performance in all things. That said I've developed a creaky knee and I get some light discomfort running it nowadays so no need.
What's your overall p,c,f intake look like? I assume you prefer Winny over var in this approach?

What's your overall p,c,f intake look like? I assume you prefer Winny over var in this approach?
High protein and fat. Low carbs - mostly from veggies, fruit (berries). Maybe a tad of something during the day which I try to keep around a big workout. I don't need to be too strict as long as I keep it under 10-15% mostly. Occasional cheat meals happen and I'll do what I want for that.

I try to make this a mostly long healthy cycle so avoid orals. Just got bloods and sadly Primo does hit my HDL pretty good but that's the only negative. Everything else is perfect or close. Was hoping the HDL hit was the Mast but both hit the HDL solidly for me.

Love winny but grinds on my knee now. Causes no other issues and until my knee started making a sound a couple of years ago I had no negative sides ever. Great fricking drug for me. Will continue to use but use sparingly. Have a lot of it and Var. I like Var, underrated for strength. Don't care for the pumps too much. I really only use winny and var these days and both sparingly. Still have some Anadrol as well. No need for anything else.

Never got the summer/shred/winter bulk thing myself. It's warm most of the year here and I stay within striking distance of my next show. That yo-yo shit isn't for me.

While I don't face the same situations as many for me, this is how I got there:

1) During the holidays I travel for work less, can lift more consistently, and love eating holiday food. This argues for a bulk or for me, stay reasonably lean and get strong period. Say ~12 weeks.
2) Business travel also slows during the summer and I'm outside a lot more as I live north and like to do stuff with the kids too (biking, hiking etc...). Not sure that's a cut but it's another time to do a cycle. Say that's 16-20 weeks.
3) I cruise in between (on prescribed HRT or whatever)

Don't really let myself ever get too sloppy and I carry about as much muscle as I want at my age already so it's really just harder work periods and conditioning broken up when I'm not grinding as much for work and more time at home.

Everyone is different and at different life phases but this is kinda/sorta my winter bulk and summer cut though my drivers may be in the minority and I'm neither competing nor trying to be a mass monster (6'3", late 40s and I've been 230 and cut and up to 275 "not so cut" in the past 2 years - sitting at 237 now maybe 11% could be under on my way to 230 and 10ish or under so almost there and haven't had to try real hard either). Disclaimer - not following my normal schedule due to life disruption.

SUMMER: Test Tren Mast Winstrol
WINTER: Test Tren Deca/EQ Sdrol

Tren all year BRO!

If you don't mind, what is the general dosage of each drug in Summer and Winter? Just interested in how others set things up. Thinking my winter may be test/deca and low dose tren or moderate equipoise.

If you don't mind, what is the general dosage of each drug in Summer and Winter? Just interested in how others set things up. Thinking my winter may be test/deca and low dose tren or moderate equipoise.
Good question.

I would go as follows... Ofc dependings how big you are.

WINTER: 1000 TestE/Sust 200-400 TrenE 750 Deca/EQ (10-20 Sdrol) + AIs
SUMMER: 500 TestE/Sust 350 TrenA 350 MastE 50 Winstrol + a bit more AIs

In general Test makes you retain some water, so by lowering it you should look better for sure.
I feel also that between 500-750 Test doesn't make you look worst, but instead quite full and leaner compared to higher dose.
I wouldn't go ballistic on Tren because it's not a "feel good" hormone, it's there mainly for nutrient partitioning and ofc it's anabolism.

During summer being lean is the key, but i think that we all know that diet is key anyway.

I don't even think about Primo or Trest because, for most it's hard to find legit ones.

Always run TEST/TREN/MAST or WIN to cut. When I take 200-250 of tren everything is fine, but if i go up to 400+ my stomach is very bloat, abdominal distension maybe? why does that happen with high dose of tren?

Always run TEST/TREN/MAST or WIN to cut. When I take 200-250 of tren everything is fine, but if i go up to 400+ my stomach is very bloat, abdominal distension maybe? why does that happen with high dose of tren?
I think it has to do with Tren causing inflammation of the gut! That’s why the more Tren you take, the more heartburn you can experience. 200 mgs of Tren per week is your sweet spot.

With the gear im on now i would just have to adjust my calories

Test
Npp
Gh
Slin

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members