over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Genetics

I dont agree with the above bolded in the least. Any pictures of any person before they have lifted weights should be disregarded totally. Its how the human body responds to lifting weights that is the key. I see people do this all the time and point to Dorians teenage pics, or Dennis James 14 year old pic or Cutlers 15 year old pic and say "see not the greatest genetics" and its a bunch of BS....... what happened when Dorian started lifting? HE EXPLODED. He was asked to do the World games something like 18 months after he started lifting!!!! Thats like going for your pro card a year and a half after you start lifting. Cutler looked like a normal kid and then started lifting and a little bit of time over a year later he is teenage national champion in the heavyweights! Dillett looked like a stringbean before lifting....and then started lifting and became a monster. When these pro bodybuilders are competing up at national level shows 2 years after lifting while everyone else is trying to be top 5 best bodybuilders in their gym....thats where the divide in genetics is.

Noone should ever look at anyone previous to training with weights and say "look at their genetics"....2 years later will surely prove out their response.

Teenage Dillett
I have to disagree a bit, DC. While you can never look at a person and know they have the genetics to be a top 10 bodybuilder, what I see is a very consistent body type when you look back at early pictures of the pros.

What you call a stringbean for Dillet, to me looks like an above average musculature and bodyfat. The same from what I have seen from Cutler and Coleman. 9 times out of 10, I bet this will be the body type you find for pros vs the fat kid or skinny fat body type.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If only teens were thinking as stupidly as The44... unfortunately, I keep hearing almost on a daily basis the same non-sense from guys closer to retirement than first date... lol... :eek:

I'll never get why most humans have a hard time accepting some people are simply better, way better than them and what they could ever achieve even with a 100% commitment... ego can make you say some absurd things, it's crazy... :banghead:

Well, In America at least, every young person today is raised from a young age being told that they can accomplish anything if they try hard enough and put the work in. It is true that you must work hard to achieve in life but for many gifted people the amount of work they put in is much less than the average person. In real life, sometimes no matter how hard you try to do something you do not achieve it.

People like my wife hardly studied for college and just cram the night before exams and earned straight A's. I on the other hand had to start studying a week in advance of a big exam or I wouldn't earn a decent mark and even then I didn't get many A's. People like Levrone are like my wife and can take off long periods of time and just jump right back into being competitive. I truly believe that he has a great chance of placing in the top 5. Guys with great genetics, I saw a few playing college football, look as good as many guys on the juice.

I was thinking about this thread today and I though of slavery, that the US had in a fairly distant past. I know it's a black eye on our history, to say the least. But let's take a minute to look at the race that was targeted. There was a reason for it, strong workhorses. I don't know all the dynamics going on in the world at the time, I'm not a historian. Were they more susceptible than say the Germans, or Samoan's, to be exploited in this manner?

Reminds me of a time, when the black guy that I talked about earlier in this thread who worked for us and was huge, with some training while he was in prison, but nothing in many years. He picked up this lawn care trailer tongue and moved it, like it was nothin. The trailer was FULL of equipment. I just thought to myself, "holy shit, this guys is STRONG as hell!"
The same guy used to get refills at Macdonald's, no, not on soda, on shakes! LMAO, the people behind the counter were scared shitless of him. Deep voice, HUGE vascular arms. LOL

I have to disagree a bit, DC. While you can never look at a person and know they have the genetics to be a top 10 bodybuilder, what I see is a very consistent body type when you look back at early pictures of the pros.

What you call a stringbean for Dillet, to me looks like an above average musculature and bodyfat. The same from what I have seen from Cutler and Coleman. 9 times out of 10, I bet this will be the body type you find for pros vs the fat kid or skinny fat body type.

I really dont care what someone looks like before they started lifting. Virtually all teenagers are leaner people for the majority. These guys lift for 2 years and quickly find out that they have pro genetics regardless of what they looked like before touching a weight. Is it always better to have a lean musculature physique in any sport/endeavor including bodybuilding, yes.....but genetics X training always puts the proof in the pudding. Centopani was a fat chunker before he started training...Clark was a stick, Levrone was a typical lanky teenager....lifting weights always separates the elite from the rabble quickly in bbing.

Attachments

• ad23ys.jpg
    ad23ys.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 484
Clark + Levrone

Attachments

• 12495175_1068720573179920_4656567694541882203_n.jpg
    12495175_1068720573179920_4656567694541882203_n.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 64925_375021302523048_293133720711807_1277785_420119743_n.jpg
    64925_375021302523048_293133720711807_1277785_420119743_n.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 257
Clark + Levrone
Aren't a lot of the earlier pics of pros in their teenage years? Very few people can be considered a full grown man at that age. No wonder they look like one direction singers.

I have no belief that my observations are scientific or correct, but from my perspective, when looking back at the pros earlier body compositions, one sees more of the Levrone, Yates, Dillet, Coleman physique than Centopani. No doubt there can be numerous other factors, such as sociological, that skew this correlation (if its even real).

Its already proven dark skin people have more fast twitch muscle fibers than lighter skin.

look at his rear delt in the first pic.....:eek:

Good discussion here...

this is a great thread, even though we may never have a definitive answer, it is interesting to speculate, a lot to ponder, and i agree with most of it, but for some reason i cant help but think that the number of androgen receptors and there capacity to hold the aas has something to do with it.

Gene does play an important role in figure, not only for bodybuilders, just people arround me, some girls eat more than me but still keep perfect figure, what else can I say? but, pay more gain more, if you have no good gene, you need to spend more time and energy to gaun what others gain easily, that is why people keep forward.:)

this is a great thread, even though we may never have a definitive answer, it is interesting to speculate, a lot to ponder, and i agree with most of it, but for some reason i cant help but think that the number of androgen receptors and there capacity to hold the aas has something to do with it.

Yes I posted a link regarding genetic response to aas.

I want a black mother and a Italian father in next life.

CG mate that's what Levrone had...

Black mama gave the 1.37 tons of raw beef + Italian Daddy dearest gave the Michelangelo aesthetics , tiny waist and super wide clavicles, beautiful muscle bellies and flawless insertions. Lats touching right down to the iliac crest.

Oh I feel so shit writing this down my with brown Indian genetics. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

My dad is a classic ecto, over six foot tall skinny ass. he got a skinny fat belly now in older age. Thank God my height got compensated as my mum was like 5'2" so I ended up being 5'7" and a half and not a six foot tall ecto. I didn't need a lot of size to fill my frame and could still look little big at my height with a small waist illusion. My sister is tall. she has gone on my dad totally . super slim and tall. she is like 5'6" looks even taller as she is so slim . like my dad she can eat for England and not gain a kg. my mum on the other hand is on the chubby side now but in her younger days she had quite a decent figure and well build for her height not skinny not fat just right.

Imagine if I had turned up like my dad ecto at six foot that would have sucked big time.

I was 52 kg at the age of 17 when I touched a barbell with a 28 inches waist lol. This was like 18 odd years ago. I found out frank Zanes ab routine and build up to doing 1000 sit ups a day lol

I had Bruce Lee shredded abs and like 10 inches arms. fucking hilarious .

You need help or a woman

This really isn't the direction I was looking to go. Instead of throwing a blanket over any one race, lets get into the nuts and bolts of why "any" race" or person excels better at making muscle than another. What is it that makes them genetically superior at making muscle?

CG

I would highly encourage you to read the book called The Sports Gene. I'm also pretty sure you can also find a few different books just like this though , but this is the only one that I've read into. As a lot of people can imagine though , a lot of it is simply just evolution, and environment, like most of our traits and abilities.

You need help or a woman

WTF u are on about u dumb ass ? I have a lovely women in my life. I am a married man and what I described here was me 18 years ago! I obviously don't do 1000 sit ups today as I am now 35 and I do know what I am doing. Genetics is what you are born with so if you are an ectomorph you are not going to look like Casey Viator or Sergio Olivia no matter what you do. One can always look good with empowering themselves with the knowledge of training and nutrition and working hard on a consistent basis in the gym and on the dinner table. We all can look good with the genetics we are blessed with to the best if our ability provided we put in the work.

I was being funny/sarcastic when I said I need a black mama and a Italian father in next life to mimic Kevin. It's called dark humour. Everyone loves their parents , well most people do anyway I believe.

If you don't have the mental capacity to comprehend information and have issues with someone sharing their silly old memories of the mistakes they have made in their journey of bodybuilding for few laughs, you better keep your stupid mouth shut.

We all have them btw including the pros, everyone done silly stuff in those young and invincible days. No one here was born with all the knowledge that they possess today.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner