YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol Appetite Suppression Solely Due To Liver?

RDS

Registered
Hi all,

My source has started carrying superdrol and I've heard really good things so I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Thing is, any oral I've taken other than dbol, var and epistane has really done a number on my appetite. Drol in particular totally kicked my ass; cycle was a total bust as I couldn't eat.

I've heard that the appetite suppression is the result of your liver struggling. Is this the case? And if so, has anyone overcome this with things like TUDCA, NAC, etc?

I'd give it a bash if there was people out there who've overcome the appetite suppression issues I've had by using liver support, but if it's just one of those things that people get without being able to do anything about then I'll stick to good old faithful dbol and var.

Thanks guys

A stressed liver does cause appetite suppression, but things like NAC, Milk Thistle, TUDCA or Liv 52 won't reduce the appetite suppression. All these liver aid supplements help aid your liver's recovery when you take orals, but not to the point where it won't be affected by the breakdown of these orals, and not be stressed.

You shouldn't write it off before you try it because of appetite issues. I've found this effect to be highly individual. For instance, I lose my appetite on 30 mg dbol but can handle 100 mg anadrol for 6 weeks no problem. Superdrol has never affected my appetite negatively. The only thing I notice is that I go hypoglycemic much quicker on it. I have to literally almost double my carbs. Awesome compound though. Highly recommend at least giving it a try.

I've always had issues on ANY oral. Anadrol, dbol, var, winny, sdrol you name it... usually headaches, appetite suppression, extreme lethargy. I just about wrote them off until I started at a low dose and gradually worked my way up to my desired dose. For example, I have 10mg var tabs and took 3 in the AM and 3 more pre workout. Few days later I had terrible heartburn, felt like garbage and couldn't eat anything. Dropped my dose to 10mg AM and 10mg pre workout and no sides to speak of. Every few days I increased my dose and now I'm up to 60mg again and have no noticeable sides. Did the same thing with dbol last summer and worked the same way. Slow increases from a small starting dose works for me, whether it makes sense physiologically or not I don't care lol.

Anadrol did that to me. I would start at a lower dose and work your way up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Thanks gentlemen, so the general consensus is if you DO get the appetite suppression you're shit out of luck and there's nothing you can do about it, but sdrol is the bomb so it's worth a try anyway?

Some people actually get hungry on Superdrol , like super hungry and crave carbs.

I have ran superdrol at 20mg Ed and noticed my appetite went to shit by the end of week 2 (no liver support)The second time I ran it was 30mg Ed and I noticed no appetite suppression till the end of week 4 while running nac and tudca everyday.

I had Phil's massdrol a few years ago, i craved carbs big time. I indulged and became very very strong.

Get some Synthergine and run it with your strong oral AAS cycles.

That's what I have done. I drink 2ml synthergine am and pm so 4ml total. I am on 25mg sdrol everyday (25mg caps). I have only just started but so far things are going well and my appetite is fine. I have taken sdrol without synthergine in the past and it killed my appetite.

If your appetite does lower just have a few whey isolate and oat shakes per day. Sdrol is great so you will get good results even eating less but have the shakes on top of a few meals to make sure you are getting enough calories/protein to grow optimally.

Last edited:
That's what I have done. I drink 2ml synthergine am and pm so 4ml total. I am on 25mg sdrol everyday (25mg caps). I have only just started but so far things are going well and my appetite is fine. I have taken sdrol without synthergine in the past and it killed my appetite.

If your appetite does lower just have a few whey isolate and oat shakes per day. Sdrol is great so you will get good results even eating less but have the shakes on top of a few meals to make sure you are getting enough calories/protein to grow optimally.

sadly, whey protein and I are not friends. Can't drink it so I use EAAs instead.

I'll do some research into synthergine though, thanks for that

sadly, whey protein and I are not friends. Can't drink it so I use EAAs instead.

I'll do some research into synthergine though, thanks for that

What about beef isolate? Although I love my EAA's too. Right now I am drinking EAA's throughout the day and it has definitely improved results.

What about beef isolate? Although I love my EAA's too. Right now I am drinking EAA's throughout the day and it has definitely improved results.

Couldn't tolerate the one I had, think it might have been the sweeteners in it.

Used to have really bad digestive health which I've managed to fix (it's called Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth - I suffered from that shit for years!) and I haven't tried it since I got a handle on that.

EAAs have been a godsend but I could give beef isolate another go I suppose.

I haven't taken Superdrol since '05ish when AnabolicExtreme first came out with it, both the original tiny capsules and the revised version. Not sure what the formula is like these days, but my appetite was through the roof.

Some people actually get hungry on Superdrol , like super hungry and crave carbs.

Not only did I crave carbs but found that increased carbs were required while on SD in order to keep my bloodsugar stable. The increased carbs hile on SD gave me a really full look. I love SD

Anyone want to pm me a source for this? Ive ran it a few times before the ban and nothings given me better results. For me it made me hungrier. It felt like my digestive system was just working faster than ever and there was room for more food like an hour after i filled up and id be hungry like two hours after pigging out even. Seems like no matter how bad i ate, as long as i ate i got bigger and leaner.

Just ran tudca with it everything was good until I bumped up to 50. Then it went south

110% or expect to regret it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner