over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summertime nutrition

GND123

Banned
Well let me get to ghe point I've been eating chicken at work the last 3months and its heating up outside (I work construction) and I can't stomach the food protein I was thinking of pbj. But at the moment I'm 210lb@11%bf and want to maintain or Continue to burn fat I workout in the am and work 7-330 any help is great thanks all

Well let me get to ghe point I've been eating chicken at work the last 3months and its heating up outside (I work construction) and I can't stomach the food protein I was thinking of pbj. But at the moment I'm 210lb@11%bf and want to maintain or Continue to burn fat I workout in the am and work 7-330 any help is great thanks all

I'm not sure I understand. Are you just looking for alternatives to chicken? You bring a cooler right? I love shredding my chicken up with some low fat mayo and have a sandwich. Ezekiel bread. Hope I spelled that right. Tuna or egg salad. 5 whole eggs and three egg whites. If you like avocado you can substitute instead of mayo for your tuna. Grind up some quick oats and drink them with protein shakes. Or with cream of wheat or rice. There are tons of options. Put some EAAs in your water and drink throughout the day.

Thanks for the replies yes in a nutshell I'm looking for alternatives to chicken to keep my cals up so I don't burn muscle and can atleast maintain in the summer out in this heat!!!!

Google the velocity diet...version 2.0 lets you eat a good solid meal daily, the original just once a week.

Pretty much all shakes all day...breakfast I mix oats, raw eggs, a banana, raw milk, and cold coffee.

Then just water and muscle milk all day, then something meaty on the BBQ. First couple days suck, but after its awesome.

There's a thread here about it started by queefer

When I worked construction I carried chicken beasts in my nail bags. i used to live in a state that had miles summers though. When I worked in a warehouse we had very short breaks so I couldn't finish all my chicken. I switched to a pint of egg whites from the carton. I'd drink that an have several jars of sweet potato baby food an a couple tbsp of pb.. Worked great. That only if you can keep the egg whites cool all day.

A cooler would be your best option but maybe you could also try beef jerky, rice, baked potato, etc.. stuff that can't go bad in the sun or taste awful you know?

when I used to travel alot for work I used to get like 4 or 5 bottles of water, the 16.9 ounce bottles.

At night i would empty the bottles out, clean them if necessary, and let them completely dry out overnight. I would also put a gallon jug in the freezer, half full of water so it would freeze overnight.

In the morning I would pre-load my protein powder (I always used vanilla or plain designer protein because it mixed easy. that was also more than 10yrs ago too).

Anyway, I would put the powder in the bottles and just carry them with me in a bag all day. I would also pack the gallon jug half filled with water on top of the ice. Which would keep things totally ice cold most of the day.

Every couple of hours I would fill the water bottle with ice water, mix it with the protein powder, and shake it up really hard. It didnt taste wonderful but it was a great way to get good protein in really fast.
* i also kept an ice tea bottle to "chase" the protein after a big mouthful to get rid of the crappy taste.

I was able to load up nearly 160 grams of protein per day with those easy to drink shakes and it kept me feeling really strong.

I look like I went shopping before coming to work. Lunch box jammed full, grocery bag packed. A book bag and two one gallon water bottles. Good for a 12 hour shift. I see some guys skip lunch and I'm like wtf !! I feel like I'm going to die if I don't eat within 3 hours. Lol. Get real hangry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity