over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPER CONCENTRATED SUSPENSION

is it possible for me to suck all the water out of a bottle of 100mg suspension leaving just the crystals then fill it with a full bottle of 100mg/ 20ml bottle suspension?? Would that give me 200 mgs per cc of suspension ??

in thoery it would be 200mg/20ml but I would bet that it will not stay in solution for more than 10 minutes if that..

what do you love?

Oh man...suspension can make a guy cry...yet you are concentrating yours...so, either you love the pain, tolerate the pain or you get no pain?

My question is....why does suspension cause pain and swelling? Is there already a thread on this topic? Thank you.:)

Re: what do you love?

RicPhoenix said:
Oh man...suspension can make a guy cry...yet you are concentrating yours...so, either you love the pain, tolerate the pain or you get no pain?

My question is....why does suspension cause pain and swelling? Is there already a thread on this topic? Thank you.:)

A few reasons.

1- You have to use above normal amount of benzyol alcohol

2-The solution will crash in a very short period..This means the alcohol will leave the solution and you will be left with only the suspension crystals. The crystals will then from a ball or rock shape and harden up in side the muscle..This is very uncomfortable.

another reason is because the body will disperse the water faster than oil, thus leaving u with the crystals like weight said.

Re: Re: what do you love?

weight77 said:

A few reasons.

1- You have to use above normal amount of benzyol alcohol

2-The solution will crash in a very short period..This means the alcohol will leave the solution and you will be left with only the suspension crystals. The crystals will then from a ball or rock shape and harden up in side the muscle..This is very uncomfortable.

Not exactly. He's talking about water based, and you really use little BA for it as it not a solution, but a suspension, which means the test crystal itself doesn't dissolve. Hence the name "suspension". It's actually test crystals floating around in water. There isn't any crashing, because that's basically what it already is.

What hurts is actually the size of the crystal in the muscle. As you move, it cuts the muscle at the injection site causing pain and swelling.

My advice would be to not do it, unless you want to shoot with an 18 gage needle, cause there's no way it's going to pass through anything smaller, and it's going to hurt like all hell.

ok guys thanks...will toss it out..looks like i am not doing myself any favors by using it ..thanks

Re: Re: Re: what do you love?

wolverine said:

Not exactly. He's talking about water based.What hurts is actually the size of the crystal in the muscle.

All my experience has been with oil..

but either way it is the crystal..so you were just restating my thougts..

It could be possible to do with oil, IMO, because the oil will hold the test without dispersing in the site first.

There are some companies that have set it in oil and it works fairly well. This you may need alittle BA with it, if you were to try it on your own. But I wouldn't throw it out, but if you really don't want it then send it my way. I truely think there is something fun about susp and A50's. Everything has it's place and I think suspension is a good change of pace. Try it in a DC style burst :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131