over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol vs Epistane

RugbyGuy

Newbies
Hi guys,

I'm after people's opinions and (hopefully) experiences in both Epistane and Superdrol.

From what I can gather, been as I've tried neither of these yet, is that Superdrol has better gains but harsher side effects?

Which, in your opinion, would you go for if you had to choose between just these two?

Saying that, what PCT would you take with your choice?

I ran epi at 40mg for six weeks and it was pretty good. I leaned out a little and the strength was maintainable. Not as drastic as superdrol, but I kept it. I felt like the man on superdrol at 20mg for 3 weeks, but my liver didn't like it. Clomid for pct on both. I'd run both again but if this is your first run, I'd run the epi.

I would definitely chose epistane over SD. SD usually makes me feel like crap, even when run alongside test. I like longer cycles as well and I usually run Epistane at 30mg for 6 weeks. Quality lean mass gains and good strength gains.

Also, in my experience, Epi is much nicer to my insides :)

Epi is much more mild compound compared to superdrol. Epi will produce very maintainable strength/size gains where SD is a little tougher to maintain just because the gains can be so great. I'm currently using 40mg Epi with the last 6 weeks of my Test C cycle to help harden me up a bit and lean me out while continuing to increase strength and LBM.

Epi was by far my favorite.
Dry gains, good strength, loved it.

Superdrol, hated it. Never stayed on longer than a week to 10 days, even at 10 mg a day all I wanted to do was sleep. Lethargy was terrible. And I was stupid enough to try it several times.

I would definitely chose epistane over SD...... Quality lean mass gains and good strength gains.

I tried SD Matrix last year (formally Tren Bomb) and got major gains from it, but I'm a bit worried about trying it again as it was very harsh and I got a bit of gyno off it.

I think I'll try the epsitane first and see how it compares to SD Matrix. Where would I find Clomid?

If the gains are good enough... Great. If not... I'll have a crack at the Superdrol.

Thanks for your advice guys... Much appreciated!

If I run sd I run it pulse style 10-20mg on workout days only. A full sd run is just too much. Epi works nice the same way but I usually just run it ed.

Two good compounds, both dry. Expect more mass from SD clones.

I like to stack SD with Epi/epi clones or Hdrol clones.

Majority can not handle such lethargy, though.

I have never tried epi but have used sd on two seperate cycles... it gave me better strength gains than everything i have ever taken but had really bad sides... the only thing that gives me worse sides is phera

if you can handle the sides get ready for the best strngth gains ever

I have not tried epi(yet). I loved SD when you could get it though :) I am loving Boladrol though.

If I run sd I run it pulse style 10-20mg on workout days only. A full sd run is just too much. Epi works nice the same way but I usually just run it ed.

So you get the same gains off Epi?

If SD is superior, I'm thinking to go straight to it... But then again the sides are putting me off. I still think I'll try Epi first and see what the gains are like... Then go for SD if I need more.

So you get the same gains off Epi?

If SD is superior, I'm thinking to go straight to it... But then again the sides are putting me off. I still think I'll try Epi first and see what the gains are like... Then go for SD if I need more.

Naw sd is stouter for sure but I dont like fukin with a full cycle of it I just pulse it with test/tren base. I have started pulsing most of my orals now cept for every so often. Hell I probly dont even need em anyway.

have any of yall who used epi had any joint issues? i was doin some reading and saw that a possible side of epi is brittle joints/joint pain, and was wondering if yall had ever experienced anything like that.

have any of yall who used epi had any joint issues? i was doin some reading and saw that a possible side of epi is brittle joints/joint pain, and was wondering if yall had ever experienced anything like that.

Yep, same with SD and Hdrol. I suppose it's because they're a "dry" compound.

Nothing crazy though, just felt like elbow tendonitis and knees hurt a litttle bit when laying down.

Yeah even with other compounds. I wouldnt run none of that shit solo. Deca would be great with it. I prefer phera just for that reason.

My third week of SD at 30mg/day sucked. I come home during lunch and sleep about 45 minutes, come home from work at night an fall asleep for about an hour. Wake up feeling exhausted. Put on great strength, but not worth feeling like shit. Epi was great. No sides, just good,mild gains.

DLStryker

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner