over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

supplement advice

perfection

Registered
I was just wondering if anyone would or could tell me the next best thing to take after sust, tren e, eq, deca? Should i continue to take those and up the doses? Some imput is welcome and wanted. Got a competition coming up in four months and need to know if i need to take anything else for bulking?:headbang: My diet is prettty good and i eat pretty clean.

yes i was taking 5 but i just stopped taking the dbol because i have been taking it for 8 weeks and i was reading that i shouldnt go longer then that on 40mg a day. So i am just takng the 4 currently. i just feel like that i have been taking all this stuff and i have not seen any weight gain or size put on. this is so frustrating. i just need advise to see if i am taking all this stuff and if one is canceling the other out.

Just out of curiosity what made you take all those compounds at once?

If your thinking about competing you really need to know alot more about gear and nutrition first.

Any pics?

I wanted to get a base of mucle first then cut down. Im trying to get my legs to grow or get some size, mainly my quads, but for some reason they will not grow. I eat everything in site. All i eat is baked or grilled chicken or steak and potatoes and veggies but it seems like the harder i try to grow the more difficult it is for me to due so. I drink protien shakes to go in between meals as well. I dont have any pics yet. I havent taken any. Please tell me more about the nutrition part of it as well. That is why i am here. I am here to learn from the pros and the best. So any advice is greatly appriciated.

I was just wondering if anyone would or could tell me the next best thing to take after sust, tren e, eq, deca? Should i continue to take those and up the doses? Some imput is welcome and wanted. Got a competition coming up in four months and need to know if i need to take anything else for bulking?:headbang: My diet is prettty good and i eat pretty clean.

Hey bro, my advice is. Stay away from dbol, deca and sustanon. In case you have some join problems use the deca if not stay away from that. Stick to test enanthate , cypionathe , acetate , eq and tren ... Do not think that by taking much test , eq or tren is going to be better.... Just do what is the right amount and you will be good, also make sure you have some hgh on hand and a good anti estrogen and some liver support pills.

If you need more detail or a cycle layout send me a pm. I will be glad to help you...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Can we get some stats from you? Height weight how many mgs or gs your are taking of each compound?

No progress? Are you using a sponsor or a hook up of yours?

ok guys Im 5ft.9in. my wieght is 202 and Im trying to keep my diet as clean as possible. It seems like the cleaner i eat the more wieght i lose. I dont think that im gaining muscle but then again i see myself everyday and probably would not notice if i am. My bench wieght has gone from 225lbs to 315lbs in a matter of months. I am trying to get my diet just right so i dont get burnt out. Im doing cardio for about 15 to 20mins daily. I had my body fat measured the other day and it is down to 9%. I still havent taken any pics because im not satisfied with my progress. ill take some tonight and post them later on. Im taking 700mg of sust, just finished the dbol but was taking 40mg a day, Im only taking 150mg of deca a week,take 300mg of tren e a week and i am taking 600mg of eq a week. do i need to drop or increase anything.

Last edited:
I have some good input....but before I do...question: What is your cycle history? You may have mentioned it...as I may have over looked it. This will help give most accurate answer...including your other stats above.

There is a lot of missing information here. You say you have a competition in 4 months. Is this a bodybuilding competition? If so, you are trying to "bulk" at 16 weeks out? Also, it seems as if you have very little knowledge of your supplement/AAS plan or your nutrition ("I eat pretty clean"). At 16 weeks out from a comp, you should have a pretty good gameplan ready to go.

Post your complete stats including pictures, your cycle history, and a complete outline of your daily nutrition including macros and maybe someone can offer some help. Without that info you are asking useless questions.

ok guys here are my stats:
hieght:5ft.9in
wieght: 202lbs
body fat:9%

cycle history:
cyp200 eod
dbol20mg everyday

current cycles
sust250:1ml eod
bold300:1ml eod- almost done with this. 2 shots left
deca 300: 1/2ml a week
Tren E 200: 1/2ml eod

diet:
Breakfast: 1 whole egg and 5 egg whites
mid morning: protein shake. 40g of protein
Lunch: 10oz baked or grilled chicken breast and a baked potatoe
mid afternoon snack: protein shake. 40g of protein
workout program
dinner: 10oz baked or grilled chicken breast and a baked potatoe
before bed snack: protein shake. 40g of protein.

for some reason when i try to post pictures, it post them sideways. it wont let me flip them. I will get some up soon.

Last edited:
Get rid of all the shakes.

I've found I respond better to eating whole meals instead of shakes. I'd eat fish at least a couple times a day. Throw in some grass fed beef as well.

ok guys here are my stats:
hieght:5ft.9in
wieght: 202lbs
body fat:9%

cycle history:
cyp200 eod
dbol20mg everyday

current cycles
sust250:1ml eod
bold300:1ml eod- almost done with this. 2 shots left
deca 300: 1/2ml a week
Tren E 200: 1/2ml eod

diet:
Breakfast: 1 whole egg and 5 egg whites
mid morning: protein shake. 40g of protein
Lunch: 10oz baked or grilled chicken breast and a baked potatoe
mid afternoon snack: protein shake. 40g of protein
workout program
dinner: 10oz baked or grilled chicken breast and a baked potatoe
before bed snack: protein shake. 40g of protein.

for some reason when i try to post pictures, it post them sideways. it wont let me flip them. I will get some up soon.

You can keep it the same for a while I would change things up at 10-12 weeks out I would go to short esters I would go with prop and tren ace maybe some masteron ace 100 mg eod of each. Short esters prob also add a few lbs of weight hard solid weight during dieting bc the change in compounds.

I've found I respond better to eating whole meals instead of shakes. I'd eat fish at least a couple times a day. Throw in some grass fed beef as well.

That aint true many bodybuilders use shakes throughout there whole prep. The guy that won middle weight and the light heavy weight winner and overall winner in my state last year used shakes all the way through the day of the show and the middleweight winner was hard as a rock both came in super shredded. Pro mike valentino that is a majority of his food all the way through show and he is always shredded.

Not necessarily. During prep I always use shakes a couple of times per day since my busy work schedule makes it very difficult to use whole foods exclusively. And I NEVER eat fish. I hate it. Both of these things have never hurt my conditioning.

Last edited:
so basically i need to change my compounds up at10 weeks out and my diet will change as well. I will change some of my potatoes to veggies? guys i really do appriciate the advise on everything. i am working right now to get my pics posted as well. thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131