over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol

Rep

Registered
Superdrol powder from alibaba. Is this stuff being faked?? The price seemed really low. The M-drol was about right but they wanted you to buy 30 bottles.

google it and there are legit supplement companies selling it right now

beastdrol same thing... just used it and got great results

Remember that alibaba and Tradekey, etc do not screen their members so you run into a lot of scammers on those sites.

Perhaps I'm going a little off-subject here, but I'll try my luck anyway...

I'm interested in trying Superdrol/M-Drol/Beastrol (basically, any Superdrol clone). However, before I take the plunge I'd like to gather as much info as possible on the best PCT to have ready?

I've read some threads and there's mention of clomid and nolva.

Any idea which is best to compliment Superdrol, and where to get it from?

I've tried Prohormones before (Tren Bombs and SD-Matrix), and had milk thistle and Novadex-XT as the PCT. I'm thinking that they may not have been good enough and I'm quite lucky that I came out unscathed!

I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing this time as I know that there can be consequences with liver damage and gyno.

Cheers.

Perhaps I'm going a little off-subject here, but I'll try my luck anyway...

I'm interested in trying Superdrol/M-Drol/Beastrol (basically, any Superdrol clone). However, before I take the plunge I'd like to gather as much info as possible on the best PCT to have ready?

I've read some threads and there's mention of clomid and nolva.

Any idea which is best to compliment Superdrol, and where to get it from?

I've tried Prohormones before (Tren Bombs and SD-Matrix), and had milk thistle and Novadex-XT as the PCT. I'm thinking that they may not have been good enough and I'm quite lucky that I came out unscathed!

I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing this time as I know that there can be consequences with liver damage and gyno.

Cheers.

With M-drol, the longest I ran it for was 3 weeks... I ran 10-20-20 and gained 10+ pounds. I had no nipple sensitivity or anything like that and I really don't think 3 weeks shut me down. I couldn't run it more than that though due to the lethargy and general shit feeling I had while running it.

For PCT, I used an OTC product that seemed to help. I also ran milk thistle before and after but not during. I ran my usual OTC supplements for general health and to support healthy lipids as well. I had a liver panel afterwards that was normal... I think it was about a month after I ran it... Like I said above though, I didn't go crazy with the dose and 10 pounds wasn't bad... I can honestly say that I haven't lost any of the weight I gained and I ran that stuff last summer I think!

Anyways, I won't run it again... My body tells me it doesn't like that stuff!

Good luck bro!

Thanks for the info Emery.

Have you heard of or used Clomid or Nolva before? I think I might have a tiny bit of gyno from the last PH I took (Nov 2010). I'm booked in to see the Doc on Friday, but want to gather as much info on treating gyno as I can... just incase Superdrol makes it worse.

Thanks for the info Emery.

Have you heard of or used Clomid or Nolva before? I think I might have a tiny bit of gyno from the last PH I took (Nov 2010). I'm booked in to see the Doc on Friday, but want to gather as much info on treating gyno as I can... just incase Superdrol makes it worse.

Yeah, if your prone to gyno an AI or Serm would be advised to have on hand...

I'm amazed that this stuff is still on the market while safer pro hormones are banned.

Yeah, if your prone to gyno an AI or Serm would be advised to have on hand...

Well... I'm not particularly prone to it, but of the 3 times I've cycled, I've noticed small lumps beneath my nipples after the last cycle.

It might be nothing, but after a bit of research I'm find that my SERM might not be good enough... Which is why I'm questioning whether or not it's more appropriate that I try something like Clomid or Nolva... And if so, where I get it from.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131