• Jacksonville Jags

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Bowl Champs:

Indy or Seatle

Sleeper team: Cleveland

Larry Bowie said:
Wait a sec. If I bet $100 @ 30:1, and the Turds, I mean Birds, lose. Wouldnt I get $3000? And if the Birds won, I'd owe $100?

They're too good for me to risk losing 3k on if I'm only winning $100, but I'd sure as shit risk 100 Bennies for them to lose if I stand to win 3k :)

I"m not a gambler (obviously) so I dont know how all these odds work.
no bro other way around. my $100 gets me 3k, and ill only lose $100:D

Deal or No Deal

db006 said:
no bro other way around. my $100 gets me 3k, and ill only lose $100:D

No Deal, mofo!!! :D :D

isnt that the million $ question

i'll play devils advocate...

-not the colts. after peytons meltdown last year, he showed how ineffective he is against the pass rush. he insulted his front line outside the lockroom. they may not give them thier souls this year like they have in the past. dont expect seasons like they have had in the past unless his front line plays for him. manning is only as good as his front line. his ablitiy to read defences is astounding, but if you cant defend against the rush, read them all you want from the turf.

-most of seattles success in the last year came on the shoulders of alexander's career year. that was a once in a lifetime feat for him. numbers wont be the same this year. guys like tomlinson are capable of performing year after year at a level all other try to achieve. believe me SA is no slouch- he puts up good numbers year after year. but last year was an anomoly for him.

not dallas. one player doesnt make a team the addition of TO wont put them over the top.

my pick at odds would be the giants.

mannings 3rd year should settle him down.

as for seattle, the giants had thier number but feely couldnt pull the trigger, not once, but 3 times.

barber seems to have conquered his fumbilitis as well that has plagued him inj the past strahan's recurrent glute/ham injury is apparently 100%. they are VERY strong this year at the LB position.

by the way, i live in canada not NYC. so there is no bias here...

I personally think this will be the Colts year overall.

Your hometown Cardinals are looking good V. If James can rush the football, they may be going deep into the playoffs. You want to snake a longshot bid on them for NFC Champs or something.

I think Warner is going to post astounding numbers if he can keep his picks low and stay healthy. I gambled on him as my #1 Fantasy selection.

|---[\\\\]>---------- Pro football sucks plain and simple! the real action is in colleage football! here comes the rips.....LOL GO HAWKS!

GOTTA GO WITH THE COWBOYS 1ST CAUSE THERE MY FAVORITE TEAM BUT IN ALL REALITY I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON THE SEAHAWKS AND THE COLTS

bigfatandugly said:
i'll play devils advocate...

-most of seattles success in the last year came on the shoulders of alexander's career year. that was a once in a lifetime feat for him. numbers wont be the same this year. guys like tomlinson are capable of performing year after year at a level all other try to achieve. believe me SA is no slouch- he puts up good numbers year after year. but last year was an anomoly for him.

as for seattle, the giants had thier number but feely couldnt pull the trigger, not once, but 3 times.
You're out of your mind! More rhetoric directed at Seattle. It was much more than Alexander that made last year magical. We worked as a well rounded team bro. We also were very effective at stopping teams in the red zone.

And by the way, even though Feely blew it, I seem to remember Shockey getting laid the fuck out in the end-zone with his other foot NOT touching the ground below. They called it a touchdown. BS.....I was there, and that foot did not touch.

anabolism said:
You're out of your mind! More rhetoric directed at Seattle. It was much more than Alexander that made last year magical. We worked as a well rounded team bro. We also were very effective at stopping teams in the red zone.

And by the way, even though Feely blew it, I seem to remember Shockey getting laid the fuck out in the end-zone with his other foot NOT touching the ground below. They called it a touchdown. BS.....I was there, and that foot did not touch.

we'll see what happens in week 3...:)

Lenny said:
How bout those Kansas City Chiefs!
Huge Bump to this!!! Chiefs all the way, it's their year!!!!

Ive lived in Indy my entire life and I have always been a colts fan. BUT I am so tired of getting let down at the end. They had a heck of a ride last year and then like years past, they blew it! I just dont know what to think anymore. Hope for the best but expect the worst.

the steelers will repeat again this year.

Mav

Eagles are flying under the radar and no one expects them but I do. EAGLES ALL THE WAY.

Maverick said:
the steelers will repeat again this year.

Mav

I have been a Steelers fan my whole life, and i too believe they will be in Miami. They have all their starters back except Randle El and Bettis, and I think Santonio Holmes will do a good job as a rookie giving them another reciever option. Great defense.
I think from the NFC carolina will be there. Great defense, very good offense. i think keyshawn, as good as a blocker as he is will help the run and help free up steve smith. extremely balanced team.

bigfatandugly said:
we'll see what happens in week 3...:)
WoW, look what happend to the Giants. They LOST bro. Almost lost big. We allowed too many points to be scored in the second half but not enough to put a scare in us.

anabolism said:
WoW, look what happend to the Giants. They LOST bro. Almost lost big. We allowed too many points to be scored in the second half but not enough to put a scare in us.

lol. lost? is that what you call that. jezus, 21-0 in the first quarter.they couldn't get off the line of scrimmage. its amazes me how they can look so good at times and like a practice squad at others.

battle of the 3-0's next weekend should be a good one.

props.

BFU

your all wrong....

Atlanta Falcons......vs... Indianapolis Colts/Jacksonville Jaguars...

Im from New England but the Pats have lost their swagger.....among a few players too...

Superchargers are too young at the Qb position....

Big_O said:
your all wrong....

Atlanta Falcons......vs... Indianapolis Colts/Jacksonville Jaguars...

Jags do look damn good....

Bengals look better than i expected too!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131