over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

superdrol

wow, those are really some crazy statements on how powerful sd is, im only using 10mgs with my cycle and dont really feel a difference, but i do however look dryer, but keep in mind ive only been on like a week with the sd, m-drol by CEL ftw

wow, those are really some crazy statements on how powerful sd is, im only using 10mgs with my cycle and dont really feel a difference, but i do however look dryer, but keep in mind ive only been on like a week with the sd, m-drol by CEL ftw

takes 2 full weeks to really kick imho

it was my first cycle ever...and i was so driven and focused on my diet i almost failed all my classes that semester! at least i got big tho!! LOL i added 80lbs to my 1RM...i kept a log on another forum i dont know if its against the rules to post the link or what...its pretty detailed

I must admit, methyldrostanolone suits me very well. I find it is best to take milk thistle throughout the day(1000mg) and dose 20mg SD one hour before a workout. I notice a more drastic strength increase.

no clue about the other forum post, they are pretty strick on here, as they have to be, bc its a good board, but yeh about the 2 weeks, im sure it does, and also, im using such a low dose that im not worried about if it just kicks in, i really dont want to just gain a ton of weight fast, im worried about my tendons and joints catching up, its a marathon, takes time

no clue about the other forum post, they are pretty strick on here, as they have to be, bc its a good board, but yeh about the 2 weeks, im sure it does, and also, im using such a low dose that im not worried about if it just kicks in, i really dont want to just gain a ton of weight fast, im worried about my tendons and joints catching up, its a marathon, takes time

i see. 2.5 weeks youll really tell a difference, even with only 10mg. 10mg is all you really need. 20mg max imho

Just make sure your supporting supplements are squared away and you'll be fine:cool:

This method will suit your liver.

yeah i think the first time i went 10/20/20/20

then i did it again and did 20/20/30/30

definitely didnt see the same retarded gains as i did the first time but it was still successful

yeah i think the first time i went 10/20/20/20

then i did it again and did 20/20/30/30

definitely didnt see the same retarded gains as i did the first time but it was still successful

really? well the stuff works every damn time for me, very well. good schtuff man

Halovar by purus?

I bought a 60 tablet Halovar bottle that the guy told me it was the same chemical as superdrol. It looks very similar to the other compound configurations stated earlier in this thread, but the capsules are 25 mgs each instead of 10 mgs. It says take two a day for four weeks. (50 mgs. a day for four weeks). Anyone else try this Halovar? Is it just another one of numerous "mimics" of SD?
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4diene-3-17b-diol

wow, there is no way if that is real SD that you can handle that much, i seriously doubt it is the real stuff, take it back and buy SD Max, best clone, promise, seriously, i was only using 10mg/day and i felt like crap, so take it or leave it

I bought a 60 tablet Halovar bottle that the guy told me it was the same chemical as superdrol. It looks very similar to the other compound configurations stated earlier in this thread, but the capsules are 25 mgs each instead of 10 mgs. It says take two a day for four weeks. (50 mgs. a day for four weeks). Anyone else try this Halovar? Is it just another one of numerous "mimics" of SD?
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4diene-3-17b-diol

That's a halodrol clone or h-drol by CEL.
Pro-Turinabol.

That's a halodrol clone or h-drol by CEL.
Pro-Turinabol.

OK. That sounds more like it. It seems to be working pretty good for me. I've heard good stuff about T-bol and I'm definitely interested in doing some for my next cycle. = 3 months away

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear