over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Genetics

I thank my Mother and Father daily.
Dads pure Itialian...Not Sicilian. 5'9" @ 170 lbs, Blue eyes and blonde hair till puberty.
Moms pure german 5'9" and big boned.
My fast metabolism is the only thing holding me back from 300lbs.
But then I would probably have to give up Icecream!!!

Muscle memory will most likely play a part in how he " grows " into shows.

Despite all the borderline 'because he's black' guesses I'd say muscle memory and lots of science into his growth... he's probably costing his sponsors about 100k a month in gear, nutrient infusions, slin, coaches and weird things we can only dream of.

Despite all the borderline 'because he's black' guesses I'd say muscle memory and lots of science into his growth... he's probably costing his sponsors about 100k a month in gear, nutrient infusions, slin, coaches and weird things we can only dream of.

100k a MONTH? Hahahaha! You have no clue what you're talking about.

even bostin loyd couldnt find enough spots for all that gear lol

What fucking gear runs 100k a month?

Nutrient infusions? :eek:

"weird things we can only dream of" :confused:

Is this what some people think is the reason by why KL looks the way he does? Fuck me, time to log out for tonight gentleman.

What fucking gear runs 100k a month?

Nutrient infusions? :eek:

"weird things we can only dream of" :confused:

Is this what some people think is the reason by why KL looks the way he does? Fuck me, time to log out for tonight gentleman.

The44 is 18 years old...he needs to read more!

Does he even have a single sponsor? I'm wondering if he is just doing this on his own, and for him it wouldn't be hard to do since he is so gifted.

So much of this is dictated by genetics. Physique build is much like intelligence. Nature sets how high you can achieve and nurture allows you to get there. Its like my 12 year old daughter who just got her state standardized test scores back from 6th grade. She tested in the mid advanced level for 2 of the 3 tests and scored a 100% on the math part(3rd part). Advanced is the highest level and is at least one grade level above the norm for her age in the state. I don't know how the hell she scored a perfect score in math because that was one of my toughest subjects. Maybe its her mother who was a math major in college and is a borderline genius! I could study 10x as much as them and never perform anywhere near their level. A lot of this shit are you just born with. I'm thankful my kids have good genes for brains at least!

I believe it is like this for bodybuilding. Genetics sets the limit to how big you can get and especially sets how your body is shaped and proportion. Training, drugs, and diet allow you to attain those maximum values.

Last edited:

I think you posted this on here in error. Did you mean to post this on you-tube? Honestly every BB video on you-tube is followed by the most ridiculous comments.

No point but I will go over what you mentioned. Firstly, he doesn't even have a coach. Although he does have guys who advise him (like anyone) but he is not following anyones exact plan. Even if he had a coach he wouldn't pay. Do you realize how good it would be for a coach if KL said x person is in charge of everything. Coaches would love him to mention them in videos. Look at the transformation he has made.

Gear is fairly cheap and again he won't be paying for it. Even if he did it wouldn't cost that much.

Nutrient infusions... not quite sure what to say to that :D That sort of stuff is super rare anyway but you would have more chance some guy into longetivity doing that than the likes of KL. I am only guessing but I would suspect he is fairly basic in his approach (old school).

Slin... do you realize how cheap that is?

Pharm grade hgh (perhaps lr3) are the only things I would suspect he is using that cost more but $100k per month is just ridiculous... maybe $3k per month.

Then you have things like syntherol that he would be getting for free.

As far as weird things we can only dream of... well there will be none. Just good old fashioned aas, diet, gh/igf-1 boosters and hard work.

You're forgetting the most important ingredient... 100 pound dumbbell curls in your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only teens were thinking as stupidly as The44... unfortunately, I keep hearing almost on a daily basis the same non-sense from guys closer to retirement than first date... lol... :eek:

I'll never get why most humans have a hard time accepting some people are simply better, way better than them and what they could ever achieve even with a 100% commitment... ego can make you say some absurd things, it's crazy... :banghead:

Nutrient infusions... not quite sure what to say to that :D

Great idea of new thread... after "what should my intra shake contain?", now we have 'what to put in my IV drip?"... :D

Well then why do you think black guys have an advantage? Maybe Dante will chime in?

CG

CG check this out mate. Adding to what I said/posted earlier about the 10 seconds barrier in 100 metres sprinting and the connection with fast twitch muscle fibres in black men.

It clearly proves the genetic superiority black men have over white, brown, Asians etc.

Attachments

• 1473774038419.jpg
    1473774038419.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 191
I think you posted this on here in error. Did you mean to post this on you-tube? Honestly every BB video on you-tube is followed by the most ridiculous comments.

No point but I will go over what you mentioned. Firstly, he doesn't even have a coach. Although he does have guys who advise him (like anyone) but he is not following anyones exact plan. Even if he had a coach he wouldn't pay. Do you realize how good it would be for a coach if KL said x person is in charge of everything. Coaches would love him to mention them in videos. Look at the transformation he has made.

Gear is fairly cheap and again he won't be paying for it. Even if he did it wouldn't cost that much.

Nutrient infusions... not quite sure what to say to that :D That sort of stuff is super rare anyway but you would have more chance some guy into longetivity doing that than the likes of KL. I am only guessing but I would suspect he is fairly basic in his approach (old school).

Slin... do you realize how cheap that is?

Pharm grade hgh (perhaps lr3) are the only things I would suspect he is using that cost more but $100k per month is just ridiculous... maybe $3k per month.

Then you have things like syntherol that he would be getting for free.

As far as weird things we can only dream of... well there will be none. Just good old fashioned aas, diet, gh/igf-1 boosters and hard work.

You forgot LOTS OF SCIENCE! lmao

lol..

Don't you think that just maybe Levrone is getting most if not all his gear for free anyway? I mean he's a legend and I bet more than 1 sponsor is willing to give him some free stuff, including gh, just to see an epic comeback.

I posted a link to a study mentioning generic response to test earlier in this thread.

Everyone keeps saying race/ethnicity but what makes the discussion interesting is to speculate exactly what genetic advantage a person may have. Just saying they're Black or German or Italian doesn't describe an actual genetic advantage.

Two people eat the same food, train with the same weights, and sleep the same hours, take the same aas. Why does A get bigger or stronger or just look better than B? It has been shown that people respond to all of these factors differently. Just take a look at studies for weight loss. Overall, the subjects may lose an average of 10 lbs on a program. But when you look at the individual data points, one person may have lost 20 lbs and one person may have gained 10 lbs!

I think the real genetic advantage would be being hyper responsive or more efficient in any or all of these things. Just imagine what is possible if your genetics allow you to maximize 40g of protein better, maximize muscle growth from a stimulus, maximize recovery time, and maximize response to aas. Now combine that with being able to figure out what type of nutrition, training, et cetera that YOU individually respond better to. That's probably what some of these elite guys have going for them. And the ones who look the best of course have the size, the symmetry, and get shredded.

I think in modern time to some degree saying black or german could describe something.

blacks in many places had several hundred years of selective breading...:lightbulb:

germans... lol ww2, they were doin lots of funcky shit with selective breading n other experiments...

then we could say various things about Icelandic n samoan back grounds too.

you don't see too many eskimos running marathons either.

Where did you see that?

Hello all The 44 here, just checking out the forum here that the bro's at the gym told me about. Glad to be here and if interested check out the link in my signature for some quality pharmaceuticals. More PCT products coming next month as well. I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals. Anyone want info on Pharmacom PM me and I'll be glad to assist.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacom Labs Worldwide Official Distributor since 2008 - Buy Here
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

This was posted in the intro thread,,,and his signature was in his post in this thread but is now not on it..........disappeared after my post.

Hello all The 44 here, just checking out the forum here that the bro's at the gym told me about. Glad to be here and if interested check out the link in my signature for some quality pharmaceuticals. More PCT products coming next month as well. I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals. Anyone want info on Pharmacom PM me and I'll be glad to assist.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacom Labs Worldwide Official Distributor since 2008 - Buy Here
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

This was posted in the intro thread,,,and his signature was in his post in this thread but is now not on it..........disappeared after my post.

Now that you posted it I do remember seeing it. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131