over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol and Liver Values

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
Ok I have searched and searched but all posts I find on superdrol and liver issues are from people who are taking it everyday at various doseages. Any ways I was wondering if one was to take only 10mg EOD or just MWF do you still feel it is liver toxic? I know pulsing is a mixed reviewed topic but Im curious on liver toxic issues for a very low dose

to be honest 30mgs a week isn't really gonna do much for you. If i was to pulse it i would run it 30-40mg about 1 hour before my workout 3-4 times a week. I think with this type of routine you coudl take it for sometime but i have no proof of that. Lots of people blast dbol right before workouts in pretty high amounts though.

to be honest 30mgs a week isn't really gonna do much for you. If i was to pulse it i would run it 30-40mg about 1 hour before my workout 3-4 times a week. I think with this type of routine you coudl take it for sometime but i have no proof of that. Lots of people blast dbol right before workouts in pretty high amounts though.

30-40mgs pre workout? Horrible horrible idea imo. Wait till it kicks in and your lipids are far more trashed then they need be, back pumps that wont stop and your pissin motor oil.

5mgs everyday prior to your workout or whenever during the day is a great place to start with SD. The stuff is insanely potent.

Where are people finding superdrol

Are we talking about anabolic xtreme's superdrol

Ok I have searched and searched but all posts I find on superdrol and liver issues are from people who are taking it everyday at various doseages. Any ways I was wondering if one was to take only 10mg EOD or just MWF do you still feel it is liver toxic? I know pulsing is a mixed reviewed topic but Im curious on liver toxic issues for a very low dose

Liver issues with superdrol seem to restore to normal after cycle but by all means use liver protectorants to be safe. The flu like malaise type feeling on superdrol make it a tough go for me but you should be fine. It seems like lower doses dont arent the way to go with this. 20-30mgs a day seem to be the acceptable standard. You will never know for sure till you try

i tried some from a canadian source a little bit ago. Got up to 40mg a day. Don't think it was 100% legit b/c there wasen't a huge explosion lol. Was kinda dissapointed in it after all i've heard about it.

i tried some from a canadian source a little bit ago. Got up to 40mg a day. Don't think it was 100% legit b/c there wasen't a huge explosion lol. Was kinda dissapointed in it after all i've heard about it.

Superdrol can be very hit or miss as far as gains go. Sides seem to come regardless.

Trust me when I say Superdrol trashed my lipids. I will never use it again and I'm not a big fan of orals.

Thanks for all the responses but there is no way I will do 20-30mg a day due to sides, I know SD is very potent and works with small doses, Im just curious if small doses will mean low sides or are the sides no matter what dose.

I have a clone not the org superdrol of course

anybody??

Do an online search, there are so many companies putting out reputable SD clones.

It is on the to be banned list though so if your going to grab it id grab enough if you like it.

considering most people out there are running 20-30mgs of superdrol 7 days a week for 4-6 weeks how do you figure that taking 30-40mgs 4 times a week is gonna "trash" your lipids. It will trash it no more than taking that amount everyday. Besides with an 8 hour half life that means it's clearing and your body gets a rest daily. This is the same concept as using dbol preworkout. 5mg a day why even bother lol. You won't even notice.

considering most people out there are running 20-30mgs of superdrol 7 days a week for 4-6 weeks how do you figure that taking 30-40mgs 4 times a week is gonna "trash" your lipids. It will trash it no more than taking that amount everyday. Besides with an 8 hour half life that means it's clearing and your body gets a rest daily. This is the same concept as using dbol preworkout. 5mg a day why even bother lol. You won't even notice.

There are plenty of people who have ran 5mgs of SD a day and gotten decent gains for the dose and avoided a lot of the sides associated with SD.

Come on man 5mgs a day? You are going to tell me that these guys were buying 10mg caps(nearly all sdrol comes in atleast 10mg caps) and breaking these down and separating them into 5mg doses? Maybe if you weighed 135 pounds 5mg might do you some good but no way would a reasonably sized guy get results from 5mg.

Come on man 5mgs a day? You are going to tell me that these guys were buying 10mg caps(nearly all sdrol comes in atleast 10mg caps) and breaking these down and separating them into 5mg doses? Maybe if you weighed 135 pounds 5mg might do you some good but no way would a reasonably sized guy get results from 5mg.

There were numerous companies selling 5mg capsules of SD. Just because you get decent results (and im not talking about 20lbs) doesnt mean you have to weigh 135 lbs.

When i say decent gains im not saying a test/tren cycle type gains, but for 5mgs the compound is damn strong and people can put on 5-7lbs with minimal sides. That to me is pretty darn decent.

The liver bounces back quick, I don't worry about my liver values as much as my lipids, which get killed by any oral, especially superdrol. My liver values never go too far out of range anyway.
That being said, I don't think superdrol is worth it at all... the gains are amazing, but they only last as long as you are on the drug, and that is one drug I have no desire to be on for any extended period of time.
Maybe its good if you are prepping for a contest, but it is a terrible gym rat drug, IMO.

I think you would need to take it daily for best results. Use some Synthergine along with it if liver issues are at question.

No one has mentioned the estrogen rebound?

Superdrol has a tendency of causing gyno weeks to months after the cycle ends.

...Just putting it out there for the newbs.

:yeahthat:

I'm going to have to call b.s. as well. If you are above the weight average of a normal person, which most of us are bc of aas. 5 mg won't do a thing. You would have to just kill yourself trying to get decent gains from that. 20mg's daily is a good place to start. Not everyone gets the "side effects" I had zero issues when running 40 mg's a day for 4 weeks. but yes some people will get them..same chance as with any drug

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws