over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol Flu

Omegasox

Registered
Does anyone else feel like they have the flu when running SDrol? This is my 3rd time trying to run it and I’m on day 3 and feel like death on just 10mg. The last two times I never made it more than a week. No motivation, body aches, runny nose, etc. Guessing it just isn’t for me!

1st time running it now. It was a very positive change going from 20mg to 10mg daily in split dose.

Yup...I consider not touching it again. Nothing is worth taking if you can’t function as a normal human being.

I love it, that and anadrol have always been my favorites. 20mgs day split up, once in the morning and one an hour or so before training. I’ve run it for up to 8-10 weeks with zero effect and blood tests to back it up. Feel so full and pumped all day long. I also have found that being lean and taking orals is the way to go. Everything works better and with less side effects the leaner you are.... just my opinion.
Some people just can’t do certain compounds, simply move on and try something else. It really is that simple.

Drink more fluids, eat more carbs, take glutamine and potassium. All of that will help with the aches and cramps. As far as being fatigued, just tough it up, once you get moving its not so bad. Take your time warming up. Once you get all that consistent, eating wil be easier too, start out with junk food if you have too. Superdrol will burn it all. The more you eat on this compound the better you feel. I just finished a 35 day cycle to start my 100 day blast. Gained 20lbs plus, all my lifts are up.

I get less side effects from the injectable version. I can't handle even 10 mg of the oral.

I get less side effects from the injectable version. I can't handle even 10 mg of the oral.

Never tried it as an inject myself but have used the oral version numerous times. I cant go over 20mg for very long without getting some lethargy. 10mg daily is my sweet spots for gains and little to no sides.

Im using it now for last 6 weeks of prep. Night and day physical changes. Im doing an extremely small dose of the injectable. .15mL, 1 hr before training. Fantastic results, no sides... maybe a little tiredness, but that could be anything

I feel bad after 4 weeks of SD. I feel like superman up until then, 10mg the first 5 days then 20mg for 3.5 weeks is usually what ill do. My absolute favorite is to bridge SD into EPI. That makes me seriously strong

i swear the shit made me itch all over my body.
no bs. an hour after i took it i would be itching, like a burning itch.
very odd. but this was back in the day right before it was “banned” so there really is no telling what was in the shit or if it was just some sort of altered version of the original.
all orals make me feel like shit once i go over 4 weeks on.

Made me feel awful when I tried it years ago. My blood pressure was through the roof and I got nose bleeds. Good compound, but the sides and health risks aren’t worth it to me anymore.

i feel fine if i stay at 10mg, and still tons of gains. this is a drug where literally taking one extra dose can fuck you up.

Starting it up again. Determined to push through it and see what it can do. Fingers crossed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear