over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super low dose dnp?

dnp + t3 patent from 80s.

Yes was used safely, till the Dr got greedy and evaded tax and thats when he met duchaine in jail (hint DNP).

**broken link removed**

After my National meet I'm going to try D's at 250mg EOD see what I can get from results... I have a shit ton I got from him a long time ago for my wife...I see the sides when she runs,so only going to try EOD...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE [emoji767][email protected][emoji768]THE REAPER

BD, sell me some

How do you guys feel about running a low dose (50-100mg) during summer months in a hot climate (100-110 degrees). I work inside, but have 20 minutes a day (two 10 minute sessions) where I have to be outside. I'm not doing anything strenuous. Any input is appreciated :).

How do you guys feel about running a low dose (50-100mg) during summer months in a hot climate (100-110 degrees). I work inside, but have 20 minutes a day (two 10 minute sessions) where I have to be outside. I'm not doing anything strenuous. Any input is appreciated :).

My weather temp is nowhere near that so I can't say for certain but I don't feel 100mg at all. Not holding me back in workouts, I sleep with covers no fan. Only time I build any sort of sweat is when I push in the gym. Otherwise it's not strenuous so my guess is you could get away with it without suffering too much, probably be the one of the rare times you break a sweat.

I would think you'd be fine

I took it, 250mg eod for quite a while I think it was around 6-8 weeks. Had bloods drawn during that time too and they came back great.

Right now Ill go through short bursts, and cycle through other fat burners for one week cycles. I go low carbs all week with weekends as my refeeds. Ill hit the DNP every 3-4th week. Ill start with 250mg Sunday afternoon, then another dose 12hrs later then it will be every 24hrs from there until last dose being about Wednesday evening as this gives it time to clean from me by the weekend so I dont have to worry about being hot or sweaty. Not that I am that bad when on it, its very tolerable Im just hotter than I normally would be as I naturally run hotter than most people.

Make sure to stay hydrated too guys this is pretty important and I pound back VitC all day, 1g about 4 times daily. I take a myriad of other health supps daily regardless on dnp or not anyways. But when on it I also replenish my electrolytes with Nuun about twice a day as well.

I havent had any vision issues, been doing this for a bit now, on and off the last few years. Visions still better than 20/20 but I will take some kinf of Ocular support to help maintain my vision regardless, billberry and lutein are good ones too and keep up on the antioxidants.

I took it, 250mg eod for quite a while I think it was around 6-8 weeks. Had bloods drawn during that time too and they came back great.

Right now Ill go through short bursts, and cycle through other fat burners for one week cycles. I go low carbs all week with weekends as my refeeds. Ill hit the DNP every 3-4th week. Ill start with 250mg Sunday afternoon, then another dose 12hrs later then it will be every 24hrs from there until last dose being about Wednesday evening as this gives it time to clean from me by the weekend so I dont have to worry about being hot or sweaty. Not that I am that bad when on it, its very tolerable Im just hotter than I normally would be as I naturally run hotter than most people.

Make sure to stay hydrated too guys this is pretty important and I pound back VitC all day, 1g about 4 times daily. I take a myriad of other health supps daily regardless on dnp or not anyways. But when on it I also replenish my electrolytes with Nuun about twice a day as well.

I havent had any vision issues, been doing this for a bit now, on and off the last few years. Visions still better than 20/20 but I will take some kinf of Ocular support to help maintain my vision regardless, billberry and lutein are good ones too and keep up on the antioxidants.

Do you mean you run it from Sunday through Wednesday only as in 4 days?

I'm going to start 200mg a day for a couple weeks then go up to 400 and see how much I can drop in 4-6 weeks max. I run low cabs, high protein, low fat as I am cutting.

My weather temp is nowhere near that so I can't say for certain but I don't feel 100mg at all. Not holding me back in workouts, I sleep with covers no fan. Only time I build any sort of sweat is when I push in the gym. Otherwise it's not strenuous so my guess is you could get away with it without suffering too much, probably be the one of the rare times you break a sweat.

I would think you'd be fine
Thanks for the input, guys. Main reason I ask is because I'll be cutting back to my TRT/cruise dose pretty soon and I'm not as lean as I'd like to be prior to starting a lean gaining phase again. I figured I had two options: up calories back near maintenance during my cruise, and then dial the macros back down when I add another compound to the mix, or simply run a low dose of DNP during my cruise to continue leaning out :).

Do you mean you run it from Sunday through Wednesday only as in 4 days?

Thats right, Im not looking for dramatic results because I stay lean as it is, but always looking to improve. Doing this I feel helps a lot with insulin sensitivity as well as clears out the Alpha and Beta receptors.

I'm curious if it's possible to build muscle while on DNP. In one of Tony Huge's enhanced athlete youtube videos he claims that it's impossible to build muscle while on it. I'm sure he gets most of his info from his boy Trevor who seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to all of this stuff.

I'm curious if it's possible to build muscle while on DNP. In one of Tony Huge's enhanced athlete youtube videos he claims that it's impossible to build muscle while on it. I'm sure he gets most of his info from his boy Trevor who seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to all of this stuff.
There was also a separate video where Tony was interviewing Trevor about his DNP experiences and Trevor said you can absolutely gain lbm on DNP. I think it would be less than an ideal anabolic environment based on the lack of ATP, but I have no evidence--anecdotal or otherwise--to either prove or refute that claim.

I believe it is possible when dosing low(75-100mg)...at that dose it will raise metabolism and shouldn't hinder muscle growth

The Enhanced guys talk about extremely high doses of DNP(maybe they talk low in a clip I haven't seen)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear