over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol

For those of you having problems with appetite just add in some Eq definitely will increase your appetite. MM

I like LK3, but he tends to be one of those guys who hates to be wrong, just like me. So, it probably doesn't matter what I tell him--he is going to continue believing that NO ONE IN THE WORLD can have their gear tested...even in countries where gear testing is legal. And you're absolutely right, gear testing happens quite regularly in England. I learned that after an old client of mine started up a UGL over there years ago. Since then, I've heard the same things from several people....and now from you, which mirrors what everyone else who lives there has told me.

Furthermore, him asking me to "share" my sources (as if they are public fucking servants for hire) is retarded. Yeah, like I am going to publicly share the names and contact information of two U.S based chemists who have engaged in illegal drug testing...not to mention I have never asked either of them to test anything for me and haven't spoken to them in years (one of them I barely knew). I'm sure they would love it if I did that. I'm sure the UGL owner would love it too.

Even if all testing was completely legal everywhere, what makes him think that ANY of these people would want to start testing gear for a bunch of random people? I'm sorry, but that was just stupid.

I am not sure why he decided to post up that he owns a UGL that he'll put up against anyone. What that had to do with the topic I don't know. It's not like this is a battle of the UGL's here. I don't get involved in testing and personally couldn't care less...nor do I care about UGL sin general, as i don't buy gear from any of them. As long as my gear is good, that is all I care about. Also, I'm not sure what he is talking about when he says I have claimed to have all these "contacts" on the radio show, as I can't recall ever mentioning a single one....nor do I recall ever posting about anything like that, so I would like him to clarify what these supposed contacts are that he says i claim to have. i mean, anyone who has been involved in the community for a while know people, but I rarely ever talk about anything like that.

Anyway, this argument isn't going to be settled here...because LK3 seems to believe it is impossible for anyone to have gear tested...even in countries where it is legal and drug testing is available to anyone who wants to pay for it.

you misinterpret a little bit here.

I am not saying it isn't possible as it is.
just that it is far more complicated then ppl on forums seem to think.

I never asked you to list a contact here, nor did I say I own a ug as I to be honest I don't own much of anything. lol just that I have access to products that could be tested.

to be even more clear, I personally don't even have access to ANYTHING, I am half a world away from all of this.

the other thing is it is not about me or what i can show.
I am more interested in seeing products tested for the betterment of all then my personal gain.

I do not agree with the laws we are stuck with...
I can not change them.
what I can do is be the change I want to see.

so many ppl here get caught up in the ego aspect of all this I just want to make things better. better might actually make it so I loose money or loose a job ill take that loss to gain more freedom.

my point about the testing is rather then saying I know this guy who can do this and this other guy did this, lets recognize that maybe if that guy did it WE can do it, the more we can do it the more we can show that WE product quality products that are as labeled and are "safe" to use...

educated adults should be able to do what they want with there body n life, just trying to make THAT happen bro...

this isn't a pissing match or argument about who can do what, you do put a lot of time in here and you do give ppl good info, just trying to do more of that.

;)

I used superdrol for the first time ever a couple of months ago.
I really liked it! I look round/full and was strong.
I ran 10mg every training day (4 days per week) and that was plenty for me.
Near the end I did feel tired later in the day but nothing crazy.
If I used 20+mg every day I am sure I would have felt like shit!

I'm looking forward to learning more about this. Maybe throw 20-30mg in with my Pharma test and gh....along with EQ. I had planned on tbol but might change those plans!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear