over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sun Poisoning on my Ass!!

Conan21

Kilo Klub Member
Yesterday, I decide to go to the tanning place. My brothers Girl friend works there so she said shee would let me sneak in some free tanning. Well, I have a tanning bed at my house and have been using that the last couple weeks along with being out in the sun so I was thinking I'd go here once and really step up my tanning game on one of the better beds.

My ego thinking that I was the Itallion Stallion who never burns led me to my demise. I borrow some of her best tingling lotion get all lathered up and decide to go in the stand up sun capsule (their strongest tanning device). They had just replaced the bulbs in this thing 2 days ago so it was at max strength. Well, Of course since I "never burn" I decide....heck with the standard 10 minute allowance on this bed. I'm going in for 30 minutes. Anna just laughed and said OK if thats what you want to do.

Well I get out and look like a lobster. Happy with the results. Later than night i was looking like I got a lot of sun and was happy with my decision. I felt like I had some sun burn under my arm pits since that never gets hit in my tanning bed. I put some aloe vera on and go to sleep.

Well I woke up at 3:30 AM feeling shitty. go into the bathroom and start puking. My ass is on fire and it hurts to put my arms down to their sides. I had not been taken my underwear off these past couple weeks so my skin had no base tan.

After breaking out into a huge sweat and puking I layed on the cold floor bare ass for an hour and now I'm sitting here shivering cold but feel ok. LOL I rubbed a ton of aloe Vera all over my butt and under my arms

Just giving all you greasy WOPS out there a heads up that your skin is not invincible.

I know you guys probably don't care, but I can't sleep so I figured I'd type this out. :eek:

Im as Italian as they come, and hardly ever burn but it does happen. I feel your pain, and if I saw ya i would give you a nice pat on the back...

LOL! 30 minutes in a stand-up? Isn't there a time limit around 15 minutes in those since they are suppose to be stronger than laydown bed?
Has your brother's girlfriend seen you yet? :p

Oh, and I hope your arms & butt feels better. :D

Conan21 said:
Yesterday, I decide to go to the tanning place. My brothers Girl friend works there so she said shee would let me sneak in some free tanning. Well, I have a tanning bed at my house and have been using that the last couple weeks along with being out in the sun so I was thinking I'd go here once and really step up my tanning game on one of the better beds.

My ego thinking that I was the Itallion Stallion who never burns led me to my demise. I borrow some of her best tingling lotion get all lathered up and decide to go in the stand up sun capsule (their strongest tanning device). They had just replaced the bulbs in this thing 2 days ago so it was at max strength. Well, Of course since I "never burn" I decide....heck with the standard 10 minute allowance on this bed. I'm going in for 30 minutes. Anna just laughed and said OK if thats what you want to do.

Well I get out and look like a lobster. Happy with the results. Later than night i was looking like I got a lot of sun and was happy with my decision. I felt like I had some sun burn under my arm pits since that never gets hit in my tanning bed. I put some aloe vera on and go to sleep.

Well I woke up at 3:30 AM feeling shitty. go into the bathroom and start puking. My ass is on fire and it hurts to put my arms down to their sides. I had not been taken my underwear off these past couple weeks so my skin had no base tan.

After breaking out into a huge sweat and puking I layed on the cold floor bare ass for an hour and now I'm sitting here shivering cold but feel ok. LOL I rubbed a ton of aloe Vera all over my butt and under my arms

Just giving all you greasy WOPS out there a heads up that your skin is not invincible.

I know you guys probably don't care, but I can't sleep so I figured I'd type this out. :eek:

When sun burned the best thing I have found for relief is an aloe vera gel that contains a topical lidocaine.,,really eases the pain.

Im in the same boat as you. I went for 11min yesterday and hadnt tanned in 2months. The bulbs were new also. I figured it was ok since I was going 15min regulary 1-2times per week, so I didnt think 2months off would make a big diff. My entire body is red(thank god I covered the goods with a sock) But seriously last night I felt like I had the flu afterwards. I had to take some advil. Could barely sleep all night. It almost seems worse today. Been using aloe vera gel. My legs have gotten better, but my stomach,back,ass and chest look like they are neon red. I am gonna go for like 5min next time if I ever go again :( Ohh, btw im %50 Italian and this still happened

SOLARCAIN

this product works awesome.

I felt horrible all day and after spraying this product on a few times on the burned areas I feel 96% healed. This stuff is amazing.

I think i'll be ready for 40 minutes in a couple days here now that my base tan is super solid. :D

Sorry to hear about that. I have done stupid stuff like that before, thinking that i was already dark so lay in the bed for 20 min then reset go for another 20 then be sick as hell for a few days after, couldnt train, was very dehydrated. Then best of all the shit peeled off anyway!!!! Actually people have died over tanning in those beds. Saw it on 60min's. Cooks your internal organs like a freakin microwave. I have learned my lesson, i think. I just baught a tanning pkg tonight at the gym.

sloarcaine is awesome, it stinks like hell and always manages to get in your mouth making it numb, but it kills the pain like nothin else. and that crap about tanning beds cooking your insides is bogus

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear