over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about as much respect for that ring as I do a WWE belt

I hate, hate Brady (die hard chiefs here) but I dont see how he doesn't roll the Rams?

At the end of the day Bill B is going to out-coach the Rams.

Rams will be playing checkers while Bill B and company play chess.

The upgrade the Rams have is there pass rush defense, they are nasty, however, the offensive line no names are giving Brady time in the pocket all day and that's where he dissects the D.

The game outcome is probably already predetermined. Sorry to burst anybody's bubble.

Got my money on John Cena to win wrestle mania.

Like most of America praying for Rams win but in the end Brady will do enough. Walk off the field with another ring and be hopeful that he retires. Knowing that he won't.

I don't want the Patriots to win but i predict they will win by a blow out, 20+ points...

If they are ahead i will stop watching the game.

Posted on another forum, BUT, makes perfect sense

I do not believe the NFL wants Tom Brady back on the stage.. I believe the commish is hoping to never give Brady and Co another damn thing on that stage... I truly believe that the officials in the NE KC match tried to give an honest accounting, while trying not to directly impact the outcome..
Unlike the Saints game and their officials.... who were all clearly asleep at one point that we all know of.

And regarding the Rams.. Aren't the Rams in the process of building what will be the newest, most luxurious Stadium in the world?? Hmmmm .. wonder what kinda deals were struck behind closed doors to move the team from St Louis to LA.. and to get the approval to build a stadium thats going cost almost 5 times what "Jerry Land" (Cowboys New Stadium) cost upon completion ($1.2BIL).

Update March 2018: NFL owners will vote to increase the debt limit for the Los Angeles Rams' new stadium, which is now expected to cost about $4.963 billion, ESPN's Seth Wickersham reports, citing internal league documents. It was initially expected that the new stadium in Inglewood was projected to cost about $2.6 billion.. Can you say "Big Dig"..

Again... wonder what kinda deals were done behind closed doors.. Follow the money trail.

Let's look at the Patriots shall we ....
Gillette Stadium .. Construction began March 24, 2000 and was completed and opened for business May 11, 2002..
The cost to build "Brady Land".. a meager $325MIL. with the entire amount being privately funded.. HMM privately funded..
Wonder what the reward is for an ownership group that generate's the funds privately to build a new stadium, not taking taxpayer dollars or requiring league backed loans from banks..etc etc??? A team super bowl appearance in 2001 perhaps ????

Does anyone know the current most expensive stadium built (completed) in the NFL ???
Mercedes Benz Stadium, home the Atlanta Falcons.. coming in at $1.6BIL.. Doors opened Aug 2017..
When did the Falcons play NE in the Super Bowl ..??? Feb 2017.
Where's 2018 Super Bowl being played .. Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta.. Who owns Mercedes Benz Stadium?? The State of Georgia..
Wonder what kinda of deal you make with the owners of the team and with the State of Georgia to pull this one off.. ???

Back to the officiating.. Is there an agenda or do you believe its just coincidence that all the teams that are having the fancy new stadiums built .. Are making super bowls appearances around the time of construction/completion.. and/or the NFL rewards said franchise with the Super Bowl itself for building the new stadium.???

I think not.. Follow the money.

So.... If i am following the money, my vote/pick is for the Rams.

I do not believe the NFL wants Tom Brady back on the stage.. I believe the commish is hoping to never give Brady and Co another damn thing on that stage... I truly believe that the officials in the NE KC match tried to give an honest accounting, while trying not to directly impact the outcome..
Unlike the Saints game and their officials.... who were all clearly asleep at one point that we all know of.

And regarding the Rams.. Aren't the Rams in the process of building what will be the newest, most luxurious Stadium in the world?? Hmmmm .. wonder what kinda deals were struck behind closed doors to move the team from St Louis to LA.. and to get the approval to build a stadium thats going cost almost 5 times what "Jerry Land" (Cowboys New Stadium) cost upon completion ($1.2BIL).

Update March 2018: NFL owners will vote to increase the debt limit for the Los Angeles Rams' new stadium, which is now expected to cost about $4.963 billion, ESPN's Seth Wickersham reports, citing internal league documents. It was initially expected that the new stadium in Inglewood was projected to cost about $2.6 billion.. Can you say "Big Dig"..

Again... wonder what kinda deals were done behind closed doors.. Follow the money trail.

Let's look at the Patriots shall we ....
Gillette Stadium .. Construction began March 24, 2000 and was completed and opened for business May 11, 2002..
The cost to build "Brady Land".. a meager $325MIL. with the entire amount being privately funded.. HMM privately funded..
Wonder what the reward is for an ownership group that generate's the funds privately to build a new stadium, not taking taxpayer dollars or requiring league backed loans from banks..etc etc??? A team super bowl appearance in 2001 perhaps ????

Does anyone know the current most expensive stadium built (completed) in the NFL ???
Mercedes Benz Stadium, home the Atlanta Falcons.. coming in at $1.6BIL.. Doors opened Aug 2017..
When did the Falcons play NE in the Super Bowl ..??? Feb 2017.
Where's 2018 Super Bowl being played .. Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta.. Who owns Mercedes Benz Stadium?? The State of Georgia..
Wonder what kinda of deal you make with the owners of the team and with the State of Georgia to pull this one off.. ???

Back to the officiating.. Is there an agenda or do you believe its just coincidence that all the teams that are having the fancy new stadiums built .. Are making super bowls appearances around the time of construction/completion.. and/or the NFL rewards said franchise with the Super Bowl itself for building the new stadium.???

I think not.. Follow the money.

So.... If i am following the money, my vote/pick is for the Rams.

They are investing money in a stadium and at the same time the team they go hand in hand. It’s not all a big conspiracy like that man.

They are investing money in a stadium and at the same time the team they go hand in hand. It’s not all a big conspiracy like that man.

Sorry, but the NFL is one big conspiracy

People who say professional sports is rigged, are usually fans of shit teams.

You have to be extremely ignorant to believe the Saints Rams game was not predetermined, looking back at that INCREDIBLY STRATEGIC no call on the pass interference against the rams. You can be brainwashed into believe if what you want but the truth is the officials were told not to let the saints win. I will Argue that till the day I die.

I can’t wait to see today’s game. Super Bowl games are always filled with horrible calls, bonehead interceptions and turnovers etc, etc. been onto these guys since 2000 and am rarely disappointed

People who don’t think sports are rigged are simple minded..

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtC3xnwbf6A[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic