over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Genetics

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
With all the fuss watching Leveron literally growing day to day it's undeniable that these things exist in the extreme. My guess would be he is responding to a combination of BIG Inslin/nutrient timing and water based and oral gear being the major players in his cocktail of growth. But even with all that he is still a super responder.
What do you think are the prerequisites to be a super responder? Can anyone venture a guess? We all remember our first cycle and the amount of growth you got. Can you imagine that X 5 every time you step on gear? lol Holly Shit!

So what would be a few guesses? Extreme insulin sensitivity? A path way of MTOR conversion that's 10 Xs the norm? What are your guesses?

CG

Not to sound racist but having a dark skin color would be a good start. I think I read DC posted something about this as well. Not gonna keep me from trying to grow though hah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then why do you think black guys have an advantage? Maybe Dante will chime in?

CG

Muscle memory will most likely play a part in how he " grows " into shows.

Not to sound racist but having a dark skin color would be a good start. I think I read DC posted something about this as well. Not gonna keep me from trying to grow though hah

What concreteguy say said why the fuck do you think black guys have an advantage over white guys? Let me guess they have an extra muscle in their calf and that makes them jump higher?lol...

from BM

With all the fuss watching Leveron literally growing day to day it's undeniable that these things exist in the extreme. My guess would be he is responding to a combination of BIG Inslin/nutrient timing and water based and oral gear being the major players in his cocktail of growth. But even with all that he is still a super responder.

What do you think are the prerequisites to be a super responder? Can anyone venture a guess? We all remember our first cycle and the amount of growth you got. Can you imagine that X 5 every time you step on gear? lol Holly Shit!

So what would be a few guesses? Extreme insulin sensitivity? A path way of MTOR conversion that's 10 Xs the norm? What are your guesses?

CG

I commented in the levrone thread that he should donate his body to science it was a joke but not really. I'm sure they could study guys like him Ronnie and ramy and find where the differences are on a cellular/ hormonal level I was listening to a podcast recently and they brought up a good point about genetic freaks

2 classes of guys
There are guys that grow like a weed on "smaller " doses

Guys that can handle an ass load of gear (while utilizing it)

I'm going to call bull shit on this^
There is genetic freaks in every race. Dorian is a great example of a white guy with superior genetics.

Well then why do you think black guys have an advantage? Maybe Dante will chime in?

CG

I want a black mother and a Italian father in next life.

CG mate that's what Levrone had...

Black mama gave the 1.37 tons of raw beef + Italian Daddy dearest gave the Michelangelo aesthetics , tiny waist and super wide clavicles, beautiful muscle bellies and flawless insertions. Lats touching right down to the iliac crest.

Oh I feel so shit writing this down my with brown Indian genetics. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

My dad is a classic ecto, over six foot tall skinny ass. he got a skinny fat belly now in older age. Thank God my height got compensated as my mum was like 5'2" so I ended up being 5'7" and a half and not a six foot tall ecto. I didn't need a lot of size to fill my frame and could still look little big at my height with a small waist illusion. My sister is tall. she has gone on my dad totally . super slim and tall. she is like 5'6" looks even taller as she is so slim . like my dad she can eat for England and not gain a kg. my mum on the other hand is on the chubby side now but in her younger days she had quite a decent figure and well build for her height not skinny not fat just right.

Imagine if I had turned up like my dad ecto at six foot that would have sucked big time.

I was 52 kg at the age of 17 when I touched a barbell with a 28 inches waist lol. This was like 18 odd years ago. I found out frank Zanes ab routine and build up to doing 1000 sit ups a day lol

I had Bruce Lee shredded abs and like 10 inches arms. fucking hilarious .

Last edited:
What concreteguy say said why the fuck do you think black guys have an advantage over white guys? Let me guess they have an extra muscle in their calf and that makes them jump higher?lol...

from BM

Have you seen the NFL and the NBA? No reason to be in denial about it.

Have you seen the NFL and the NBA? No reason to be in denial about it.
Yes I have more than seeing them I watch every sport, but are you really saying did they have an extra muscle or extra tendon in their calf that can really make them jump higher?

from BM

I'm going to call bull shit on this^
There is genetic freaks in every race. Dorian is a great example of a white guy with superior genetics.

There is an exception to all the rules

Ok I'm going to get myself into trouble for this one but I hate sensor ship and political correctness I just state my opinions

LET THIS BE CLEAR IM NOT A RACIST

. But the reason why black guys are said to have elite genetics for the most part is a lot to do in the uS.

African Americans for generations were bred to be workers in the past. They would take the biggest strongest males and have them have kids with the biggest strongest females to work as slaves. That's why most AA ARE INSANELY GENETICALLLY GIFTED

Now with all the interracial relationships these days in this country we are going to see a hell of a lot of different traits in the generation s to come. It's going to be very interesting

AGAIN. DONT PLAY THE RACE CARD WITH ME MY CLOSEST FRIENDS AND I ARE LIKE THE UNITED NATIONS

Yes I have more than seeing them I watch every sport, but are you really saying did they have an extra muscle or extra tendon in their calf that can really make them jump higher?

from BM

Of course not. Those are your words, not anyone else's. For the most part, blacks are more likely to be more genetically gifted than whites. Of course there's exceptions. Has nothing to do with secret muscles you speak of. That's a fact. Likely cause is when they would kill the weak slaves many years ago and keep the strong ones alive.

CG

I'm going solely on facts. And fact is there is 24 competitors qualified (not competing) for the Olympia. Out of those 24, 16 of them are black. Not sure if they have a better response or tolerance to drugs, a better response to training stimulus, prettier insertions or what have you, I'm just stating facts. Interpret them how you will.

Is this superior genetics? At 20 somethin'! Levrone will get toasted.

Attachments

• dallas.jpg
    dallas.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 769
Of course not. Those are your words, not anyone else's. For the most part, blacks are more likely to be more genetically gifted than whites. Of course there's exceptions. Has nothing to do with secret muscles you speak of. That's a fact. Likely cause is when they would kill the weak slaves many years ago and keep the strong ones alive.
Yeah that's a good assumption.(DONE)....

from BM

I cannot wait to see what he does in years to come

BM the proof is in the pudding. Look at statistics. Stats don't lie. They cannot predict exceptions to rules and outliers (mcCarver, cutler, priest etc), but they are correct STATISTICALLY most of the time.

There is an exception to all the rules

Ok I'm going to get myself into trouble for this one but I hate sensor ship and political correctness I just state my opinions

LET THIS BE CLEAR IM NOT A RACIST

. But the reason why black guys are said to have elite genetics for the most part is a lot to do in the uS.

African Americans for generations were bred to be workers in the past. They would take the biggest strongest males and have them have kids with the biggest strongest females to work as slaves. That's why most AA ARE INSANELY GENETICALLLY GIFTED

Now with all the interracial relationships these days in this country we are going to see a hell of a lot of different traits in the generation s to come. It's going to be very interesting

AGAIN. DONT PLAY THE RACE CARD WITH ME MY CLOSEST FRIENDS AND I ARE LIKE THE UNITED NATIONS

This. walk around Europe you won't see the same size black people that you will see here in the US. Yes there are some but it's not even close.

Name all the Black top pros from Europe. Now name the ones from America.

Last edited:
Its already proven dark skin people have more fast twitch muscle fibers than lighter skin. Also dark skin would make one appear more ripped? No? Is that why lighter guys tan to the extreme?

This really isn't the direction I was looking to go. Instead of throwing a blanket over any one race, lets get into the nuts and bolts of why "any" race" or person excels better at making muscle than another. What is it that makes them genetically superior at making muscle?

CG

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic