over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super high protein diets

I was also under the assumption that DNL/De novo lipogenesis was an inefficient process.

Would like to hear more regarding this.

I'm currently 7 weeks out and have been doing great on a high protein/high carb/low fat diet.

Fats on average have been sub 20g primarily coming from high strength fish oil.

Today I'm going zero carbs and pushing fats up higher.

Protein intake will be 420g and fats 60g. I could push fats higher than this and bring down my protein intake but I feel 60g will be sufficient.

So you are going from high carbs to zero carbs? Why not just drop carbs down a bit and keep fat low?

So you are going from high carbs to zero carbs? Why not just drop carbs down a bit and keep fat low?

Seems like he's cycling macros which I do often as well.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

NY Muscle is correct. This approach works very well for me. Being low fat for so long, I can tell I'm fat deficient so am eating quite a bit of salmon and eggs today.

It's midday and I'm feeling pretty good. I don't find it detrimental going zero carb here and there. On Sunday I'll have a nice clean 1000g refeed. Macros will be 380/100/20.

Last edited:
NY Muscle is correct. This approach works very well for me. Being low fat for so long, I can tell I'm fat deficient so am eating quite a bit of salmon and eggs today.

It's midday and I'm feeling pretty good. I don't find it detrimental going zero carb here and there. On Sunday I'll have a nice clean 1000g refeed. Macros will be 380/100/20.

Ok, makes sense.

I weighed 200lbs for 10 years eating 1-1.5g protein a lb body weight. I was told by a national competitor to up my protein to 2-2.5g per lb and I did and started gaining muscle. Over a 2 year period by eating 400-450g a day I went up to 225 lb. about 200g of the protein a day came from whey. So when I hear people say that you can't make good gains with a lot of protein powder I tell them that's not true. It works for me it might not work for everyone

I weighed 200lbs for 10 years eating 1-1.5g protein a lb body weight. I was told by a national competitor to up my protein to 2-2.5g per lb and I did and started gaining muscle. Over a 2 year period by eating 400-450g a day I went up to 225 lb. about 200g of the protein a day came from whey. So when I hear people say that you can't make good gains with a lot of protein powder I tell them that's not true. It works for me it might not work for everyone
Did your calories go up to get to 450g protein or did you reduce fats or carbs?

One of the top coachs in uk, Nathan harmen has his heavys (90kgs) on 600g protein aday, an they all grow like fuck even into show

I can't afford it myself, meats expensive of here

Also Boston Lloyd is growing like fuck cutting on 20 carb and 600-700 protein

One of the top coachs in uk, Nathan harmen has his heavys (90kgs) on 600g protein aday, an they all grow like fuck even into show

I can't afford it myself, meats expensive of here

Also Boston Lloyd is growing like fuck cutting on 20 carb and 600-700 protein

and insulin and other peptides

My best results I make on cycle bulking is on a high protein diet really low carbs
High fat .usuually 500 grams or more a day on a lot on zero carb isopure ,food and this protein pills(humapro) I take 40 a day .

Last edited:
and insulin and other peptides
True. But he was using these prior as well. With a sample size of n=1, it's impossible to extrapolate that to the entire population. But if an individual only changes ones variable and yields better results, we would be negligent to simply dismiss it as coincidence. Correlation does not mean causation. But it probably should encourage further analysis to evaluate the underlying mechanism.

I have been doing just about the same protocol for the past 3 months

best wishes

Top 4 items to put on your protein-friendly grocery list!

1. Greek Yogurt
Greek yogurt is a great way to boost your protein levels while avoiding heavy foods like meats. You'll also reap the rewards of gut-friendly probiotic bacteria and bone-building calcium.
Protein content: Non-fat greek yogurt has protein at 48% of calories. One 170 gram (6 ounce) container has 17 grams of protein, with only 100 calories.
2. Cottage Cheese
Like any other type of cheese, cottage cheese is rich in protein. And most proteins which are present in cottage cheese are casein.
Casein is a familiar substance among athletes and gym-lovers because it takes quite a long time to digest this protein.
https://wikihomenutrition.com/cottage-cheese-health-benefits/
3. Swiss Cheese
The favorite choice for the term "Swiss Cheese" is 1 slice of Swiss Cheese which has about 8 grams of protein.
4. Eggs
Whole eggs are high in protein, but egg whites are almost pure protein.
Protein content: 35% of calories in a whole egg. 1 large egg contains 6 grams of protein, with 78 calories.

Last edited:
there is necessary for bodybuilder to gain enough protein
and most of protein doesn't cost lost and easy to get, such as egg, meat protein, Greek yogurt and so on

1. Greek Yogurt
Greek yogurt is a great way to boost your protein levels while avoiding heavy foods like meats. You'll also reap the rewards of gut-friendly probiotic bacteria and bone-building calcium.
Protein content: Non-fat greek yogurt has protein at 48% of calories. One 170 gram (6 ounce) container has 17 grams of protein, with only 100 calories.
2. Cottage Cheese
Like any other type of cheese, cottage cheese is rich in protein. And most proteins which are present in cottage cheese are casein.
Casein is a familiar substance among athletes and gym-lovers because it takes quite a long time to digest this protein.
3. Swiss Cheese
The favorite choice for the term "Swiss Cheese" is 1 slice of Swiss Cheese which has about 8 grams of protein.
4. Eggs
Protein content: 35% of calories in a whole egg. 1 large egg contains 6 grams of protein, with 78 calories.

This is too much dairy bro. Cancer awareness!

I will be trying higher protein for my next bulk. I've been at about 1.2g/lb on this cut and I feel like I've maintained pretty well. I will be bumping this to 1.5g/lb and progressively increase the intake as I get closer to my goal weight. For instance aiming for 220 lbs bw protein intake will be 330. As I approach 220 the goal will jump to 230 and protein intake will increase.

1. Greek Yogurt
2. Cottage Cheese
3. Swiss Cheese
4. Eggs

Copy/paste?

come monday i plan on starting my recomp phase here after a 6 month layoff so I'll be structuring my meals around 50p/10c/40f macro ratios. my overall caloric levels will be starting on the low side and increase as i grow so my protein will be roughly 1.5 - 1.75 per pound body weight with all my carbs pwo (zero off days).

i usually go moderate protein / carbs / trace fats so i should be able to get a good comparison in about 8-10 weeks on how my body responds.

also, i'll have a cheat meal or two on the weekends or PWO on chest day (my weak point)

Last edited:
come monday i plan on starting my recomp phase here after a 6 month layoff so I'll be structuring my meals around 50p/10c/40f macro ratios. my overall caloric levels will be starting on the low side and increase as i grow so my protein will be roughly 1.5 - 1.75 per pound body weight with all my carbs pwo (zero off days).

i usually go moderate protein / carbs / trace fats so i should be able to get a good comparison in about 8-10 weeks on how my body responds.

also, i'll have a cheat meal or two on the weekends or PWO on chest day (my weak point)

lol , during the whole weekdays,I've been expected the cheating day in weekend

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner