over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supertest 450 + Tren E for cutting?

ATLien

Registered
Hey guys. I'm trying to cut for my wedding late April. Lost 10lbs the last 5 weeks. Sitting at 245 now. Would like to get to 220 by the wedding. But I want to keep lifting and have a nice built body instead of just having a huge calorie defecit and doing a ton of fasted cardio ending up skinny fat.

Currently on 450mg supertest and 200 tren e ew, 60mg tbol Ed. 25mg aromasin eod. I was thinking about bumping to 600 test and 400 tren. I asked a local pro his opinion and he said those are bulking compounds. But I've read here that esters don't matter, only diet and AI when cutting. He recommended switching to test prop and EQ. But I don't like pinning more than 2 days a week if I can help it.

Not really interested in dnp or clen. Taking 2-3G carnitine and preworkouts to help a little.

I know I've made some progress, but I just wanted to make an adjustment now while I still have time if need be

Thanks

Personally, I think test p, mast p, and tren ace would be best. But my question is do you think what I'm taking could prevent me from cutting, or will it work as well, assuming diet and cardio is on point.

IMO..

what your doing is fine, i think tren is the best for cutting, although it does make me crave carbs pretty bad, but i still dont gain even if i indulge, personally i also feel that your individual metabolism and body type ( ecto,endo,meso) comes into play as well, i would not up the test or tren, just watch my diet very closely, also are you doing at least 20 minutes cardio after lifting, or in the morning first thing? (fasted with BCAAs in water)

Last edited:
what your doing is fine, i think tren is the best for cutting, although it does make me crave carbs pretty bad, but i still dont gain even if i indulge, personally i also feel that your individual metabolism and body type ( ecto,endo,meso) comes into play as well, i would not up the test or tren, just watch my diet very closely, also are you doing at least 20 minutes cardio after lifting, or in the morning first thing? (fasted with BCAAs in water)

At least 30 mins of cardio after lifting, always drink BCAAs during. I usually only eat oatmeal before training so I have some energy to lift. Lately been doing 45 mins on the stairmaster after lifting. I'm endo

if it were me..

At least 30 mins of cardio after lifting, always drink BCAAs during. I usually only eat oatmeal before training so I have some energy to lift. Lately been doing 45 mins on the stairmaster after lifting. I'm endo

i would have a high protein very low carb breakfast, maybe like 6 eggs and just a little oatmeal or some whole wheat toast with PB.

Hey guys. I'm trying to cut for my wedding late April. Lost 10lbs the last 5 weeks. Sitting at 245 now. Would like to get to 220 by the wedding. But I want to keep lifting and have a nice built body instead of just having a huge calorie defecit and doing a ton of fasted cardio ending up skinny fat.

Currently on 450mg supertest and 200 tren e ew, 60mg tbol Ed. 25mg aromasin eod. I was thinking about bumping to 600 test and 400 tren. I asked a local pro his opinion and he said those are bulking compounds. But I've read here that esters don't matter, only diet and AI when cutting. He recommended switching to test prop and EQ. But I don't like pinning more than 2 days a week if I can help it.

Not really interested in dnp or clen. Taking 2-3G carnitine and preworkouts to help a little.

I know I've made some progress, but I just wanted to make an adjustment now while I still have time if need be

Thanks
I would drop the test to 200 mg. Per week, 400mg. Tren per week and tbol 50 mg. Per week. Not sure u will need an AI but u should have some caber/prami on hand. But ur diet and cardio will be most important...make sure thats in check...stick with lots of veggies and some friits for carbs along with oatmeal and rice. Get after it!!!

I would drop the test to 200 mg. Per week, 400mg. Tren per week and tbol 50 mg. Per week. Not sure u will need an AI but u should have some caber/prami on hand. But ur diet and cardio will be most important...make sure thats in check...stick with lots of veggies and some friits for carbs along with oatmeal and rice. Get after it!!!

But 200 test 400 tren I won't yield any muscle, right?

Thanks

i would have a high protein very low carb breakfast, maybe like 6 eggs and just a little oatmeal or some whole wheat toast with PB.

I do that 5 days a week when I have to work. On the weekends, I workout earlier so don't like much food in my stomach beforehand

But 200 test 400 tren I won't yield any muscle, right?

Thanks
No offense here...but if you don't have any working knowledge of a compound...then you should not be using it until you understand how the compound will affect you. You will get lean, hard and dry along with a fullness and some decent muscle growth and definition if your diet,cardio,training,recovery, suppliments and h20 are on point bro.

No offense here...but if you don't have any working knowledge of a compound...then you should not be using it until you understand how the compound will affect you. You will get lean, hard and dry along with a fullness and some decent muscle growth and definition if your diet,cardio,training,recovery, suppliments and h20 are on point bro.

Guess I've just always heard that you need to be on at least 400mg test to yield any decent muscle. But I will lower the test and up the tren.

But..

Guess I've just always heard that you need to be on at least 400mg test to yield any decent muscle. But I will lower the test and up the tren.

your not trying to GAIN muscle right now, your just trying to hold what you got while losing fat, right? Its very difficult to gain muscle AND lose fat at the same time, just keep the test and tren low and diet and cardio high( so to speak) so you can lose fat and tighten up while not losing muscle in the process.

your not trying to GAIN muscle right now, your just trying to hold what you got while losing fat, right? Its very difficult to gain muscle AND lose fat at the same time, just keep the test and tren low and diet and cardio high( so to speak) so you can lose fat and tighten up while not losing muscle in the process.

Yeah you're right. I think I'm gonna drop the test to 225mg, 400 tren and add 200 mast e.

Just wanted to know if the supertest 450 might counteract what I'm trying to do and make me hold more water.

Just asking bc I know some guys cut on 500 test p, and supertest is a blend of mostly short esters, only 135mg cyp.

well..

Just asking bc I know some guys cut on 500 test p, and supertest is a blend of mostly short esters, only 135mg cyp.

i know most guys say ester doesnt matter, but i have noticed it makes a bit of a difference to me, however since you say its mostly short esters then it makes sense you'll hold less water on it, just try it and then next time you'll know, Good Luck.:headbang:

i know most guys say ester doesnt matter, but i have noticed it makes a bit of a difference to me, however since you say its mostly short esters then it makes sense you'll hold less water on it, just try it and then next time you'll know, Good Luck.:headbang:

Thanks man. It does seem to be making me a little puffy, so I'll definitely lower the test next pin and allow more room for tren. Hate how hard it is to find mast e 200 quickly.. :banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131