over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERDROL

U can't just stop like with an oral. Once its injected over and over when u stop there is a residual effect like with oil, but who knows how long? Iv read a couple of threads where guys were in pretty bad shape, not saying it was not all BS but who knows? It makes sense to me though. I'm not that cautious with this stuff eather but it makes no sence to me to inject a hard 17, even with first liver bypass factored in just my openion. I'll c if I can find a link. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes eather. If one is grown and makes a decision ur u. It's what we do.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

oral steroids can pretty negatively impact gut flora and cause other digestion issues, thats a main reason i would take an injectable. i dont think an oil depot with a short halflife drug will stick around long enough to be a problem if you have to clear it out of your cycle for liver concerns if your values get a little high. im not discounting what you've read or been told its just that it seems like a minor issue, but i can understand the viewpoint. i want to try an injectable water dbol suspension but am afraid it will hurt like hell. maybe i will try a very thin oil solution brew, manipulating type of oil and viscosity with BB and keep the dose really low so it flows and is cleared from muscle into blood stream faster. i get great effects from even 10mg of dbol so maybe a 12.5mg/ml dbol injectable in a super thin oil with 20% BB would do the trick.

Last edited:
some people "feel" the im method is nicer on there tummy then eating.
idk lol.

it is. even taking artificial sweetner will negativity impact beneficial gut flora. something harsh like oral steroid will almost surely harm the gut biome, and anyone that knows anything about the GI and bacteria knows that a healthy gut will lead to so many health benefits while harming it is so bad that it can even lead to depression and increase incidence of cancer, other health problems. not so big deal in acute cases of steroid cycle but over time, with anti biotics, artificial sweetners, bad diets, lack of beneficials in our normal environment in modern world... it all adds up. personally i have spent time and money trying to get my gut healthy after experiencing negative health effects and seeing how much it impacted overall body and mental health. i would choose injectable orals for that reason alone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131