over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol and Liver Values

:yeahthat:

I'm going to have to call b.s. as well. If you are above the weight average of a normal person, which most of us are bc of aas. 5 mg won't do a thing. You would have to just kill yourself trying to get decent gains from that. 20mg's daily is a good place to start. Not everyone gets the "side effects" I had zero issues when running 40 mg's a day for 4 weeks. but yes some people will get them..same chance as with any drug

Just out of curiosity have you used 5 mgs at all or tried it?

Just out of curiosity have you used 5 mgs at all or tried it?

The lowest I tried was 10 mg...its the only size I have found per cap besides 15 mg..And I had some minor strength gains..I broke through my max barriers and a slight re comp..when I tried it again at 40 I had major recomp and gained about 18 pounds from 4 week cycle..back when prohormones( or designer steroids) was all I did.

The lowest I tried was 10 mg...its the only size I have found per cap besides 15 mg..And I had some minor strength gains..I broke through my max barriers and a slight re comp..when I tried it again at 40 I had major recomp and gained about 18 pounds from 4 week cycle..back when prohormones( or designer steroids) was all I did.

They have some companies out now selling 5mg caps. I am by no means sayings its a miracle drug and when dosed high its seriously potent but to say 5mgs is useless when ive used it and i know others who have used it with good luck is a bit much.

But everyone is different and to each their own.

when you ran 5mgs did your un it solo? I have a feeling you were stacking it with something else. maybe not. either way good conversation we are having here. I think sdrol is one of the best pro's that is still on the market.

when you ran 5mgs did your un it solo? I have a feeling you were stacking it with something else. maybe not. either way good conversation we are having here. I think sdrol is one of the best pro's that is still on the market.

No i wasn't stacking it. After seeing others have decent luck with a low dosed cycle i figured id give it a try and it worked well for me.

just goes to show you that all people are different. I ran 15mg stacked with 2 other pros here recently and while i had gains i can tell you they weren't amazing and i couldn't imagine had it only been 5mg of just sdrol.

just goes to show you that all people are different. I ran 15mg stacked with 2 other pros here recently and while i had gains i can tell you they weren't amazing and i couldn't imagine had it only been 5mg of just sdrol.

Yea some people react differently then others.

Some things for me i seem to have to blast at high doses while others im lucky to get away with small ones.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131