advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SuperQT's guilt free protein cheese cake...

superqt4u2nv

Registered
1 kg of no sodium pressed cottage cheese

4 packs cherry sugar free Jell-O

8 scopes on vanilla protein powder

2 cups egg whites pasteurized

Break up pressed cottage cheese, with hand blender start adding in egg whites, blend tell smooth then add in protein powder, boil water and mix 1 cup hot water with 4 packs of Jell-O tell Jell-O dissolves. Add Jell-O mixture into cheese blend smooth pour into large Tupperware chill over night.

Makes 8 large servings 1 serving has 245 cals 1 gram fat 5 gram carbs 50 grams protein.

Great recipie QT!

kidstuff said:
what does "pressed" mean?
It is not all runny like regular cottage cheese has a similar texture as feta it also cuts out most of the fat and carbs this way.

How does this taste? The only sweetness would come from the Jello powder. Is that enough to make it taste good?

Macdaddy said:
How does this taste? The only sweetness would come from the Jello powder. Is that enough to make it taste good?
Yeah it taste good to me and I have a real sweat tooth.

Just tried it. Loved it. Definitly going to make it again!!! Have you tried other flavors like strawberry or raspberry? This stuff kicks ass. Any idea how to make a guilt free crust and some topping?

Macdaddy said:
Just tried it. Loved it. Definitly going to make it again!!! Have you tried other flavors like strawberry or raspberry? This stuff kicks ass. Any idea how to make a guilt free crust and some topping?
Funny you mention that I came up with a variation today.

SuperQT's guilt free chocolate cheese cake:

4 cups pressed cottage cheese
16 scopes on chocolate whey (or any other great tasting whey works)
4 packets knox gelitan

In bowl crumble cottage cheese, in a large bowl 3 cups water and scope in whey with hand blender blend as you go, in seprate small bowl 1 cup boiling water and disolve 4 packets knox plain gelatin. Start blending in protien mixture with cottage cheese tell smooth, then pour in gelitan mix and blend well for several minutes. Pour into 1 cup tupware containers allow to sit over night.

Makes 11 servings

Cals Fat Carb Prot
230 2 4 48

Optional crumble bottom per serving:
1/8 c oats
1 tbsp anpb
1 packet splenda

Mix in small blow then press out in bottom of 1 cup size tupeware. Poor cheese cake mixture on top let sit over night.

Break down with optional bottom:
Cals Fat Carb Prot
369 10 14 53

As toppings you could grab some of the low fat cool whip or take a few fresh berries and blend them with a packet of splenda into a puree and pour over top.

superqt4u2nv,
How do you come up with this stuff. I'm going to have to try that one out!!
My only problem is I only have flavorless whey Isolate. Its great for most things (like your original cheesecake recipe) because it picks up the flavor of anything. The only issue is that by itself, it doesn't taste all that great. And I'm usually in a rush, so I only have time to gulp down a shake. Any recommendations on what I can mix with my whey so it tastes good with water. Most of the shelf whey flavors taste like crap when mixed with water (ie chocolate, or vanilla...bla)

Macdaddy said:
superqt4u2nv,
How do you come up with this stuff. I'm going to have to try that one out!!
My only problem is I only have flavorless whey Isolate. Its great for most things (like your original cheesecake recipe) because it picks up the flavor of anything. The only issue is that by itself, it doesn't taste all that great. And I'm usually in a rush, so I only have time to gulp down a shake. Any recommendations on what I can mix with my whey so it tastes good with water. Most of the shelf whey flavors taste like crap when mixed with water (ie chocolate, or vanilla...bla)
I love to cook and I love to eat I try to keep my healthy eating creative that way I am far less like to cheat. I need to come up with a healthy carrot cake and I will be all set :D

I always take my shakes with ice and water. I use 1 scope Optimum Nutrition Vanilla as my base then add a scope of soemthing with more kick like pretty much anything PVL whey gourmet is good. Also recently picked up Dymatize, Elite Whey Protein let me tell you I was shocked how go it is for the price. Both ON and Elite a prmarly Isolate with some concentrate in the mix.

To add kick your plain whey you could use a dash of vanilla extract and some apple pie spice, also could buy some flavour packs from true protien they a fairly inexpensive might help you find a flavour you like. Also you can use any flavour gelitan you wish and possible option for you would be to add fat free jello pudding pack to your mix when.

I've tried some of the brands that you mentioned and yes they have some nice tasting stuff. Only problem is that I go through a tonne of Whey protein per week and it just gets too costly for me. So now I buy in bulk (50 lb bags) of flavorless Whey Isolate. While bulking I was adding pistachio flavored pudding mix to it and it was awesome. But now I'm cutting so I can't add all the carbs that come with the pudding mix :(

I'm going to try mixing the Sugar Free Jello packs like you mentioned. Not sure how fruit flavors with whey and water will taste. But hey, its worth a shot.

I can usually get by with just whey and water, but it gets pretty nasty after a while. Always looking for new ways to keep it exciting. :D

Thanks for all the recipes superqt4u2nv!!

WOW this is good. I just tried the original recepie for the 1st time. AWESOME!!!!! I usually hate cottage cheese but its perfect this way. Perfect for before bed.

Macdaddy I just had anoter idea for your plain whey try adding a pack of those crystal light singles to your shakes.

Hmmmm, that might just work. I'll give it a shot. I wonder how many scoops of whey I could get away with before the Xtal light taste begins to fade. I usually make 80 to 100 gram whey shakes. I might need 2 or 3 singles packs of Xtal light to cover up that much whey.

Good thinkin SQT!! I'll let you know how it goes down.

Mac

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner