over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERDROL

HITHARD

Registered
Got some from one of the great sponsors on here. I want to get some insight from expierenced users. I am planning on using it for my next Powerlifting meet in Dec. any recommendations as far as dosage and timing?

Thanks!

following

If health is of no concern for four weeks, 20mg ED.

I seen an injectable version recently that I'd love to try. I used the oral version back in the day when it was being sold as a legal supplement and it was extremely potent. Ridiculous strength gains!

I ran it a couple times. Take 5mg every 5 hours or so and def an hour before working out. Personally I get hungry as fuck for carbs and water. Water water water.
With pink salt. Your body is going to be begging you to store glycogen which needs all those things.

Your strength will go up. The real magic happens in week two. Go four If you can handle it. Real hard on the liver get a $35 panel before and after running it. I do 30mg for weeks 3 and 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will not make you retain water nor will it make you as strong as Drol

i keep reading that the strength gains are higher than dbol and or drop.. not true?

I usually run 20 mg , 10mg a.m. and 10mg p.m. without issue. Anything more and I feel the sides come on. Every time I run it I lean out unexpectedly. Gotta take a liver aid and drinks tons of water while on. Strength is the number one benefit I personally notice and leaning out is right behind it. Longest I've ran it is 8 weeks. Felt great while on it the entire time.

i keep reading that the strength gains are higher than dbol and or drop.. not true?

I can only speak for myself, but nothing has EVER increased my strength so damn fast and so damn much as Superdrol has at 20 mgs. Looking back I am still thankful that I didn't injury myself haha

I seen an injectable version recently that I'd love to try. I used the oral version back in the day when it was being sold as a legal supplement and it was extremely potent. Ridiculous strength gains!
Heard of ppl injecting the hard 17s and after comming off liver values continue 2 decline beacuse of releasing product build up?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

It will not make you retain water nor will it make you as strong as Drol

Ur right it does not cause water saturation but it does force glycogen in to muscle cells with the extra glycogen a little more liquid, and extra energy equals strength. Not the brutal hidrolic strength from wet aromitizing compounds but a great increase in strength.

I can only speak for myself, but nothing has EVER increased my strength so damn fast and so damn much as Superdrol has at 20 mgs. Looking back I am still thankful that I didn't injury myself haha
Good post. Iv gotten stronger on msten but super is bad ass. Best all around oral for keeping mass imop.

Agreed. I took the Mdrol back in the day numerous times at that same dosage and man it was by far best oral compound I have ever ran. The results were phenomenal.

I usually run 20 mg , 10mg a.m. and 10mg p.m. without issue. Anything more and I feel the sides come on. Every time I run it I lean out unexpectedly. Gotta take a liver aid and drinks tons of water while on. Strength is the number one benefit I personally notice and leaning out is right behind it. Longest I've ran it is 8 weeks. Felt great while on it the entire time.

Yes take NAC at 600mg three times per day with betaine (TMG) at 2g three times per day to help with liver/kidney function while on.

Superdrol strength is insane. I made it 10 days on 20mg and quit. I'm talking like taking your 3 rep max and being able to bang out 5 reps easily.

Crazy strong.

i was taking some right before i did blood work in march and my liver values were within normal range. All my blood work was good besides good cholesteral was slightly low.

Heard of ppl injecting the hard 17s and after comming off liver values continue 2 decline beacuse of releasing product build up?

No I haven't heard that before. I'd most definitely run some Synthergine along side something so strong.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws