over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super dmz

Dingleberry23

Newbies
Which pro hormone Dmz from blackstone labs do you prefer?
Super Dmz 2.0 or Super Dmz 3.0?
Which do you feel is more effective?

I just ordered 3.0. A lot of PH's and on the edge of being banned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which pro hormone Dmz from blackstone labs do you prefer?
Super Dmz 2.0 or Super Dmz 3.0?
Which do you feel is more effective?

Super DMZ 3.0 is from IronMag Labs

Super DMZ 2.0 is from Blackstone Labs

Super DMZ 2.0 was originally owned by IML, as was the original Super DMZ. Hwever, the original was banned back in 2012 because it contained SD, and then IML came out with DMZ 2.0--the formula for which was recommended by me, as M-sten was the only viable contender which had a shot of replacing SD.

After a short amount of time has passed DMZ 2.0 was sold to Blackstone, which remained partially owned by IML. At that point Blackstone changed labels on the DMZ 2.0 bottles to reflect the Blackstone name (as well as several other products sold to them by IML, such as Methadrol). I believe that IML sold its share of Blackstone to Aaron and PJ at this point, but I am not 100% positive. I am sure they could confirm. Blackstone then went on to develop a bunch of new products and made a big name for itself, as did IML.

DMZ 3.0 was released after DMZ 2.0 assumed the Blackstone name.

I liked Super Dmz 2.0 better. My strength was better on it and it kept my physique harder. 3.0 was solid too, just didn't have the same kick as the 2.0 for me.....

I liked Super Dmz 2.0 better. My strength was better on it and it kept my physique harder. 3.0 was solid too, just didn't have the same kick as the 2.0 for me.....

Same here. Much better results with the 2.0. 3.0 was okay too.

Super DMZ 3.0 is from IronMag Labs

Super DMZ 2.0 is from Blackstone Labs

Super DMZ 2.0 was originally owned by IML, as was the original Super DMZ. Hwever, the original was banned back in 2012 because it contained SD, and then IML came out with DMZ 2.0--the formula for which was recommended by me, as M-sten was the only viable contender which had a shot of replacing SD.

After a short amount of time has passed DMZ 2.0 was sold to Blackstone, which remained partially owned by IML. At that point Blackstone changed labels on the DMZ 2.0 bottles to reflect the Blackstone name (as well as several other products sold to them by IML, such as Methadrol). I believe that IML sold its share of Blackstone to Aaron and PJ at this point, but I am not 100% positive. I am sure they could confirm. Blackstone then went on to develop a bunch of new products and made a big name for itself, as did IML.

DMZ 3.0 was released after DMZ 2.0 assumed the Blackstone name.

Mike you are very knowledgeable about designers. I was looking at my bottle of 3.0 and then comparing it to the ingredients of the 2.0 and they were slightly different. Is it because the newer contains clones of the original compounds and is that why the 2.0 worked better? I've heard others say the 2.0 produced better results as well. Don't get me wrong the 3.0 was good too. Just curious.

Mike you are very knowledgeable about designers. I was looking at my bottle of 3.0 and then comparing it to the ingredients of the 2.0 and they were slightly different. Is it because the newer contains clones of the original compounds and is that why the 2.0 worked better? I've heard others say the 2.0 produced better results as well. Don't get me wrong the 3.0 was good too. Just curious.

The 2.0 does not work better and ther are not different clones being used. If these men recieved better results in terms of growth or strength, it was not due to the product itself, but other factors. Why do I say this? For one, both DMZ 2.0 and DMZ 3.0 are both lab tested for purity & potency--both GMP produced and 100% legitimnate through and through. This means both products contain real and properly dosed compounds.

Two, DMZ 3.0 contains EVERYTHING 2.0 contains--in the exact same dosages, but it also contains a 3rd steroid (Alpha-1). So, DMZ 3.0 is essentially DMZ 2.0 PLUS an additional steroid. I know for a fact both companies have each batch tested for purity & potency from accredited labs, while the product itself is produced in a GMP approved facility.

Here is the breakdown for each.

DMZ 2.0
Dimethazine @ 10 mg/cap
Methylstenbolone @ 10 mg/cap

DMZ 3.0
Dimethazine @ 10 mg/cap
Methylstenbolone @ 10 mg/cap
1-Alpha @ 10 mg/cap

So, the DMZ 3.0 is certainly stronger without any doubt. Saying 2.0 is stronger is like saying Test & Deca is stronger than Test, Deca, and D-bol. Obviously, no one would ever make this kind of claim, as common sense dictates that if we add another steroid into the mix, that the stack's muscle building potency only increases.

Now, there will be some difference in effects because of the Alpha-1. Alpha-1 is a fully active methylated steroid with exceptional potency (anabolic rating of 400), but it is also a prohormone to M1T. However, unlike dimethazine and methylstenbolone, both of which provide dry gains and are great hardeners, Alpha-1 can cause slight water retention in some people. It is generally mild (nowhere near d-bol) in this regard, but you will not be quite as sharp as you would be when using dimethazine and methylstenbolone alone.

If muscle & strength gains are your priority, then DMZ 3.0 is the superior choice. However, if you put a premium on hardness and dryness, them DMZ 2.0 is the better choice.

Last edited:
Sdmz 2.0 is on the left, 3.0 is on the right. And listen, I love ironmag. I order from them a lot. They have a lot of good products other than DS. When I don't know something I like to try and understand it and you are pretty knowledgable about these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know this is an old-ass thread, but I just ran into it during a web search. Clearly, Giants83 posted these two labels as a way of disputing my claim that these products (both of which have been out of production for about a year now) contained what I said they did. The problem is that not everyone uses the same nomenclature for these compounds, and sometimes mistakes are made.

Like I said, Super DMZ 3.0 contained the EXACT same stuff as DMZ 2.0 , with the exception of one additional steroid in DMZ 3.0.

DMZ .0 was comprised of 10 mg Dymethazine and 10 mg methylstenbolone, while DMZ 3.0 was comprised of 10 mg Dymethazine, 10 mg methylstenbolone, and 10 mg 1-alpha. Literally the only difference between the two is that DMZ 3.0 contained one additional steroid that DMZ 2.0 did not. This is common knowledge for anyone informed about these two products...not to mention the compound breakdown for each was clearly listed on both IML's and BSL's website.

On top of that, I designed BOTH of these products, so I clearly remember what was in them, but like I said, anyone could acquire this information with a brief information search.

Last edited:
I know this is an old-ass thread, but I just ran into it during a web search. Clearly, Giants83 posted these two labels as a way of disputing my claim that these products (both of which have been out of production for about a year now) contained what I said they did. The problem is that not everyone uses the same nomenclature for these compounds, and sometimes mistakes are made.

Like I said, Super DMZ 3.0 contained the EXACT same stuff as DMZ 2.0 , with the exception of one additional steroid in DMZ 3.0.

DMZ .0 was comprised of 10 mg Dymethazine and 10 mg methylstenbolone, while DMZ 3.0 was comprised of 10 mg Dymethazine, 10 mg methylstenbolone, and 10 mg 1-alpha. Literally the only difference between the two is that DMZ 3.0 contained one additional steroid that DMZ 2.0 did not. This is common knowledge for anyone informed about these two products...not to mention the compound breakdown for each was clearly listed on both IML's and BSL's website.

On top of that, I designed BOTH of these products, so I clearly remember what was in them, but like I said, anyone could acquire this information with a brief information search.

Not trying to dispute you. Trying to understand. You never replied to me. I had bottles of both 2.0 and 3.0 and the labels were different and I just wanted to know why. Curiosity doesn't mean someone is trying to dispute you. Thanks for the answer though.

Wow you really kind of took that personal. I've done nothing but speak highly of you. Clearly I'm not well informed on prohormones which is why someone asks questions such as these to guys like you.

Does any compound in Super DMZ 3.0 aromatase?

How is hepatoxicity from any of the 3 compounds?

I never took any ai with any DMZ. It was my understanding that DMZ doesn't aromatize. Liver protection and lots of water are recommended with it. I just used Advanced Cycle Support. I love that stuff. I use it pretty much whenever I'm on anything.

Bw came back with elevated liver markers on the 3.0

Stuff did with though

Mike would u say 2.0 would be better pre contest over 3.0? My buddy is wanting to use the 2.0 4 weeks out to maintain harness and vascularity.

Wow you really kind of took that personal. I've done nothing but speak highly of you. Clearly I'm not well informed on prohormones which is why someone asks questions such as these to guys like you.

No, it wasn't personal, brother. Sorry if it came off that way. You're cool by me. I accidentally ran into it doing a search for something else, so I responded. I never saw your post until now.

No.

They are all of above average hepatoxicity, with possibly the exception of the 1-alpha.

Mike would u say 2.0 would be better pre contest over 3.0? My buddy is wanting to use the 2.0 4 weeks out to maintain harness and vascularity.

Yes, definitely use the 2.0 over the 3.) for contest prep. Personally, I prefer the 2.0, as I never liked 1-Alpha--felt like shit on it at all times.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131