over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super test ester breakdown

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey board. Not many posts but I go back with the board and it's suppliers over a decade. Anyway thanks for reading and any input.

So I have some Supertest. I don't normally use it because I am not a huge fan of big blends or the pain that goes with it but by circumstance I had some and it's quality so what the heck right?

My question is..
If for one reason or another my shot in the glutes causes a lump or crystallizes as I've heard it described do the esters separate at the same rate? Does the compound still act as designed if it lumps up? Is some of it waisted? Hope that makes sense.

Thanks everyone

If I'm not mistaken the crystallization is just the oil being absorbed but the hormone is still in the depot?

Welts could be caused by the high ba/bb content needed to get such high mg/ml into solution, not injecting deep enough, or dirty gear

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Man I haven't heard the name SuperTest in many many years. Funny that you still have some!!

I never used it, but if I remember correctly, it was the high BA that made it sting so bad. Just to make sure, I would warm the vial up before injecting and also cut with another oil. If there were crystals in there, you would see them and they would also plug up a 22-25g pin. The esters will still be the same esters so the release would be the same.

Last edited:
Try diluting it with some sterile oil. Might take care of some of the pain and swelling....

Hey guys thank you for the replies.

If I'm not mistaken the crystallization is just the oil being absorbed but the hormone is still in the depot?

Thank you! Tough question IMO but that's been my assumption. I suppose if wanted to know that bad I could get my levels tested but even then.

Welts could be caused by the high ba/bb content needed to get such high mg/ml into solution, not injecting deep enough, or dirty gear

It's high ba/bb but it WAS actually a shallow injection that raised the question. That's the only time a "lump" occurred. I tried to get away with a shorter pin to save what few longer ones I had left and it had to go in the glute or I would have a limp and trouble walking I'm sure.

Man I haven't heard the name SuperTest in many many years. Funny that you still have some!!

Available now from one of the many fine board sponsors actually.

I never used it, but if I remember correctly, it was the high BA that made it sting so bad.

Yes and I knew it wasn't going to feel good as I've used it years ago. I decided to be a tough guy and not use a warming technique or cutting it with another oil that way I don't make a habit of ordering it!

Just to make sure, I would warm the vial up before injecting and also cut with another oil.

Should have, yes!

If there were crystals in there,

No crystals. I've just heard that term used to discribe the lumping after a shallow injection but should have chosen my words more carefully.

you would see them and they would also plug up a 22-25g pin.

lol It plugs filter needles awful fast also! To be expected

The esters will still be the same esters so the release would be the same.

That's 2. Thanks guys

What's supertest and what's the concentration?

First off I don't recommend it. It's not as ideal as it sounds but it sometimes works out economically to use it or in my case came as part of a "kit". It's a blend of different test esters and the compounds are listed on the board someplace but the theory is you could possibly have less injections per week. When it first came out the idea sounded good but as was mentioned cramming all that they cram in it makes it "thick" and painful. Maybe not the first day or two but eventually it's gonna feel dam uncomfortable. Most people would sooner take a baseball bat to the glute then run a multi ester blend like that. I prefer test e once a week and do test prop in between as needed. Easier and less painful and I feel more in control of things. Maybe this is a bad analogy but you could almost discribe it like doing all your weekly test injects in one shot almost. The different compounds in the blend dont matter much to me it's usually always short medium and long esters BUT only so much can fit in a blend so a "legit" product would be called Supertest350 for example. If it says Supertest 500 I know better than to use that supplier. It takes a long time to inject because you wanna go slow slow slow and the techniques those guys mentioned about warming it up and cutting with oil is absolutely recommended. I guess I'm a sadist and like punishment lol. I spend 45 min or so on a heat pad or in a hot bath. Anyway I don't recommend it just because It's not a good way to run test imo but it came from a long trusted source but with 2 posts I'm not naming names. Should be obvious though.

Seriously though thank you all very much for the replies. In another life I was a respected member named nosmas.

Last edited:
High ba content doesn't cause pain, unless it's an astronomical figure.

Pain from a 350mg/ml concoction is caused by, guess what, the high concentration and the hormone desperately trying to separate from the carrier.

There's a reason why pharmaceutical companies don't make these in concentrations higher than 200 or 250.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131