over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer swole and sober log

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some of you have read, I’m going through a separation with my S.O. It got really bad, thought I was gonna marry her and be stepdad.

Anyways I have gotten fat and been out of the gym for 3-4 weeks and eating terribly. Really really bad. No gear at all the past 3 weeks.

First week will be a fatloss prime. 250mg DNP for 10 days. I start my cycle tomorrow. Running flash labs stuff since the sale had lots of tren in it

150mg test e
50mg tren ace EOD
200 tri-tren blend
40mg anavar+20mg dbol lift days (4x week)

Leg day today:

Leg curls: 50x8, 70x8, 90lbsx6 then drop 80x6 drop 70x5 DC style
Hacks: warm ups to 2plates, the RP for 8,4,4
Sumo leg press: 2p for 3x15 3 second eccentric
Sing leg standing curl: 30lbs x17 reps
3 sets of calves.

The weights were puny. Crazy how weak I have gotten. But my legs were a little fatigued from deadlifts 48h prior.

Calories for the next 3 days will be very low, PSMF style, need to get rid of this terrible bloat. I’ll add a few carbs when I’m not obese

This is a great way to hold yourself accountable. You've got this my friend. If you need anything at all I'm a PM away!

And if it's any consolation, I'm super weak on hack squats pretty much no matter what :banghead:

Good luck to you! Let us know how the DNP works for you.

Right on.

Quick way to drop fat is no carbs post workout. I know it goes against everything we know, but i usually do this the last 6 weeks of contest prep and conditioning is never an issue for me.

I know relationship stuff screw with my workouts. It's a mental thing. Hopefully you can get back into it. Things will get better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok getting back to basics. Running Texas method. Yesterday just found my working 5 rep squat max

Ramped up 135,185,235, 275, 315x5. Prolly Gould if done 335x5 but ended it

Leg curl RP: 100x7, 90x6, 80x7

Leg ext: 2x15 failure

Leg sled (looks kinda like a hack squat): no weight, 2x10 feet together knees way out smashing sweep.

Close grip bench RP: 185x8,8,5,4

Rear delt mountain dog destroyers: 2 sets 30-40 reps

Working 12h today. If I feel good I’ll go do some upper back.

Tomorrow is light squats, heavy deads, and maybe some arm pump

So tren anxiety and irritability is already coming. God I forgot how strong this ducking drug is. On 400mg week (200 ace/200 eth) with low test. Gonna trey to go one more week and see if it subsides. If not I’m just gonna drop it down to 200mg week and add more test.

I can tell I’m getting old. Once side effects start I’m ready to shut the cycle down.

Wish I could run tren but I cannot sleep more then 2-3 hours on it. I got great results but was so tired it wasn't worth it.

So tren anxiety and irritability is already coming. God I forgot how strong this ducking drug is. On 400mg week (200 ace/200 eth) with low test. Gonna trey to go one more week and see if it subsides. If not I’m just gonna drop it down to 200mg week and add more test.

I can tell I’m getting old. Once side effects start I’m ready to shut the cycle down.

Wish I could run tren but I cannot sleep more then 2-3 hours on it. I got great results but was so tired it wasn't worth it.

I have a love hate relationship when it comes to tren. Extra bed sheets and a fan help me. I've been toying with the idea of running some MK the next time I run tren to see if it helps me sleep any better

I’m gonna start dosing all my blacks 4iu at 8pm. I’ll miss out on some fat loss and anabolism skipping the morning and pre workout shot but it might help sleep while on tren. As long as systematic igf levels get raised with anabolics on board there will be some magic

Weighing 205 at 5’10

Trying to keep diet at

50g fat, 300g protein, 100g carbs. Is that too many calories to recomp or sound about right?

Bumping test to 300mg, keeping tren 300mg, adding 25mg dbol pre workout.

Calories seem about right? Workout days I add 25g hydro whey intra workout.

Surely with tren and 4iu growth I’ll get leaner at 2100-2200 calories

Weighing 205 at 5’10

Trying to keep diet at

50g fat, 300g protein, 100g carbs. Is that too many calories to recomp or sound about right?

Bumping test to 300mg, keeping tren 300mg, adding 25mg dbol pre workout.

Calories seem about right? Workout days I add 25g hydro whey intra workout.

Surely with tren and 4iu growth I’ll get leaner at 2100-2200 calories

I think it looks good. I can't see you losing any muscle especially on that amount of Tren.

Are most of the carbs you taking in centered around your workout?

I think it looks good. I can't see you losing any muscle especially on that amount of Tren.

Are most of the carbs you taking in centered around your workout?

On workout Days yes. On off days I eat about 10-15g each meal except pre bed so off days is closer to 70g carbs

A 12 hour shift my activity is pretty moderate all day, just made sense to keep it spread. And I’m counting veggies in those carbs

On workout Days yes. On off days I eat about 10-15g each meal except pre bed so off days is closer to 70g carbs

A 12 hour shift my activity is pretty moderate all day, just made sense to keep it spread. And I’m counting veggies in those carbs

I think your setup to have a pretty decent recomp. Good luck and I will definitely be following along.

Just be consistent....and fight that logbook in the gym. As your body "morphs".... You will have plenty of motivation to keep it going!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I would think you'd more than be able to recomp with those macros, especially with some tren and GH in the mix :headbang:

I would think you'd more than be able to recomp with those macros, especially with some tren and GH in the mix :headbang:
Exactly....tren and gh in at the same time is unreal.

Even on low dose tren.....its like I couldn't gain weight if I tried. Only compound that curbed my appetite.....but changes could be seen on a daily basis it seemed!

I’m not doing good guys. Changing jobs, living alone, missing her......fuck. I feel so weak, sorry for myself.

Anyways changed drugs. Tren was such a bad choice at this moment. I’m going full Rambo style. 750 test/600mast. These are really high dosages for me. Gonna throw in 25mg dbol pre arms and upper days.

Did 500mg DNP Monday and Tuesday, but got sad and ate like a whole fucking pizza last night. Going to continue 250mg DNP till next Monday.

The low dose will act more like a super insulin sensitizer and with a strict diet should help burn ~500 extra calories per day.

Yesterday did back/bi

Lat pulls to neck 4x12
Db row to pocket: 70,80,90x10 100x8
Seated Chest supported row: 4x8
Hammer curls 45x8, 55x6, 40x8 35x9
Concentration curls: 2x10

I was trying to keep volume high to deplete some glycogen. Then I went home and ate a fucking pizza. 😓😓😓

I’m not doing good guys. Changing jobs, living alone, missing her......fuck. I feel so weak, sorry for myself.

Anyways changed drugs. Tren was such a bad choice at this moment. I’m going full Rambo style. 750 test/600mast. These are really high dosages for me. Gonna throw in 25mg dbol pre arms and upper days.

Did 500mg DNP Monday and Tuesday, but got sad and ate like a whole fucking pizza last night. Going to continue 250mg DNP till next Monday.

The low dose will act more like a super insulin sensitizer and with a strict diet should help burn ~500 extra calories per day.

Yesterday did back/bi

Lat pulls to neck 4x12

I was trying to keep volume high to deplete some glycogen. Then I went home and ate a fucking pizza. [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29]
Sorry to hear.....sounds like everything happening at once. Tren was probably not the best "feel good" choice as you found out.....but just remember you will get through this.

Just try to channel everything into your training and new job. I know it's easier said than done.....but time heals everything man.

Biggest thing it's learn to be happy with and by yourself. Once you realize you can be happy on your own......it makes things a lot better in the next relationship that comes along!

Yesterday did back/bi

Lat pulls to neck 4x12

I was trying to keep volume high to deplete some glycogen. Then I went home and ate a fucking pizza. [emoji29][emoji29][emoji29]
Yea tren is not a good idea during a tine like that. The shit literally puts you in a dark place!

Rambo style haha. I'm done being an idiot, I am doing better on 500mg test a week and 25mg winny a day then I did blasting the doses. Find your sweet spots, no sides and all the results!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws