over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol bulking or cutting?

I used it when it came to the otc market in 2005 and 2006. Now a days, 10 mgs , even 20 mgs too much, during prep. It past few years, it hasnt lasted long due to effects.

I'd only use SD now in the last phases of a prep as that last bit to help fill out - and that's never happening again for me.

I have 100+ tabs laying around with an equivalent amount of methyltrienelone that I'll probably end up tossing away.

There is a reason these drugs weren't pursued for commercial human use.

Are other steroids incredible at glycogenesis? Some. How does the steroid superdrol accomplish this? Not sure, not a chemist. Is it unique to superdrol? Not really, just to a lesser degree for other compounds in most cases.
Very interested in your response. I bet you are.
Wouldn't using exogenous insulin accomplish this much better without the massive toxicity? Sure, if you want to use insulin. But a lot of people think it's just as stupid to use insulin as it is superdrol. I don't use either.
Glycogenesis - the formation of glycogen from sugar. You are correct b-boy.

I'd only use SD now in the last phases of a prep as that last bit to help fill out - and that's never happening again for me.

I have 100+ tabs laying around with an equivalent amount of methyltrienelone that I'll probably end up tossing away.

There is a reason these drugs weren't pursued for commercial human use.
I'll take the methytren 🙋

Why in bloody hell would I use it?
Me personally if I use superdrol or any toxic oral like it or halo it is for a very specific purpose and very short term (precontest I would use superdrol during filling out the last 3-4 days before hitting the stage). Did I use it in the past sure, when I was younger I tried kickstarting a cycle the first 3 weeks and felt like fucking death about a week in, I knew then and there that the toxicity of it is definitely NOT OVERATED. I would rather a mule kick me in the nuts than take that shit.
Hey bro what about winstrol ? Have you tried it and if so do you feel it was worth it , I hear great things about winny , some say the best cutter there is but I know it can be nasty to ,but nothing like superdrol I imagine

Hey bro what about winstrol ? Have you tried it and if so do you feel it was worth it , I hear great things about winny , some say the best cutter there is but I know it can be nasty to ,but nothing like superdrol I imagine
I would definitely choose winstrol over superdrol, I personally think a majority of African-American people do very well with winstrol.

Your “knowledge“ sounds largely theoretical

what AAS/PED’s/gear have you actually used

Test , npp , tren ace , tren enathate, Dbol from 2 sources which I think was garbage Dbol not impressed in the least , the ones I haven’t tried but on my list superdrol which I’m a little scared of lol , winstrol definitely want to try and anadrol , my favorite was tren , it’s the only steroid that made me feel like I was on steroids, would wake up with a pump , of course I made good gains from test but tren was by far my favorite, except for the intense sex drive I consider a side effect , I would bang a toothless cross eyed midget lol and awful heartburn I always get from it , but by far my favorite, don’t quite know what you mean theoretical

Oh sorry how can I forget , trestolone acetate ( ment )is another one I really want to try and maybe masteron ,but not sure if masteron would be worth it

Superdrol is such fun compound once in a while pop in before the workout if I wanna have an amazing gym session. Long term? Feeling like shit on it. From what i read is due to the fact that this is very strong dht. This statement can be wrong but I remember this info. Zantac is good idea for those who suffer stomach problem on sd.

It can be used for both bulking, recomposition and cutting.
I've used Superdrol in the past during a cutting cycle for 8 weeks despite the recommendation of using it for max 4 to 6 weeks.
And i loved it.

I've used it at 10 mg a day x 5 weeks and 20 mg a day during weeks 6, 7 and 8.

On cycle supplements were NAC (1200mg a day), TUDCA (500mg a day) and a good multivitamin.
Hydration was at point ( a minimum of 5-6 liters of water a day)

Pct started 4 days after the last dose of superdrol and was based on Tamoxifen (week 1 to 5 after cycle) + a good testbooster (week 1 to 8 after cycle).

No lethargy, no liver stress, no digestive problems.
The only sides i noted was about a little change of cholesterol hdl/ldl ratio that was inevitable even with the fact that i did hours of cardio during the week and i ate big portion of fibers, veggies and omega 3s from fish like salmon, makrel, ect.
Mass gains were little due to the fact that calories were too low, but fat shedding combined with the diet was awesome and vascularity was insane even during very low carb/zero carb days.

Most people describe this compound as one of the most toxic out there, but i think that genetic and lifestyle dictate everything.
A compound can be harsher for a person and can be the best for another.
You can't say before you try.

For me, it was fantastic.

I've used Superdrol in the past during a cutting cycle for 8 weeks despite the recommendation of using it for max 4 to 6 weeks.
And i loved it.

On cycle supplements were NAC (1200mg a day), TUDCA (500mg a day) and a good multivitamin.

Pct started 4 days after the last dose of superdrol and was based on Tamoxifen (week 1 to 5 after cycle) + a good testbooster (week 1 to 8 after cycle).

The only sides i noted was about a little change of cholesterol hdl/ldl ratio that was inevitable even with the fact that i did hours of cardio during the week and i ate big portion of fibers, veggies and omega 3s from fish like salmon, makrel, ect.
Mass gains were little due to the fact that calories were too low, but fat shedding combined with the diet was awesome and vascularity was insane even during very low carb/zero carb days.

Most people describe this compound as one of the most toxic out there, but i think that genetic and lifestyle dictate everything.

CF48C39B-B9AF-4FD8-906A-2231511799C3.gif

😂 his first post and he’s kicking up a year old thread claiming to have a liver of steel. I’m buying it. 🙄

Better than spamming.

It’s articulate with significant details and finishing with an opinion.

I think it’s a fine first post.

And he didn’t call anybody out 🙂

And i loved it.

PCT.......LOL......tamoxifen and a "test booster"......LMAO 🤣🤣

Welcome to the board, get to reading

And i loved it.

You done superdrol only or did you use injs with it? A PCT of tamoxifen and a test booster? I was going to make an in forum joke about your test booster but I best not :eek:

You done superdrol only or did you use injs with it? A PCT of tamoxifen and a test booster? I was going to make an in forum joke about your test booster but I best not :eek:
Joke away @Elvia1023 .
Make the joke short and sweet.
Not like your other posting (which I appreciate and enjoy reading) which a drawn and laid out long.

MS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner