over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super Plasma Protein

kal el

Registered
Any one try this protein?

Super Plasma Protein, is > 90% protein isolate and made from hydrolyzed beef plasma. The powder is spray dried and concentrated into edible bovine plasma and is then made into bovine serum and concentrated to have an immunoglobulin content of 40% minimum. Unlike traditional sources of protein such as casein or whey, Super Plasma Protein is rich in naturally occurring, bioactive proteins and peptides. The bioactivity of the proteins offers the athlete benefits beyond an excellent amino acid profile.

The first new protein source to hit the market since whey protein 10 years ago, Super Plasma is a concentrate of serum, the gold-standard of all natural substances in supporting cell growth and proliferation. Super Plasma Protein works harder for you than any other protein source. It has three times the level of anabolic growth factors as whey! It goes to work the minute it becomes soluble to promote protein synthesis, reduce protein turnover and enhance protein retention! This will help you absorb amino acids more efficiently and increase the body's nitrogen balance. It will also help users gain lean muscle mass by breaking the catabolic cycle with immunoglobulin and mitogenic growth factors uch as IGF-1 and the immunomodulatory cytokine. The main ingredient in Bovine Serum is immunoglobuling G.

Recent studies have opened up a new opportunity towards maximizing protein retention and lean body mass in the athlete. Cytokines also elicit potent catabolic effects on skeletal muscle which affects growth. Cytokine management, because of its potential to affect the catabolic component of physiological state, has tremendous promise towards increasing lean body mass and reducing muscle soreness. Below is a list of benefits proven with research with the use of Bovine Serum:

* Bioactive Hormones, growth factors and cytokines promote cell growth
* Activation of immune system thereby preventing protein and energy loss.
* Promotes intestinal function
* Enhances nutrient utilization
* Increases retained nitrogen, promotes weight gain
* Increased retained energy.
* Reduced protein and amino acid catabolism, improves protein retention
* Increases fat-free body mass.

Super Plasma vs. Standard Proteins

Proteins like casein, egg and whey can be used as sole sources of dietary protein due to a highly available, balanced, essential amino acid profile but these proteins have negligible bioactivity. Super Plasma on the other hand, is rich in bioactive proteins, which help promote amino acid utilization. The proteins are larger and more complex in structure than in whey or casein, with a slow rate of digestion, which allows them to retain biological activity. Ideally, Super Plasma should be combined with whey or other high quality protein sources lower in molecular weight with a more rapid rate of digestion. Retaining biological activity is critical to the dual-benefit of promoting amino acid utilization while also supporting immunity.

1 Lb.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Tsp(5g)
Servings Per Container90
Amount Per Serving
Calories 20
Calories From Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 25mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0g
Protein 5g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients
Super Plasma Protein (Bovine-Serum Albumin, Cysteine, Lactoferrin, Protease Inhibitors, IGF-1)

1 TSP-5G Protein? It rings a bell...

Yep, got it from Protein Factory. Made me very aggressive and definitely made gains from it. It's a solid product, but I wonder why Trueprotein doesn't carry it.

have used it as well. made similar gains using hydrolyzed whey, but super plasma is chocked full of growth factors,etc...it was good stuff, just out of my price range...i like pepto pro vs that though in all honesty if im spending the money, both are similar priced i believe

I'm looking for it on the site but can't find it can u post a link thanks!

So from what i read you mix a tsp at a time into you existing protein shake. there is 90 ser in a pound which at 35 bucks really is not that bad. they said 10-20grams a day each tsp is 5. its cheaper threw them direct.

I also wonder why true protein does not carry it

We did, we carried it for I believe 2 years....but it really didnt sell well and personally my partner and I didnt think very much about it so we dropped it. If enough people want it, we will carry it again but I think its very niche.

Im with dante on this as well...ive given it to my trainers and athletes i work with and it just didnt move...not saying its a bad product, PF has plenty of quality items but TPs LBA are great,cheaper, more conveinent too. Like i said before also, id go with peptopro over this(tropical orange is $$)...but im partial i guess

I remember seeing this online a while back, seems it would be good to use AM, PM and post w/o? Curious if 3 times day is enough, so little info about this stuff out there.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws