over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super low dose dnp?

I'd love to run it at like 200mg for a few weeks to drop some 2nd before my lean bulk but not sure of reliable sponsor/product.

my next run im gonna go back to 400mg and do it for like a month so i can have a semi normal life. 600-800 requires mostly just staying away from other human beings lol its rough unless you are anti social as fuck

my next run im gonna go back to 400mg and do it for like a month so i can have a semi normal life. 600-800 requires mostly just staying away from other human beings lol its rough unless you are anti social as fuck

Can you pm me who you use?
Don't like asking but want to get legit product

I'd love to run it at like 200mg for a few weeks to drop some 2nd before my lean bulk but not sure of reliable sponsor/product.

You'll probably have to do a little homework, but one very high quality brand is well worth it. You'll see it mentioned repeatedly in any DNP thread. People usually refer to the brand name by the member's forum handle, and can only be obtained by direct email.

You'll probably have to do a little homework, but one very high quality brand is well worth it. You'll see it mentioned repeatedly in any DNP thread. People usually refer to the brand name by the member's forum handle, and can only be obtained by direct email.
I got it. Hope to drop some bf, autocorrect changed to 2nd wtf
Prob run something like LS did but not as extreme

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Wife is doing 200mg EOD right now... been 5-6 days i think. she is bit more hot natured now but not unbearable. Will see how it goes. Goaol is to run it long time with minimal sides.
-F2S

Yup. try it out

I'm definitely gonna do that. I'm gonna take around 10 days off from the last dnp I ran and try it at 100 per day split over two doses. Hopefully this will reduce the stomach upset I was getting

I have said over the years that I like it at low dose(not over 100)...I do it for damage control reasons...at this dose I'm not miserable, lethargic and workouts are still good

Very smart. With lower dose you will have lower SHBG level.

The greater your levels of SHBG, the less free testosterone you’re likely to have circulating throughout your system.  The lower your SHBG levels, the greater your concentration of free testosterone is likely to be.

glad to see this thread as I was wondering about going really low dose with it. I got some 50mg tabs and hate the effects 250+, I'm miserable but I usually just tough it out for the results. 100mg seems like it wouldn't be that bad and from the sounds of it still yields solid results, I'll be starting this today and see how it goes.

Very smart. With lower dose you will have lower SHBG level.

The greater your levels of SHBG, the less free testosterone you’re likely to have circulating throughout your system.  The lower your SHBG levels, the greater your concentration of free testosterone is likely to be.

What frees SHGB? Winstrol ?

I'm very curous about DNP guys, I read a LOT about it. Read some articles, watch videos of guys.
The general concensus is "DNP is not more dangerous that any other drug, if use correctly, take low dose and you'll be ok". Ok I got that, I think a lot of drug are over-blammed whith myth.

But despite this, I read reviews about guys who said they use DNP at low dose few times and today, they loste a part of their taste, and smell. Some have gastric issues or skin issues.
What about cataract ?

Thanks guys for your help

I'm very curous about DNP guys, I read a LOT about it. Read some articles, watch videos of guys.
The general concensus is "DNP is not more dangerous that any other drug, if use correctly, take low dose and you'll be ok". Ok I got that, I think a lot of drug are over-blammed whith myth.

But despite this, I read reviews about guys who said they use DNP at low dose few times and today, they loste a part of their taste, and smell. Some have gastric issues or skin issues.
What about cataract ?

Tons of threads and discussions on here dude. Hit that search button.
Overall, if researched and run smart, you'll be ok.

What about cataract ?

Those sides are possible with taste, but then again, it ALWAYS happens to me on a dose of antibiotics. It takes months for my sense of smell and taste to recover. So, it is possible to happen with something along the lines of DNP.

IIRC the cataracts have only been seen in females taking DNP. One of the more experienced guys can correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe you like it at around 70mg or so? For how long do you run it?

Damage control? Mostly during periods where you overeat? To compensate?

Just when I feel I am getting sloppy(10%bf+) every 2-4 months for a period of 5-10 days 60-100mg

Good post. I find the sides around 200-250 bearable but above and I don't sleep well and can't catch my breath. I'm taking 250/day right now and will prob run for a week or so. Took 500mg day one to get in my system quickly as the half life is around 36hrs. All I really notice for sides is shortness of breath and dry mouth. Sleep is great.

100mg a day is side free and if in a calorie deficit already will really ramp up fat loss. Most rely on the DNP to do all the work but if you add it as icing on the cake you'll be surprised how much a little goes a long way.

100mg a day is side free and if in a calorie deficit already will really ramp up fat loss. Most rely on the DNP to do all the work but if you add it as icing on the cake you'll be surprised how much a little goes a long way.

I was gonna say that...too many people rely on it and make themselves miserable...makes no sense to Me

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear