over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol

brucepancake

Registered
Has anyone tried Anarchy Labs Super-D? 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol

The recommended use for this product is about 20mg to 40mg per day, depending on goals.

Has anyone tried Anarchy Labs Super-D? 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol

Brother, I wish I could provide some advice on this particular product, but I haven't heard anything about it from anyone. I am sure you will find someone who has experience with this particular brand.

send me your products.....let me use them.

ill make a log.....and post daily....

and ill post blood work.

i will give them an honest opinion.

what do you have to lose...???

since your not really here to help anyone,
just make money...correct..??

"make millions from the people".....isn't that what you said..??

lol, and yes....that was my only PM to your "client"

Last edited:
send me your products.....let me use them.

ill make a log.....and post daily....

and ill post blood work.

i will give them an honest opinion.

what do you have to lose...???

since your not really here to help anyone,
just make money...correct..??

"make millions from the people".....isn't that what you said..??

lol, and yes....that was my only PM to your "client"

I have spent so much time on this site helping people my wife thinks it is a part-time job.

Yes, I do plan on being very successful. God willing, I will follow in the footsteps of those I've looked up to over the years...and I will get there by being innovative, never compromising on quality or effectiveness,and working hard. More than anything, I want to provide a great future for my wife and children.

As for the rest of your post, you've got to be kidding me.

Note: What I find hilarious...and which shows you are bashing me and my company for no other reason than to be a dick, is that you don't even know what I sell. Otherwise, you wouldn't have said you would get "bloodwork".

Last edited:
i didn't think you would agree to it....

a chance to recieve A REAL review on your "supps"

:cool:

i didn't think you would agree to it....

a chance to recieve A REAL review on your "supps"

:cool:

Seriously..."LOL" is about the most fitting response I can give to that post. Is that your best attempt at manipulation, Tenny? Damn.

Note: There are other emoticons available to you. You use that one in almost every post you put up, whether it's suitable or not.

Last edited:
Boy this is good... Thx OP

Im not sure what to think other than someone who is about to come out with his own supp company bash the owner of another. Mike has been here long helpimg people ever before he became a sponsor... But i'd dunno mayne hes been hustling shit behind thw scenes or secertly charging peoplw for his advice. Lol

off topic, I managed to source some real superdrol from an UGL ( just 10mg pills of the raw active ingredient ) I had it tested

however,

are the gains really as good as people say? I mean I see countless logs saying 20-30lb in 3 weeks is possible, isnt that more than a TEST E cycle, which most people recommend? what gives?

...Kendrxck pulls out a bag of popcorn...

Boy this is good... Thx OP

Im not sure what to think other than someone who is about to come out with his own supp company bash the owner of another. Mike has been here long helpimg people ever before he became a sponsor... But i'd dunno mayne hes been hustling shit behind thw scenes or secertly charging peoplw for his advice. Lol

Thanks, brother. I don't know what Tenny's problem is...he suddenly started talking shit a couple weeks ago without provocation. Furthermore, I appreciate you saying that you have seen me help people here for a long time...because I have put in a great deal of time doing so through both pm and regular posts....and no, none of Tenny's accusations are true. He has proven himself to be both a liar and a hypocrite...and not a very smart one at that. The guy's filled with anger--and it has been showing in his posts for years.

sorry but I have to lol at all these ppl claiming to get aas tested....

do you know wtf I have to go trough to get that done???
:banghead:

the dude who did the gh testing came through, it is not cheap and not fast. no one buying some shit for there self would do it... my other source are real govt labs. lol again you know the money I put n months I have waited...

we will no longer carry sd due to supplier issue.

ppl spending a few hundred bucks on powder sure as shit are not dropping a g ish and waiting months for results.

I have never used sd and am not a big fan of designer drugs like this as they often have much more serious side effects then common aas. within weeks we had ppl reporting liver values that were seriously elevated, use caution...

sorry but I have to lol at all these ppl claiming to get aas tested....

do you know wtf I have to go trough to get that done???
:banghead:

the dude who did the gh testing came through, it is not cheap and not fast. no one buying some shit for there self would do it... my other source are real govt labs. lol again you know the money I put n months I have waited...

we will no longer carry sd due to supplier issue.

ppl spending a few hundred bucks on powder sure as shit are not dropping a g ish and waiting months for results.

I have never used sd and am not a big fan of designer drugs like this as they often have much more serious side effects then common aas. within weeks we had ppl reporting liver values that were seriously elevated, use caution...

Depending on where you get it done, and who you know, it isn't always that expensive. I have known at least a handful of regular steroid "users" who were able to get stuff tested regularly...pretty much anytime they wanted...and some others who had to pay for it, but were able to have it done at an affordable price. So, it is unreasonable to think that no one ever gets their gear tested. It all depends on the individual and their circumstances.

But for the most part I agree with you. Most steroid users do not get their AAS tested. It's just not cost-effective.

SD is a bitch on the liver. At this point, no one has died from SD-induced liver failure (unlike Anadrol, which ironically is less toxic) and liver function always seems to return to normal. But it certainly is one of the more "harsh" drugs in that regard...as are double-methylated AAS in general. Fortunately, the right combination of liver supps (TUDCA, Milk Thistle, NAC, etc) is usually enough to keep liver values anywhere from borderline high-normal to moderately above normal, which is way better than the alternative.

As far as SD's other side effects go, the drug does not possess any known side effects that are uncommon to oral AAS as a whole. Really, the only side effect that tends to stand out is its above-average hepatic toxicity. I suppose we could include its cholesterol damaging effect as well, but several traditional orals are just as bad in that regard.

Last edited:
Depending on where you get it done, and who you know, it isn't always that expensive. I have known at least a handful of regular steroid "users" who were able to get stuff tested regularly...pretty much anytime they wanted...and some others who had to pay for it, but were able to have it done at an affordable price. So, it is unreasonable to think that no one ever gets their gear tested. It all depends on the individual and their circumstances.

But for the most part I agree with you. Most steroid users do not get their AAS tested. It's just not cost-effective.

SD is a bitch on the liver. At this point, no one has died from SD-induced liver failure (unlike Anadrol, which ironically is less toxic) and liver function always seems to return to normal. But it certainly is one of the more "harsh" drugs in that regard...as are double-methylated AAS in general. Fortunately, the right combination of liver supps (TUDCA, Milk Thistle, NAC, etc) is usually enough to keep liver values anywhere from borderline high-normal to moderately above normal, which is way better than the alternative.

As far as SD's other side effects go, the drug does not possess any known side effects that are uncommon to oral AAS as a whole. Really, the only side effect that tends to stand out is its above-average hepatic toxicity. I suppose we could include its cholesterol damaging effect as well, but several traditional orals are just as bad in that regard.

Do you know any protocol to help reduce Superdrol's appetite suppression? I've never been able to use a dose of SD higher than 10 mgs due to the appetite suppression.

Do you know any protocol to help reduce Superdrol's appetite suppression? I've never been able to use a dose of SD higher than 10 mgs due to the appetite suppression.

If you experience that, I don't know of any way to stop the drug from having that effect...but there are steps you can take to counter it.

GHRP-6 is probably the best first choice, simply because it works so well for so many people.

There are many other supps/drugs which can have a positive effect on appetite as well.

I will tell you the same thing I have told everyone in the world always... SHOW ME! lol

I have the money and I have the product... show me! or its all bullshit! lol

i have contacts in ALL kinds of weird shit.

it is not easy or feasible to hplc an gcms testing done.
for real legal reasons.
shit i had a contact here, i went to the lab, i had access to full university pharmacology lab testing and all BUT to do a test you need a pure sample! where you getting a confirmed pure sample from? you cant do that unless you have proper legal channels.

my other channel is labs that do testing for govt seizures... this costs a LOT in favors...

if you think it so easy pm me n lets do it!

the hgh test was upwards of 600 bucks. we got some sorta discount after but just gave the funds to the testing ppl.

i don't disagree bout the liver stuff, liver is pretty easy to fix...

I'll be monitoring the thread.
A debate is fine but keep it civil an respectful.

My only experience with superdrol was that it's poison.
It works great, but made me feel
Like death and piss dark urine.
No superdrol for me.

While we are on the subject, is there a trusted TUDCA on the market? Also...what specific milk thistle is appropriate? My understanding is most TUDCA is not real or mis-dosed and milk thistle has to be very specifically chosen/sourced.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My only experience with superdrol was that it's poison.
It works great, but made me feel
Like death and piss dark urine.
No superdrol for me.
Somewhat similar experience. Even just 5 days on it and my muscles looked so much better (I can only guess this is from increased water in the muscle), but my heart went a little crazy. I "felt" fine except for an insanely high heart rate. Blood pressure was fine (118/65) but my HR went from my normal (around 70) to 110 while resting. I had difficulty sleeping because my heart was beating so fast in my head. I would wake up in the morning with my HR around 100. Dropped it and the HR issue stopped. I still have a TON of the stuff that I bought up before the ban, and now don't think I would chance using it lol. Wish I had spent the money on epistane instead...I tried that once and loved it, no health issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131