over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sunday is TEA PARTY TIME!

Sesshomaru

Kilo Klub Member
Guys, just want to remind you that tomorrow (sunday) is the Ron Paul money bomb in commemoration of the Boston Tea Party. If you have been following the sticky in this forum, you should have substantial information on Ron Paul.

If you like what you hear and like actually having freedom of privacy and enjoy civil liberties. Make a pledge and donate tomorrow at www.teaparty07.com

I'll be there!

Bump.. I'll be making a donation for sure!

Bump, keep this shit at the top.

Remember, if Hillary wins the world will end. I've had a dead zone premonition....om...

a message from Ron Paul

December 15, 2007

What an amazing mission you and I are on. What great ideas we uphold -- the legacy of the most important thinkers of liberty in our country's history, and the most important doers of liberty in America. At the top of that list are the donors and volunteers of this campaign.

I could spend all my time thanking personally you and everyone who has done so much for our country's future, and not scratch the surface of what justice demands. But I want you to know how much I owe you, and everyone dedicated to the real America. You and I know our real country -- the America of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of economic, civil, and personal liberty, of strong families and communities, of great businesses and professions, of strong peace and low taxes and sound money-all of which are under assault by the politicians who occupy our nation's capital.

With your help -- and I can't do anything without your help **broken link removed** -- I want to change all that. Together, we can restore our constitutional republic, and oust the mountebanks who violate the ideals of the Founders with income taxes, Federal Reserve inflation, deficit spending, preemptive wars, torture, secret prisons, and abolition of habeas corpus.

How thrilling too are all the great Independent efforts in this cause, involving so many tens of thousands of patriots. Of course, since they are Independent, the election laws to do not allow me to coordinate with them in any way. But I will mention that this Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!

We are making real progress. And goodness knows we need to. Help **broken link removed** me keep our revolution going and growing. For freedom, peace, and prosperity, for the real America, all our
generosity and hard work are justified.

Sincerely,

Ron

3.25 million as of 2pm local time!!!

byump! Keep it up guys and gals! Every little bit helps to make positive changes in government. :)

$4.75!!!!!

Remember guys, he made $4.38 last time and he raised more than any other Republican in a single day. If he breaks about $6.5 million, he'll beat Hillary Clinton's record and be the the highest grossing candidate in a 24 hour period.

Vegas has set odds 2:1 that Ron Paul makes at least $6million by 6am tomorrow. :cool:

I never thought I would see the day that I donate to a politician.

Man I hope this guy gets a chance!

BUMP

Vegas has set odds 2:1 that Ron Paul makes at least $6million by 6am tomorrow. :cool:

I'd be surprised if he didn't. It's at 5.25 now with 11 hours left. It's getting later, but the internet doesn't sleep.

December 16, 2007

We are close to making history. In November, we mentioned that the all-time, single-day primary fundraising record is John Kerry's $5.7 million in 2004. At this hour, Ron Paul stands at $5.4 million.

He did it!!!! He beat the record!!!! Woooooooohooooo!

Now hes going to go Barry Bonds on it and smash it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws