over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

summertime & busted relationships

maxsupplements

Registered
man, the more and more i look around, there are more people getting divorces, breaking up, not seeing one another any longer, etc...
what in the hell has come of this world? are we all so sexually driven by the media and the marketing of products, that we cannot be satisfied with one person or thing?
does anyone notice the correlation between the amount of breakups and summertime being the time when clothing is a lesser option?!?

seems like when the fruit is the most tempting, is when people are tempted the most. so when the summertime rolls around, people are showing off their tans, and then the wandering eye grabs hold and BAM!

anyone agree?

I agree, Max

maxsupplements said:
man, the more and more i look around, there are more people getting divorces, breaking up, not seeing one another any longer, etc...
what in the hell has come of this world? are we all so sexually driven by the media and the marketing of products, that we cannot be satisfied with one person or thing?
does anyone notice the correlation between the amount of breakups and summertime being the time when clothing is a lesser option?!?

seems like when the fruit is the most tempting, is when people are tempted the most. so when the summertime rolls around, people are showing off their tans, and then the wandering eye grabs hold and BAM!

anyone agree?

But breakups happen when there is no commitment. People these days do not know what the word commitment means. I may be old fashion, but if people think "no sex for me until I'm married" then they would look for something else in a person other than "sex appeal." Just my opinion--I know that everyone would not agree, but that is ok. ;)

Sincerely,
Di

http://www.savethemales.ca/000161.html

"are we all so sexually driven by the media and the marketing of products, that we cannot be satisfied with one person or thing?"

funny you mention that! read the article!

I agree with Di. It's not a lack of clothing. It is a lack of commitment.....and in some cases a lack of integrity.

Max...do you think it's like the red car thing? Once you buy one, you see them all over????

Didn't you just recently go through a breakup? I think you are just more in tune to them now.

yes asylum

i think you are right asylum, i did just go through a divorce, and now that i have, it seems as if my eyes are wide open to seeing more and more unsuccessful relationships, well, after my divorce, her (ex's) got a divorce, my uncle got a divorce, 3 of my friends got divorces (2 guys, 1 gal). and a number of others that broke up with their sig. others.
but asylum and di, you hit it right on the head... it is a lack of commitment and integrity. people these days dont take relationships or marriages seriously, its like, if this doesnt work out, theres always something better.

and di, you are right, if people would look beyond looks and sexuality, they would realize, they wouldnt be with the person they are with if they hadnt been attracted that way in the first place.
everything in this world is so sexually driven, that peoples way of thinkin about relationships is all out of wack. sex isnt everything in a relationship, there needs to be more substance in a relationship,
and yes, the red car thing is probably what i am going through..

The problem with basing a relationship on sex, is that once the infatuation is gone, it will be sought out elsewhere.

Noone wins.

Marriage

I wish I could get married and start a family. I just started a relationship, after about a drought of 5 years of being single, but "playing the field."

It's tough to change that train of thought. It's not like I'm looking for the next best thing. I have a committed partner, the love and sex is all there, but my eyes have a major issue wandering. I wouldn't think of cheating, if I felt committed, but I'm not at that stage yet. Dating, and relationships take a lot of work. I'm willing to work on it. We have special rules about fidelity right now, but that's purely for my benfit. I've got to stop focusing on the eye candy for a while and focus on who really matters to me (other than my friends and family, hopefully they'll always be around). Only time will tell.

BTW, Max...you're so young. How old were you when you got married? and how about your friends? My parents got divorced after marriage for 26 years in 2000. My dad felt he finished his "duty" of being a father and supplied my sister and I money for college and living, and didn't even think of the emotional needs of his children. Total a** is my opinion... we're not talking about it. He's already dating someone new, but my Mom is learning to be happy alone and happy having the attention from her children, family and friends. It's good to see her surrounded by loving people. But let's just say relationships of any type are tough.

Marriage might not work, or even the simple dating might not work sometimes. Doesn't mean the commitment isn't there, just means one of the people in the relationship is just not able to see the good from the person they are with. There's a barrier up in one of the people's head which is limiting them seeing the good in the place they are, and they're always seeing what's new out there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws