over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol and Halo for precontest

Rockhard

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
I've been reading that alot of guys drop all fast acting injectables about 2 weeks out and run Superdol and Halo for the last 2 weeks until the show for hardness and graininess. Has anyone tried this? I think I will try this and see if it improves my overall look.

I did. I ran methyl-dht with them too, if you havent taken halotestin, it blows everything else out of the water. I was getting a lot of my pre-contst advice from MP back then, and theories do change, so I am not sure if his methods are still favored.

I think leaving injectables in, even test, is what a lot of the top people are doing these days.

To me, all the hardeners give a similar look, so I go with the least toxic ones, masteron for the most part and a little winny at the very end.

I've used halotestin both back in the 90s when it came in 2.5mg tabs and more recently as well, I was never impressed.

I have NEVER seen anything raise liver enzymes like superdrol, I haven't personally used it, but have seen so many reports of extreme liver enzyme elevations (3-5x normal range) on it and I've never seen that with any other oral.

Talked to a competitor who warned me on sd pre contest as it can act differently in some people

I never take an inj before I start, not even a test. If I stop taking a test I automatically get small, dry as hell, but it just collapses in on itself. Same with gh, and even often on competition day i used 20iu to get full. When it comes to halo and superdrol, it's hard to compare them - halo will give you an extra hard and dry look and superdrol will fill you more, but it certainly won't pull water. ? Personally, for filling, however, I like anadrol more than superdrol 100-200mg (depending on how much muscle you have) 10 days before the competition and you look like a different person, one condition to use anadrol - you have to be dry to the bones

I think leaving injectables in, even test, is what a lot of the top people are doing these days.

To me, all the hardeners give a similar look, so I go with the least toxic ones, masteron for the most part and a little winny at the very end.

I've used halotestin both back in the 90s when it came in 2.5mg tabs and more recently as well, I was never impressed.

I have NEVER seen anything raise liver enzymes like superdrol, I haven't personally used it, but have seen so many reports of extreme liver enzyme elevations (3-5x normal range) on it and I've never seen that with any other oral.
I've ways been lucky with with superdrol. Ran it the first time years ago when it was OTC and was also taking high dose accutane,took until week 9 for my liver values to get slightly out of range.(dermatologist had me getting biweekly blood work)

Actually had blood work last year for my TRT and was running 40mg superdrol at the time, 8 weeks on it. AST 41 and ALT 89.

I never take an inj before I start, not even a test. If I stop taking a test I automatically get small, dry as hell, but it just collapses in on itself. Same with gh, and even often on competition day i used 20iu to get full. When it comes to halo and superdrol, it's hard to compare them - halo will give you an extra hard and dry look and superdrol will fill you more, but it certainly won't pull water. ? Personally, for filling, however, I like anadrol more than superdrol 100-200mg (depending on how much muscle you have) 10 days before the competition and you look like a different person, one condition to use anadrol - you have to be dry to the bones
@luki7788 Hey mate, what is he minimum halo dose for pre contest? Would 30mg do the trick?

I dropped superdrol 8/5, added Winstrol split and will throw in Halo 10mg 2x daily last two weeks. It completely boosts your strength w/o aromatizing, even on a major deficit. I only use for a short time, most use around 30+mg. If taken over a longer period (some take for 6 weeks) you can put on some size as I learned on my first oral cycle w Sust before I knew how strong it was .(stopped before 5th week as I was rapidly changing and it was super noticeable as I was young. This will only be my 3 use of it . Hard, w super aggression/strength. It is like tren ace but an oral for me! Verra Powerful.

Max

If your fucking peeled then give your body a break and stick with masteron, winny, proviron. If your not peeled then whatever (swing for the fences).

If your fucking peeled then give your body a break and stick with masteron, winny, proviron. If your not peeled then whatever (swing for the fences).

This is just personal anecdote, but I have found elevated levels of toxicity can sometimes make my conditioning look worse. SD could definitely be risky. As you said, if you're shredded at 2 weeks out on the usual suspects such as mast, just ride it out. On show day, being full and dry while pumping up properly will change the look most effectively.

Also, if digestion gets hurt from heavily toxic orals, this could also negatively effect your carb up. Not the same for everyone, some respond great but thought I'd put this out

honestly lots ppl think last min drugs will take them places on stages.

being fat free shredded with some carbs will make you look like a freak and that’s all you need.

if your glutes and lower back isn’t striated
Don’t step on stage, cause no halo or superdrol going to do anything for that fat

honestly lots ppl think last min drugs will take them places on stages.

being fat free shredded with some carbs will make you look like a freak and that’s all you need.

if your glutes and lower back isn’t striated
Don’t step on stage, cause no halo or superdrol going to do anything for that fat
I will not quite agree, if you are shreded as fuck, adding a halo will change your appearance significantly, you will be much tougher and more vascularized

This is just personal anecdote, but I have found elevated levels of toxicity can sometimes make my conditioning look worse. SD could definitely be risky. As you said, if you're shredded at 2 weeks out on the usual suspects such as mast, just ride it out. On show day, being full and dry while pumping up properly will change the look most effectively.
Absolutely. Excess liver stress could lead to water retention

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity