over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sun spots on cheeks

makaveli25

Registered
I've always used the sun and tanning to try and cover up imperfections I've had with my skin. After tanning I always found it easier to shave. I'm about to turn 33 the constant tanning has taken its toll. I have sun spots on my cheeks that are really bothering me and some hyperpigmented acne scars. I've been doing research but can't really find any good ways to fade them. I've been on retin a for a couple months to reduce some of the damage I've done. I've tried a bleach cream the doc gave me but it burned me pretty bad. Anyone have any useful tips. I might have to try spray tan.

try this

o

Tretinoin Cream, USP 0.025%

o

I've always used the sun and tanning to try and cover up imperfections I've had with my skin. After tanning I always found it easier to shave. I'm about to turn 33 the constant tanning has taken its toll. I have sun spots on my cheeks that are really bothering me and some hyperpigmented acne scars. I've been doing research but can't really find any good ways to fade them. I've been on retin a for a couple months to reduce some of the damage I've done. I've tried a bleach cream the doc gave me but it burned me pretty bad. Anyone have any useful tips. I might have to try spray tan.

i would stick with the bleach creme. I use it myself and it works. You have to be patient though and while using the bleach creme and for some days afterwards or weeks you absolutely have to cover it with heavy sunblock or clothing if possible or it will turn even darker

Pics so we can assess?

also, minor discolorations can be treated with alpha hydroxy acid and/or vitamin c serum but sun spots can only be removed with bleaching agents as far as i know

I usedon't the hydroquinone for a few weeks my face was always red though started to drive me nuts.

also, minor discolorations can be treated with alpha hydroxy acid and/or vitamin c serum but sun spots can only be removed with bleaching agents as far as i know

I've tried a vit c serum I need to try alpha hydroxy alpha. I've tried several serums and creams. Kind of LIke the bodybuilding supplement industry most of the stuff is garbage.

Fraxel laser, but it takes time and get's worse after the treatment itself, and it's not cheap depending on how much is done. An entire face is usually $900+. Fraxel can be done once a month, to allow for the skin to recover.
Derma rolling combined with a lightening cream would be more cost effective.

Had some darker spots on my arm pits that good old apple cider vinegar helped to fade....cheap easy and el naturo.....

Had some darker spots on my arm pits that good old apple cider vinegar helped to fade....cheap easy and el naturo.....

This works, thanks for posting!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity