over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super Genetics in bodybuilding ( scientificly ) and drugs that would help

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
when someone has Very good genetics in bodybuilding, what causes his genetics to be good scientificly ?

lets use someone who is all natural and has good bodybuilding genetics

he has high testosterone, low myostatin, wide shoulders ( bone structure ) what else ??

you have a guy takes 500 of test, blows up crazy ! then another guy who uses the same dose and no crazy results... they both have sick diet and training, Genetics come to play, better response to drugs ? can you take other drugs that make you respond better to AAS ?

Last edited:
greater percentage of Fast Twitch muscle fibers

greater muscle fiber density

grater neuromuscular efficiency

are there any ways to boost those up ? kind of like changing your genetic

when you take testosterone, you are somewhat messing with your genetics, because you weren't meant to have 10k t levels

Who your parents are, how much knowledge and effort put into physical development during childhood, nutrition during childhood.

I personally believe nutrition during childhood is the single biggest factor.

Last edited:
Exercise tolerance, from a physiological, neurological and endocrinlogical standpoint.
Ronnie could train hard and his body got him back in the game fast, also resistance to injury.
Just to name a couple, theres a plethora of qualities to list that would be considered favorable genetics, but the strongest genetics are the ones locked in that skull you got.

greater percentage of Fast Twitch muscle fibers

greater muscle fiber density

grater neuromuscular efficiency

this is actually useless for a bodybuilder, but great for a powerlifter

great qualities in genetics for a bodybuilder is:

what can be seen:
volumous muscle, not dense
high peak bicep
wide back
strong upper chest
thick front to back ribcage wideness/thickness
thick tricep
roundness and thickness of the delt
symmetrical abs
super thin non-poowerlifter waist
deep separation in the quad and hams
volumous low inserted calves
tight, but elastic skin that don't get overstretched too easily leading to stretch marks
thin skin naturally
vascularity without varicose veins
ability to see deep striations without ability to hold water between skin and muscle
deeeply separated serratus
aesthetic bone structure, meaning x-frame
height: 5'9" + is optimal for bodybuilding stage, 6'+ optimal for looking huge in day-to-day life

then what cannot be seen:
strong response to gear
lack of side effects from gear
strong response to ancillaries
strong hpta recovery ability
strong digestive system
strong heart
joints that can hold up to years of high volume heavy lifting
ability to respond to weight training better than others which can lead to volumous muscle
strong metabolism
strong mental ability to withstand side effects and maintain lifestyle
insulin sensitivity
lack of food allergens
ability to gain muscle easily
ability to lose fat easily
ability to lose water easily
ability to blow up muscle with carbs easily
ability to tolerate pain from injections and SEO
ability to last long in the lifestyle without a degradation in physique quality

sooooo many things about bodybuilding is genetics, and i am missing a lot here

guys that say genetics is not important can go DIAF

no one with good genetics will ever admit they have good genetics, just ask them. they like to credit themselves with hardwork, which is true to some degree but genetics is huge factor

:cool:

OH AND JUST BECAUSE YOU STARTED OFF SKINNY OR FAT BEFORE BODYBUILDING DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE BAD GENETICS!!! NOT UNTIL YOU PUT THE YEARS AND TIME IN THE GYM AND INJECTING YOUR GEARS WILL YOU KNOW

oh and i think it goes without saying that black people in general have the best genetics for bodybuilding/athletic sports

ability to respond to weight training better than others which can lead to volumous muscle
strong metabolism
strong mental ability to withstand side effects and maintain lifestyle
insulin sensitivity
lack of food allergens
ability to gain muscle easily
ability to lose fat easily
ability to lose water easily
ability to blow up muscle with carbs easily
okay, scientificly, WHAT CAUSES those ? like what does someone with better genetics has more that helps him gain muscle easily, train more, lose fat easily... ?????

Last edited:
okay, scientificly, WHAT CAUSES those ? like what does someone with better genetics has more that helps him gain muscle easily, train more, lose fat easily... ?????

i'm not able to name it, as there are a lot of scientific terms involved

i remember my old deceased strength and conditioning trainer told me, and it kind of just went in one ear and out the other

a lot of scientific terms... :cool:

That's the funny thing about boards. Many have all the dogma regurgitated on the boards . But none have any real detailed information.

The genetics that would make one gifted for building his body most likely come from the environmental stresses his ancestors had to deal with 1000's of years ago when mans genetic make-up was still changing and supposedly evolving.

Those who needed strong physical ability to survive evolved in that manner while those who needed intelligence(to survive a winter for instance) evolved into more intelligent humans.

The genetics that would make one gifted for building his body most likely come from the environmental stresses his ancestors had to deal with 1000's of years ago when mans genetic make-up was still changing and supposedly evolving.

Those who needed strong physical ability to survive evolved in that manner while those who needed intelligence(to survive a winter for instance) evolved into more intelligent humans.

I agree with this

there are some old russian ( i think ) studies that detail how to determin what type of athelete one is and how they will react to hormones. they use odball stuff but its failry common and easy to get to assertain how one reacts.

i dont know if this can be done definitivley without blood testing, it was a long time ago that i read these. but the drugs they were using i think were dbol and thyroid hormone maybe t3 and also maybe slin.

the determind that the person that is suited for an athletic program has 3x if not more sensativity to the effects of tiny amounts of these drugs. meaning at minimum the person that is not predisposed to this will require more than 3 times the dosing of the person with better genetics. this is only looking at hormone sensitivity, think of all the other variables that come into this...

all they did was look at the relation between the dbol, test, free test, shbg and estrogen.

in my experiance there is a lot you can do to change yourself, if you have shitty genetics for the physical stuff you better have one hell of a brain so that you can make the changes that are necesary. i do think with the right work and supps anyone can be or look better then say 98% the people out there.

however that last 2% is the true genetic freaks or those that have some gifts but a solid mind and work ethic. there will always be someone bigger/stronger/faster...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member