YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol review by Mike Arnold (www.sciroxxonline.com)

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I've been asked recently frequently on the Superdrol (Supercrin), it's interesting as it used to be one of the underrated steroids. So for all the members check out this interesting and comprehensive review done by Mike Arnold about a year and a half ago (and somehow not saved on this forum, so I'm reviving it for you)

- https://www.sciroxxonline.com/domes...upercrin-40-superdrol-methyldrostanolone.html -

---------------
In preparing for my last arm-wrestling competition I decided to hit some injectable SD the last 4 weeks of prep (in combination with 300 mg of test/week). However, with this being only my 2nd time using injectable SD and using a different source (from this board), I wasn’t sure if my experience would be the same. Since there have been a lot of questions regarding the differences between oral and injectable administration, and now having used two different sources, I can confidently say that my experience was virtually identical.

For those who didn’t see my last thread on injectable SD, I’ll post my most recent experience here. With that said, I GREATLY prefer injectable SD to the oral version. It is both more effective and has a significantly reduced side effect profile—specifically as it pertains to how one feels (appetite, lethargy, etc.)

Much of the information presented below was done for the less educated guys, who are not aware of what this compound does. The more educated AAS users may want to skip over this commonly known information.

Cycle Length: 30 Days

Dosage: 24 mg/day

Injection Frequency: Twice daily, with 50% of the listed dose in the a.m. and 50% in the p.m.

Cosmetic Effects: SD is a dry compound, regardless of the route of administration employed. However, unlike other dry compounds, SD is an all-out mass gainer capable of producing extreme increases in muscle fullness. It’s the ONLY steroid I am aware of that is capable of producing such extreme intramuscular water retention without causing a simultaneous increase in subcutaneous water retention. With most of the more powerful mass gainers, you are going to notice a fair to large degree of subcutaneous water retention, but not with SD. This is one of the biggest, if not the biggest difference between SD and other mass-building AAS. vascularity is through the roof, as well.

Perhaps the 2nd biggest difference between SD and other mass-building methylated AAS is that it is extremely mild in terms of cosmetic side effects. This is due to its inability to aromatize and extremely weak androgenic nature in multiple tissues. Many people, when attempting to assess a drug’s likelihood of causing androgenic side effects, look at its androgenic rating. This is a mistake, as androgenic ratings only assess androgenic potency in prostate tissue. It does not tell us how likely it is to adversely affect scalp tissue, vocal chords, skin, etc…and don’t think that having a weak androgenic effect in one area means it is more likely to have a weak androgenic effect in general. The truth is that a steroid can display weak androgenicity is one tissue and harsh androgenicity in another. Take Masteron, for instance. Masteron has an androgenic rating of only 40, yet it is known to be rather harsh on the hair line. The same is true for Winstrol. SD is the ONLY steroid currently in production capable of producing profound increases in muscle mass, while possessing a weak androgenic character in multiple, relevant tissues.

When it comes to estrogenic side effects, they are non-existent, as the drug does not aromatize to any degree. However, it is prone to causing rebound gyno, so you may need to watch out for that. It does not cause any sexual side effects, either in terms of dysfunction or libido, as long as testosterone is employed with it.

Potency (mass gains): I rate this stuff at the VERY TOP. In my opinion, nothing builds more lean tissue, more quickly, than SD. It is #1 in this area. Nothing will change your body more rapidly.

Potency (strength gains): Again, I rate SD at the top…for most. I say “for most”, as not everyone is going to respond to every steroid exactly the same. Still, after assessing the experiences of literally 100’s of athletes who have used the drug, the majority claimed that SD added more strength than any other steroid they have ever used.

Impact on Emotional Wellbeing: While SD does have the propensity for causing lethargy, the injectable version is much less prone to this…at least for most. I have read some accounts where people responded equally negatively to both forms of administration, but the majority have said that the injectable version produced less lethargy than the oral form. Overall, I still feel good on injectable SD. It doesn’t improve mood like some AAS are known to do, but at least it doesn’t destroy one’s mood like some other AAS (oral SD, for instance.

Impact on Hepatic Function: I didn’t get my liver values tested this time around, but in the past I have found that the injectable version seems to be a little (just a little) less stressful to the liver. Liver values don’t get as high and I feel much better. Still, injectable or not, SD is one of the more liver stressful steroids out there, so keeping your cycle length reasonable is a wise choice.

Impact on Blood Pressure: This varies from person to person, just as it does with all steroids. Personally, it doesn’t elevate my BP (maybe a few points at the most), but not everyone is as fortunate. Only personal experience can tell you how it will affect you in this area. If it does cause problems for you, there are a handful of safe and effective (both script and non-script) compounds that can help normalize BP. Use them.

Impact on Appetite and Digestion: . It’s the same with appetite. Personally, injectable SD causes very little appetite suppression—to the point where it is often unnoticeable. In contrast, oral SD causes a very dramatic decrease in appetite. With oral SD my appetite is already significantly blunted at one week in…and within 2 weeks it is shot. Injectable SD is much more forgiving in this regard. I consider his to be one of the biggest benefits of injectable SD over the oral version. After all, if you can’t eat, you can’t grow.

Overall, I had a great experience with this product. If any of you haven't tried it, it's one of those things you need to try at leats once. As always, I recommend that methylated AAS be used infrequently, but when trying to break through plateaus (size or strength) or maximize size/strength development, this is the best drug out there.

Just started your Sdrol at 25mg daily. Only been 2 days so far, but anxious to see how I react to it. Planning on running it for 6-8 weeks. Man it has an awful smell, and if you knick a vein you taste it. I’m 2 for 2 in knicking veins in two separate pins. Taste goes away in abt 10min though....

Cage

We keep offering the best deals for the members - 3+1 across the shop - www.sciroxxonline.com
I don’t vouch for anybody ever as I’m really never impressed. 1st round with these guys just for the hell of it. Their 1MT at 1500mcg daily completely altered my physique and it started within 72hrs. I deal with multiple people. Not anymore. Here’s a couple pics. I’m 58 years old. I know this is a Superdrol review. I didn’t know where else to put this. AA73F5D0-112D-43D8-AC01-F9EB77C2A7A1.jpeg B8A1D61A-0D7F-49D3-9DF3-81E2E6B7C77D.jpeg

Damn that's pretty impressive! Always 1000% satisfied with their product A-Z

where's that MT1-Crin review by mike arnold​

I don’t vouch for anybody ever as I’m really never impressed. 1st round with these guys just for the hell of it. Their 1MT at 1500mcg daily completely altered my physique and it started within 72hrs. I deal with multiple people. Not anymore. Here’s a couple pics. I’m 58 years old. I know this is a Superdrol review. I didn’t know where else to put this. View attachment 129497View attachment 129498

Very impressive, keep me us update with your results

Superdrol test and tren are probably the strongest combo of stuff I’ve ever taken. It’s very hard to maintain off just superdrol...I’ve done it stand alone in my younger more youthful days and it was a dumb ducking idea lol

Superdrol test and tren are probably the strongest combo of stuff I’ve ever taken. It’s very hard to maintain off just superdrol...I’ve done it stand alone in my younger more youthful days and it was a dumb ducking idea lol
Indeed Testosterone and Superdrol is a winning combo, I've seen advanced users making a descent progress with this simple stack even after a combination of Testosterone and Anadrol or Testoerone and Trenbolone.

I don’t vouch for anybody ever as I’m really never impressed. 1st round with these guys just for the hell of it. Their 1MT at 1500mcg daily completely altered my physique and it started within 72hrs. I deal with multiple people. Not anymore. Here’s a couple pics. I’m 58 years old. I know this is a Superdrol review. I didn’t know where else to put this. View attachment 129497View attachment 129498
did you do the oral or the injectable?

did you do the oral or the injectable?
He used the injection version.
I've seen recently some jaw dropping results with 2 IFBB pros who used it on weeks 6-2 before a show. They relied on 2 injection per day, one am and one 1 hour PM PWO (each 2000mcg). The methyl-tren was stopped about 10 days pre competition.

Running Superdrol now… My previous run was cut off from personal issues. I’m doing 80mg daily split into 2 injections AM/PM. One thing I notice with Sciroxx injectable SD is it burns like hell going into the muscle. Buuuut that’s par for the course in this game. I’m
Now 2.5 weeks in and it’s definitely causing me to feel lethargic. Nothing that I can’t deal with, but I was hoping to avoid it. My appetite is not affected! Other than that my strength is steadily progressing and muscles seem to be fuller. Looking forward to the rest of my run.

Cage

Find here the best deals on our injection forms of Anavar, Winstrol, Superdrol, Methyl-Trenbolone, Anadrol, Turinabol, Dianabol & Cheque-Drops.
- In town delivery.
- 2+1 across these unique and novel pre-workout formulas menu.
- Extra special prices for 10 vials and more
- 24/7 customers support

Impact on Appetite and Digestion: . It’s the same with appetite. Personally, injectable SD causes very little appetite suppression—to the point where it is often unnoticeable. In contrast, oral SD causes a very dramatic decrease in appetite. With oral SD my appetite is already significantly blunted at one week in…and within 2 weeks it is shot. Injectable SD is much more forgiving in this regard. I consider his to be one of the biggest benefits of injectable SD over the oral version. After all, if you can’t eat, you can’t grow.
In Competition preparation, oral sd can supress appetite last three weeks, even at ten mgs a day/ I think it may be as good as low dosed tren, with the androgenic effects that comes with tren. To my broscience it may feel superdrol causes higher androgenic hormones raised. On paper it says its close to zero, (20/400 ) ,androgenic ratio and tren is 500/500. As eye can see, for least androgenic effects, superdrol is superior. Moreover, do all steroids use the same anabolic/androgenic ratio, even though they are from Nandrolone, DHT, and Testosterone?

In Competition preparation, oral sd can supress appetite last three weeks, even at ten mgs a day/ I think it may be as good as low dosed tren, with the androgenic effects that comes with tren. To my broscience it may feel superdrol causes higher androgenic hormones raised. On paper it says its close to zero, (20/400 ) ,androgenic ratio and tren is 500/500. As eye can see, for least androgenic effects, superdrol is superior. Moreover, do all steroids use the same anabolic/androgenic ratio, even though they are from Nandrolone, DHT, and Testosterone?
Yes - the Anabolic/Androgenic index relies simply on measuring the (in vivo) effect of the tested steroid on muscle tissue (Anabolic effect) compared to Prostate tissue (Androgenic effect), Testosterone as the primal male hormone is the standard to compare to, and scores 100 on each of the anabolic and androgenic parameters. This index was mainly implemented in the 60s and 70s of the 20th century ... so I'm not sure about the reliability of these scores on Superdrol which developed more than 20 years after as far as I know, refer me to real scientific literature, will look myself as well.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws