over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPER SLOW WORKS

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
In the left is Marcos with 42 years old and 5 % bf with 184 pounds. He won the master over 40 class in my country.
In the right is Omar with 33 years old and 6.2% bf with 149 pounds . He won the light weight class too,....TRAINING ONLY ONCE A WEEK 20 MINUTES PER SESION WITH SUPER SLOW SYSTEM.....

Attachments

• marcos-yo-omar.jpg
    marcos-yo-omar.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,152
im sure it did i have used a super slow style here and there for 4 weeks at a time and, it always worked well ,i change my workout style often as not to go stale

Share a little of your super slow routine. I am interested in changing up some of my routine and need something to help with my shoulder problems..Super Slow may be the answer.

BH...

... How 'bout some before and after pics....(?)

-Randy

Big Heinz........

Thank you for sharing those pictures. Be sure you tell those men that they look terrific and congratulations. I like the fact that you always look like you are having a good time in your photos! You seem like a good natured person.

yes.....please share some of your routines.:cool:

Re: Big Heinz........

JETHRO TULL said:
Thank you for sharing those pictures. Be sure you tell those men that they look terrific and congratulations. I like the fact that you always look like you are having a good time in your photos! You seem like a good natured person.

yes.....please share some of your routines.:cool:

Jethro you are right Heinze is a very good natured person.

I was lucky enough to have met him when I was in Venzuela earlier this year.

CROWLER

Well

Any routine is better than nothing, but I just dont think that this routine could ever get me in the best shape of my life. these people in this photo are very small, they just have very low bodyfat levels. Big Heinz, I feel that you should lift heavy weights and train each bodypart 2 times per week, but very few sets. My workout takes me 20 minutes per day. Try this for a while, and see how it works for you.

i have to agree with penis pumper..uhmm, i mean phil. i do not think trhat super slow is good for mass. the reason being...where is the overload??...where is the tension?? in the july edition of muscular development they sited a article that was run in the associated press about super slow it states "muscle hypertrophy depends on peak muscle tension and the time that tension is applied. constant muscle tension-such as that is used in ultra slow training methods- decrease muscle blood flow , which causes a decrease in absolute muscle tension". i also have to say that , we as bodybuilders, are the only ones that believe in ultra long recup cycles..i see dave palumbo saying that he goes 10 days between bodyparts in his cycles. you mean to tell me that he hits his chest with 8 sets and needs 10 days to recover his chest?? recup is very valuable..within reason.. but, surely we can hit every bodypart twice a week..if not, we need to cut the volume of our workouts. that being said, maybe the reason some get away with the long time between stress of muscle groups is the fact that anabolics may not allow a quick deconditioning of muscle groups...either way, the more you can hit a muscle group the more growth you will have..that cant be argued..

somebody in that pic needs a tan! lol

PHIL I would be interested in hearing more about your 20 min workouts. do you have a link or somewhere that it was explained?

musclebelly said:
somebody in that pic needs a tan! lol

PHIL I would be interested in hearing more about your 20 min workouts. do you have a link or somewhere that it was explained?

yeah, i was gonna ask the same exact thing...

the guy on the left looks like flea from head hot chili peppers lol... awsome conditioning though

Re: Well

PHIL HERNON said:
Any routine is better than nothing, but I just dont think that this routine could ever get me in the best shape of my life. these people in this photo are very small, they just have very low bodyfat levels. Big Heinz, I feel that you should lift heavy weights and train each bodypart 2 times per week, but very few sets. My workout takes me 20 minutes per day. Try this for a while, and see how it works for you.

I agree on that point. After changing my routine to hitting a bodypart 2 times a week. I am MUCH fuller now, muslces look atlot better and my bodyfat is down. Plus my strength is higher than every before besides for Chest. Everything else overall is at a all time high.

Sorry Bro, I ain't buyin it....once/wk 20mins....sounds like an infomercial!

if you post on your routine I'll give you some tips on tanning(joke) good job bro. you all look good.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

bump

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws