advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supertrenabol only cycle log (Blackstone Labs)

Achilles-reborn

Registered
A lot of you know from my other thread that I just finished Army basic training where I lost ~40 pounds. I'm back weight training now and wanted to try a pro hormone only cycle. I'm using Supertrenabol from blackstone labs. As you can see I'm struggling with some chest fat that is being really stubborn. I want to try a ketogenic diet but would really like some input on what would be an acceptable level of daily fat intake. Thanks in advance for all your help as always.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Will post leg picks when I have some help taking them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize this is not much info. I'll post more about diet and training split tomorrow. Really need some diet help.

You thought any about peptides? Maybe some cjc w dac and some mk677?? the gains will be of alot more quality and they will not shut down your natty test production.. and then liver values..

maybe stack peps and the PH?

you got a nice solid frame to start from :headbang:

Heck ya bro! On your way for sure... 40lbs loss is amazing should be very proud keep on getting it dude looken nice and tight.

looks like you got some notable gyno developing there... im not sure running superdrol would be the best of ideas

but what do I know? :headbang:

looks like you got some notable gyno developing there... im not sure running superdrol would be the best of ideas

but what do I know? :headbang:

It was my understanding that (supertrenabol) wouldn't aromatase. That being said you are correct. Especially on the left side. I've been addressing it with a research chemical from a sponsor on this board and it is actually getting better. Thank you for the feedback.

Heck ya bro! On your way for sure... 40lbs loss is amazing should be very proud keep on getting it dude looken nice and tight.

Thanks for the positive comments. I'll try to post picks up about every two weeks. Never done a PH only cycle so I'm interested to see what kind if strength gains I will see.

Thanks for the positive comments. I'll try to post picks up about every two weeks. Never done a PH only cycle so I'm interested to see what kind if strength gains I will see.

You will gain good amount of muscle and your strength will improve as well.

However, your cholesterol is going to be fucked!

Peptides are great but more quality muscle? Not so much.
Safer yes but prohormones like this one are gonna bring nice gains.
Their super dmz and alpha are awesome to.
didn't even realize they were a sponsor.

Good to see a stand alone protocol.
ull be shut down though buddy.

I won this cycle on a contest here probably 6 months ago and have been eager to try it. Legality is a very important thing to me at this point in my life. If it shuts me down I'll probably just go back on HRT. I had never fully recovered from past mistakes. I'm better but my levels are far from optimal as it is.

Sorry if I missed it, but what does your cycle layout look like? I think Trenavar is one of the better PH's available today.

The only thing I would worry about is that fact that you just got done with basic. So I am assuming that your workouts, especially with your goals, you will be doing a decent amount of cardio.

In my personal experience, orals and cardio do not go very well together. Back and shin pumps usually get the best of me, and that is just light cardio on the treadmill. If you are going to be running, I would definitely add some Taurine to this.

Peptides are great but more quality muscle? Not so much.
Safer yes but prohormones like this one are gonna bring nice gains.
Their super dmz and alpha are awesome to.
didn't even realize they were a sponsor.

Good to see a stand alone protocol.
ull be shut down though buddy.

Seriously bro?? Do you think before you post? When your igf1 levels are hovering in the 400s, 500s, or 600s constantly do you not think that has an effect on satellite cells and hyperplasia??

"One of the first roles described for IGF-1 was its involvement in the proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells. In addition, IGF-1 expression in skeletal muscle extends the capacity to activate satellite cell proliferation."

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myosatellite_cell"]Myosatellite cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I would rather gain 10 pounds off of REAL IGF1 than gain 20 pounds on a oral prohormone..

Seriously bro?? Do you think before you post? When your igf1 levels are hovering in the 400s, 500s, or 600s constantly do you not think that has an effect on satellite cells and hyperplasia??

"One of the first roles described for IGF-1 was its involvement in the proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells. In addition, IGF-1 expression in skeletal muscle extends the capacity to activate satellite cell proliferation."

Myosatellite cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would rather gain 10 pounds off of REAL IGF1 than gain 20 pounds on a oral prohormone..

You mean your igf levels right?
I'm still waiting on others to test that high.

Hyperplasia? Doesn't that happen after many months to a year to occur?
Sorry buddy, you aren't gonna gain 7-10 pounds of muscle from one 4-6 weeks
of peptides/ hgh like you would with a prohormone.
You should know better, maybe you should think before you post.
find me a guy that has gained more muscle in a month of gh/peptides vs
Prohormone. I don't think we are talking about months of use.
prohormones are for quick gains. gh/peptides cant touch prohormones
In this case

I'm not being an asshole here. I'm giving realistic outcomes.

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed it, but what does your cycle layout look like? I think Trenavar is one of the better PH's available today.

The only thing I would worry about is that fact that you just got done with basic. So I am assuming that your workouts, especially with your goals, you will be doing a decent amount of cardio.

In my personal experience, orals and cardio do not go very well together. Back and shin pumps usually get the best of me, and that is just light cardio on the treadmill. If you are going to be running, I would definitely add some Taurine to this.

It's pretty basic. 40mg daily of Trenabol. 1000mg of milk thistle extract. Ketogenic diet =150g Fat, 40g Carbs, 250g Protein. With a refeed every 7 days after the first 2 weeks.

I've lost a lot of weight but I'm still fat and I hold a lot of fat in my chest. I'm going to have to get really lean. I will be doing high volume training every other day with 30 minutes of HIIT cardio on non training days.

I'm in the guard so I don't have to worry about the long distance company runs anymore.

Feel free to weigh in on anything, diet or training. I know how far away I am and you want hurt my feelings. I'm still a novice. I've used injectables before but I'm done unless it's HRT in the future.

You mean your igf levels right?
I'm still waiting on others to test that high.

Hyperplasia? Doesn't that happen after many months to a year to occur?
Sorry buddy, you aren't gonna gain 7-10 pounds of muscle from one 4-6 weeks
of peptides/ hgh like you would with a prohormone.
You should know better, maybe you should think before you post.
find me a guy that has gained more muscle in a month of gh/peptides vs
Prohormone. I don't think we are talking about months of use.
prohormones are for quick gains. gh/peptides cant touch prohormones
In this case

I'm not being an asshole here. I'm giving realistic outcomes.

So now your saying my labs are suspect??lol bro tons of reputable members have been in the 400s on 5-6mg DAC a week.. So when I went to 15mg why wouldn't mine be 607?

And I agree as far as length of time.. I personally would run both.. Op stated he wants to keep things legal.. Maybe look into trest as well..

So now your saying my labs are suspect??lol bro tons of reputable members have been in the 400s on 5-6mg DAC a week.. So when I went to 15mg why wouldn't mine be 607?

And I agree as far as length of time.. I personally would run both.. Op stated he wants to keep things legal.. Maybe look into trest as well..

Calm down.
I'm simply saying ive seen your blood work score high. I haven't seen others, maybe I should look harder.
I didn't say it was fraudulent or suspect, I'm simply saying I've only seen yours.
Don't be so adversarial dude.

And I was simply stating time frames for growth.
Not that peps weren't good.

Does the designer allow you to gain muscle quicker than peps? Sure. I will argue that you will have a much easier time retaining gains made with the peps though and they have less sides for sure. I personally would use both.

Hope you like Super Trenabol... I loved it... along with about 95% of the other IML and BSL products I have tried and run! But I think that I am about done with the PH's and am ready for the big boy shiiiiit... LOL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear