over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Genetics

I guess you learn something new everyday... I live in New York and even though my area is probably 90% white I do live in New York and we are a big Melting Pot and my whole life we always knew that black guys just have better genetics I never even would have thought someone was not even aware of this "fact?" or phenomenon.

When someone asks me if I think a certain person is on steroids or not, the first question I asked them is are they white or black? And then I tell them 50-50 chance if they're black and about 90% chance if they're white yes they're on steroids LOL

In the city or the Bronx all you have to do is spend 20 minutes looking at all the guys playing basketball or just hanging out at the park ..they are absolutely in phenomenal shape and all ages ...it just doesn't add up... I don't know any white people or a group of white people that are in such fantastic shape it just doesn't work that way ...again this might all be because of where I live or maybe it's "coincidence" but it's what I've seen my whole life and at least in my area it's some sort of a common knowledge that we have we just know ...it is what it is ...Unless we are out of our minds.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I guess you learn something new everyday... I live in New York and even though my area is probably 90% white I do live in New York and we are a big Melting Pot and my whole life we always knew that black guys just have better genetics I never even would have think someone was not even aware of this "fact?" or phenomenon.

When someone asks me if I think a certain person is on steroids or not, the first question I asked them is are they white or black? And then I tell them 50-50 chance if they're black and about 90% chance if they're white yes they're on steroids LOL

In the city or the Bronx all you have to do is spend 20 minutes looking at all the guys playing basketball or just hanging out at the park ..they are absolutely in phenomenal shape and all ages ...it just doesn't add up... I don't know any white people or a group of white people that are in such fantastic shape it just doesn't work that way ...again this might all be because of where I live or maybe it's "coincidence" but it's what I've seen my whole life and at least in my area it's some sort of a common knowledge that we have we just know ...it is what it is ...Unless we are out of our minds.

It is all in the Breeding!! Just like jimmy the Greek said>
Then got banned for Life lol
Freedom of speech NOT.

It is all in the Breeding!! Just like jimmy the Greek said>
Then got banned for Life lol
Freedom of speech NOT.

Yep I'll never forget that I was actually going to bring it up I think I was in 7th or 8th grade when that happened and even Bill Cosby before we knew Bill Cosby was a scum bag LOL, pretty much supported what he said

Maybe levrone just has more number of muscle fibers per given area? So when those higher numbers all hypertrophy they look so much bigger quicker?

I guess you learn something new everyday... I live in New York and even though my area is probably 90% white I do live in New York and we are a big Melting Pot and my whole life we always knew that black guys just have better genetics I never even would have thought someone was not even aware of this "fact?" or phenomenon.

I grew up in id say at least 50% black neighborhood in edgewood maryland, suburbs above baltimore. (and grandparents raised me in the summers in the city limits of east baltimore)

playing with black kids as a kid, like playing "king of the hill", and street wrestling, all the time, etc while I got good fast at "sports" fighting bc i was exposed to it and did beat bigger black guys at wrestling bc i was faster, more agile, and had a shit ton of experience street wrestling older guys (we wrestled untill one of us submitted-lucky never got anything broken, almost felt like it untill i was would scream at the top of my lungs stop your gonna break my bone) as a whole yes i noticed growing around black people , then again there were some white guys I grew up with , greg, danny, that would protect me when the black guys would pick on me and try to beat me up bc i was white and in their territory. If you lived in the city with high amount of "african americas" as a kid , you probally have been picked on, called cracker, honky, etc and maybe even beat up.

the answer is probally yes. That said, id seen white guys as exceptions that were big, and i could be wrong they were usually german decent bc a lot of german used to occupy the baltimore area, like 80 % or so came over in 1880 or so on the boats.

but hey thats just me promoting my ancestory of germanic people :D

Last edited:
I grew up in id say at least 50% black neighborhood in edgewood maryland, suburbs above baltimore. (and grandparents raised me in the summers in the city limits of east baltimore)

playing with black kids as a kid, like playing "king of the hill", and street wrestling, all the time, etc while I got good fast at "sports" fighting bc i was exposed to it and did beat bigger black guys at wrestling bc i was faster, more agile, and had a shit ton of experience street wrestling older guys (we wrestled untill one of us submitted-lucky never got anything broken, almost felt like it untill i was would scream at the top of my lungs stop your gonna break my bone) as a whole yes i noticed growing around black people , then again there were some white guys I grew up with , greg, danny, that would protect me when the black guys would pick on me and try to beat me up bc i was white and in their territory. If you lived in the city with high amount of "african americas" as a kid , you probally have been picked on, called cracker, honky, etc and maybe even beat up.

the answer is probally yes. That said, id seen white guys as exceptions that were big, and i could be wrong they were usually german decent bc a lot of german used to occupy the baltimore area, like 80 % or so came over in 1880 or so on the boats.

I've got predominantly German roots, but I didn't get the naturally big gene. My older brother did though, he played linebacker in HS football. He has a lot of brute strength, I think what Stan Efferding refers to as "retard strong/stupid strong." lol

He's taken a lot of guy's money over armwrestling bets. He has very explosive power. There would often not be the least amount of struggle because the back of their hand was on the table so quick, they didn't know what hit them. lol

Last edited:
He's taken a lot of guy's money over armwrestling bets. He has very explosive power. There would often not be the least amount of struggle because the back of their hand was on the table so quick, they didn't know what hit them. lol

I learned real fast that you cant judge someone's arm wrestling ability by how big their arm or even forearm are. Forearm is more important though. As a teacher I had a student much smaller than me challenge me to arm wrestling during lunch and it went on for a week or more. Finally I gave in and did it. The kid whooped me bad. My arm was up around 19 inches too and strong with strong forearms.

Years later I met a guy that arm wrestled professionally, had a couple of sponsors I think, and he taught my how you can place your thumb in a certain position and somehow it gives you a great leverage advantage and makes you very hard to beat. That grip is illegal in competition but the average guy on the street like me has no idea. I would like to think that kid did it to me, but I will never know for sure!

I learned real fast that you cant judge someone's arm wrestling ability by how big their arm or even forearm are. Forearm is more important though. As a teacher I had a student much smaller than me challenge me to arm wrestling during lunch and it went on for a week or more. Finally I gave in and did it. The kid whooped me bad. My arm was up around 19 inches too and strong with strong forearms.

Years later I met a guy that arm wrestled professionally, had a couple of sponsors I think, and he taught my how you can place your thumb in a certain position and somehow it gives you a great leverage advantage and makes you very hard to beat. That grip is illegal in competition but the average guy on the street like me has no idea. I would like to think that kid did it to me, but I will never know for sure!
Lol, if my bro has done that, it wasn't because he knew about it! Haha, he told me about a younger guy(bro is 55) who about a year ago, was using 80's or 90's for dumbell curls at his LA fitness gym. The guy kept challenging him too. Finally they did, the guy said he wasn't ready, after he got beat, lol. So, they went again, pretty much the same thing. He's my boss, so I'm around him almost every day, my arms are a little bigger, but I know he'd whoop my ass. I would be worried about an injury, to me! lol
So yeah, that's genetics, I'm consistent with my gear use, he does like 250mg of test once a month because he forgets how often he is supposed to. He was spending a fortune at a Doc, so I set him up for way less per month.

Maybe levrone just has more number of muscle fibers per given area? So when those higher numbers all hypertrophy they look so much bigger quicker?

levrone is half black ( mother)

dad was white Italian

mummy gave shear raw beef
Daddy contributed adding the Italian beauty & aesthetics

and this combo gents resulted in what we know and call him as .....

#Fullblown

I still think its ironic that so many guys refer to Kevin as the elite of the the elite. and not one Sandow.....
I think a more accurate description would be Kevin has outstanding response to supps and training and can transform very fast.
-F2S

It’s true that a large majority of the dark community is gifted in the field of athletics and here is a thing such as “black men’s genetics” , it is a fact that dark people are good at fast and explosive sports such as sprinting has a direct effect on bodybuilding since both activities rely on fast twitch muscle fibers. but I'd like to say, you’re dark does not mean that you have superior genetics for building muscle mass by default. Muscle size depends more on your personal genes rather than race.
IMO, A perfect figure need diligent training and scientific cycle, as well as banlance diet, if dark guys eat donuts all day and never trianing he won't look well, so do what you can actually affect in positive direction, god rewards the diligent, Bruce Lee is a good example.

This is why training is easier for the guy toting a dadbod, not the skinny-fat guy who’s never touched a dumbbell. When training is resumed muscles are able to grow rapidly in size because the initial stage of adding nuclei is skipped and, once the nuclei have woken up, they can set about synthesising protein pretty sharpish.

genetics is major. i know tons of bikers and construction guys and they're all huge and/or lean as shit and they dont eat right or work out. most smoke and drink and use other drugs but roids? no.
so why or how are these guys so big and strong?
saw a guy bench 300 on a dare. no warmup, he came down and just did it.
and these cats are all white.

Dallas has become my favorite bodybuilder, his physique is insane and his work ethic is bad ass

wonder what will happen when he hits his PRIME
in about........10 years!!!!!!!

muscle fibers were mentioned, I would think number of nerve innervations and the bodies ability to generate new innervations has something to do with it too.

as I have gotten older and lifted more I can "feel" things much more.

watching videos of freaky pros I have noticed while they may not use text book form they often seem to get in positions that really allow them to contract the muscle. like naturally.

dante has posted about this before, the form thing, and making little tweaks.

I often wonder and maybe suspect that guys like that have that sort of feel and connection much earlier on.

then you have tons of factors like digestion n what not.

there is research on drug response and it is known that some respond much better to aas then others. Russian studies done long ago.

its simple to say genetics. boiling down what that means in finite detail I think is super complicated.

Begging to differ with you on this. He had (still has) superior genetics . . . would not
have developed the physique he had without them. Plain and simple. My opinion.

Agree with your last sentence.

Genetics are not what you start with; they are what you end up with if that makes any sense.

His response to food, training and gear was a genetic response!

Like LATS always says, eat what they eat, train like they train and take what they take...most still won't look like them!!

I realize those are genetic traits as well. What I was getting at was what you start with, muscle belly fullness, roundness, proportion etc. Phil Heath for example before he lifted. Then add in the other components of response to gear etc and you have a genetic freak.

Dorian didn't have the smallest waist, or best proportions but he had the ability to put on a freakish amount of mass and come in shredded. Which makes him have great genetics, but not superior IMO. Picture Haney, or Heath with Dorians drive and work ethic. Then you get someone like a Coleman who is just all around the best bodybuilder.

Last edited:
muscle fibers were mentioned, I would think number of nerve innervations and the bodies ability to generate new innervations has something to do with it too.

as I have gotten older and lifted more I can "feel" things much more.

watching videos of freaky pros I have noticed while they may not use text book form they often seem to get in positions that really allow them to contract the muscle. like naturally.

dante has posted about this before, the form thing, and making little tweaks.

I often wonder and maybe suspect that guys like that have that sort of feel and connection much earlier on.

then you have tons of factors like digestion n what not.

there is research on drug response and it is known that some respond much better to aas then others. Russian studies done long ago.

its simple to say genetics. boiling down what that means in finite detail I think is super complicated.

I posted a link to a study mentioning generic response to test earlier in this thread.

Everyone keeps saying race/ethnicity but what makes the discussion interesting is to speculate exactly what genetic advantage a person may have. Just saying they're Black or German or Italian doesn't describe an actual genetic advantage.

Two people eat the same food, train with the same weights, and sleep the same hours, take the same aas. Why does A get bigger or stronger or just look better than B? It has been shown that people respond to all of these factors differently. Just take a look at studies for weight loss. Overall, the subjects may lose an average of 10 lbs on a program. But when you look at the individual data points, one person may have lost 20 lbs and one person may have gained 10 lbs!

I think the real genetic advantage would be being hyper responsive or more efficient in any or all of these things. Just imagine what is possible if your genetics allow you to maximize 40g of protein better, maximize muscle growth from a stimulus, maximize recovery time, and maximize response to aas. Now combine that with being able to figure out what type of nutrition, training, et cetera that YOU individually respond better to. That's probably what some of these elite guys have going for them. And the ones who look the best of course have the size, the symmetry, and get shredded.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear