over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super Heavyweight Journal w/ Q+A

Thank you for the response!

I remember you mentioning on Geard up one time that you miscalculated your dose with those Geno pens, and were taking like 30+ iu a day for a short time where it blew you up like a michelin man lol

With the recent GH testing on this board; I'd say aside from the dimer content which tends to promote more water retention; there's some good GH on this board. Especially TP's blacks and especially the greys (which were almost identical to the seros in purity, and very tiny amount higher in dimer content).

A lot of pros still use pharma (albeit in reasonable doses). Wonder if that's their own body's experience with the products, or just lack of access to Generic GH testing information.

A lot of pros tend to have better options as they move up in the ranks. They meet the right people, get the right connections, and all of a sudden they don’t even know what black tops even are. The guy selling infinite Humatrope pens is probably more willing to trust and deal with a customer who buys a ton, and isn’t likely to turn on him.

The Meditopes are great, but they immediately make me gain water... like 2-3 days, I’m up 10lbs, regardless of whether it’s 2.5iu ED or 6iu ED. They also make me drowsy like I’ve taken 4 Benadryl.

I don’t doubt their legitimacy, but something is causing that.

My next move is definitely the Xerendip or Saizen, but there’s definitely a lot of value in the Medi’s.

I’ve used, and continue to use BPC aggressively.

My very smart friend (SS) thinks it’s what healed the rupture in the baker’s cyst.

Exercises are chosen based on pain. So far, I can use leg extensions, vertical leg presses, and 45 degree leg presses with a moderate weight and slow negatives. For hams, I had to ditch SLDL for 3-4 months, opting for GHR and seated curls. SLDL have come back recently though.

good! how much bpc? and for how long are you on?

We discussed insulin a lot today on the podcast.. The one thing I think that is finally coming to light is you don't need much to get the effect as its heightened with intense training and intra drink anyway.. Small amounts bring a big effect.. It's also important to match the insulin to the amount of carbs needed not match the carbs to the amount of insulin you want to take.. If that makes sense lol..

I've been seeing your posts on here for over a decade so I would certainly be interested in hearing your podcast. What's the name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used, and continue to use BPC aggressively.

My very smart friend (SS) thinks it’s what healed the rupture in the baker’s cyst.

Exercises are chosen based on pain. So far, I can use leg extensions, vertical leg presses, and 45 degree leg presses with a moderate weight and slow negatives. For hams, I had to ditch SLDL for 3-4 months, opting for GHR and seated curls. SLDL have come back recently though.

Do you mind me asking what brand BPC your running?

Hey Dave, which its your current periworkout protocol?

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

good! how much bpc? and for how long are you on?

Hey bud.

At first, I always used BPC at 250mcg per shot, and would stick it as close to the injured areas as possible... so about 250mcg per shot, per injury, 2-3x/day.

The more I've read and researched, and have spoken to intelligent people, the less I think the BPC needs to be spot injected. The Guerilla Chemist seems pretty adamant about it being systemic, so I've just done them IM (biceps). There's been zero difference.

It's sort of like GH. Do you use it? Do you take it when you should? GREAT. That's 90% of what matters.

Hey Dave when you do use insulin do you only use it pre or pwo? Do you utilize with breakfast or any other meal as well?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

If and when I've used insulin, I only use it pre and post workout, sometimes again with the meal following post workout.

I'm not a huge fan of taking it with breakfast, as I don't believe in taking in unnecessary amount of carbohydrates.

Taking it with breakfast seems pointless. Most people aren't training immediately following, and they certainly don't wake up in some sort of glycogen depleted state which would require the immediate shuttling of glucose into the cell.

Most of my meals are low carb, unless they're surrounding training, so not using insulin in the morning with my strategy would go hand in hand.

I've also never seen a huge benefit or change in those who've done the old "egg whites, oatmeal, and fruit, with humalog" breakfast.

Hey Dave, which its your current periworkout protocol?

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Right now, I'm not using insulin, so that's out.

PreWO: Usually whole eggs or fasting if I'm immediately going to the gym upon waking up.

(1.5 to 2 hour gap)

IntraWO: 25g Whey Hydro + 75g HBCD + 10g EAA + 20g Citrulline (all mixed in a gallon jug)

PostWO: AYCE (All You Can Eat) Meal of protein and carbs. Most of the time it's steak or turkey with jasmine rice and fruit.... but once a week, the girlfriend and I will have a huge sushi meal.

Dave, what kind of igf-1 numbers are you usually at when using HGH? Doses and company used.

Plans seem to keep changing based on circumstance

My knees have been pretty terrible, which has eliminated most decent leg training. The Baker’s Cyst rupture was definitely the result of a damaged meniscus. I stopped BPC for a few weeks (laziness), then started aggressively using it again. There’s a huge difference healing up with it.

I’ve decided to experiment a bit with Intermittent Fasting. I feel better on the mats the lighter I am. I’m not trying to shrink by any means, but I’d like to drop some fat of for performances and vanity purposes. On WO days, I’ll skip breakfast. First meal is my IntraWO drink. On non WO days, I wait about 6 hours to eat after waking up, then have unlimited protein, fats, and veggies afterwards.

While fasted, I’ll try taking advantage of the window by using rauwolscine and clen (Incendo).

Gear
Test Enanthate- 50mg EOD (Toraxx)
Mast Enanthate- 100mg EOD (Incendo)
Tren Enanthate- 40mg EOD (Toraxx)
Anavar- 40mg ED (Incendo)
Arimidex- .5mg EOD (Toraxx)
Clen- 40mcg ED (2 weeks on/off) (Incendo)
Ephedrine- 25mg, 2-3x/day (2 weeks on/off)
Rauwolscine- 1mg, 2x/day
BPC- 500mcg, 3x/day

So far so good. Started that up about 2 weeks ago. Began in the upper 260’s, and currently sit in the low 250’s. I’d like to reach the mid 240’s, and just work on getting leaner while maintaining weight from there.

Dave, what kind of igf-1 numbers are you usually at when using HGH? Doses and company used.

I’ve never gone out of my way to check.

Hey bud.

At first, I always used BPC at 250mcg per shot, and would stick it as close to the injured areas as possible... so about 250mcg per shot, per injury, 2-3x/day.

The more I've read and researched, and have spoken to intelligent people, the less I think the BPC needs to be spot injected. The Guerilla Chemist seems pretty adamant about it being systemic, so I've just done them IM (biceps). There's been zero difference.

It's sort of like GH. Do you use it? Do you take it when you should? GREAT. That's 90% of what matters.

So, from what I have read here and in a post you made a few after this..you are doing BPC 500mcg 3x daily. Is this during a blast or year round? Is there a 'maintenance' phase you go down to or stop completely? Do you notice a change in recovery with it as well?

So, from what I have read here and in a post you made a few after this..you are doing BPC 500mcg 3x daily. Is this during a blast or year round? Is there a 'maintenance' phase you go down to or stop completely? Do you notice a change in recovery with it as well?

I JUST started at that dose. The results were immediate. I have no definitive long term plans or strategy.

What usually happens is... I’ll keep the 500 x 3 pattern as long as I can (2-3 weeks). Once I start getting busy during the day, or laziness occurs from being complacent after the little injuries disappear, I’ll back down to 500 AM + PM only. From there, if the results have been maintained, I’ll drop to 250 AM + PM.

Being heavily involved with bodybuilding and grappling, constantly on the verge of possibly competing in either sport, training never stops on either end. If I’m lifting 3-4 days per week, grappling 3-4 sessions, often overlapping both due to time constraints... my body is a roulette wheel of injuries. Spin the wheel every week or two, a new one appears. Never debilitating, but more than what most bodybuilders and normal people deal with.

So long story short...
500 3x/day
500 2x/day
250 2x/day
Then?

I JUST started at that dose. The results were immediate. I have no definitive long term plans or strategy.

What usually happens is... I’ll keep the 500 x 3 pattern as long as I can (2-3 weeks). Once I start getting busy during the day, or laziness occurs from being complacent after the little injuries disappear, I’ll back down to 500 AM + PM only. From there, if the results have been maintained, I’ll drop to 250 AM + PM.

Being heavily involved with bodybuilding and grappling, constantly on the verge of possibly competing in either sport, training never stops on either end. If I’m lifting 3-4 days per week, grappling 3-4 sessions, often overlapping both due to time constraints... my body is a roulette wheel of injuries. Spin the wheel every week or two, a new one appears. Never debilitating, but more than what most bodybuilders and normal people deal with.

So long story short...
500 3x/day
500 2x/day
250 2x/day
Then?
Do you still logbook as aggressively as before?

Seems like a tough thing to do with BJJ demands and injuries.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Do you still logbook as aggressively as before?

Seems like a tough thing to do with BJJ demands and injuries.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not nearly as much while focusing on BJJ. I’m very close to getting my brown belt, and possibly trying to get into a few local “super fights” or local tournaments. The priority is maintaining while getting those things accomplished. After that goal has been met, I’ll transition back a bit more. I’m guessing that’ll be towards the summer.

I still log 80% of the time, but more so that I can aggressively hold on to the #’s instead of back sliding too hard.

So long story short...
500 3x/day
500 2x/day
250 2x/day
Then?

I can sympathize with you. Been doing Aikido/Daito-Ryu Aiki-jujutsu for close to 15 years. When I first started out...I was hitting 3-4 classes a week for years.

Now I'm down to 1 class a week. A lot of it depends on who you are working with....but the joints take a beating. The falls and throws don't bother me at all...but some of the joint locks can be brutal when practicing them in various applications at a high speed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws