over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplement Breakthrough!!!

Bump for Phil's Beef Aminos. I've ordered about 3 cases since I first tried it and love it. I'll be getting a case for the summer because that sucker makes me veiny and strong as Phil's forearm. :)

BrooklynBB said:
Bump for Phil's Beef Aminos. I've ordered about 3 cases since I first tried it and love it. I'll be getting a case for the summer because that sucker makes me veiny and strong as Phil's forearm. :)
It does help produce a very good pump. excellent for dieting. It helps to maintain energy levels when your carbs are low. And BrooklynBB, Nothing is as strong as Phils Forearm!!:eek: LOL. Liquid Beef Aminos are the BOMB!!

I gave in and Pm'd Phil. Gotta get me a case. I think im gonna do a capful before training, 2 capfuls with my Pwo slin drink(this should be awesome) and another cap before bed on training days. Non training days i'll do a cap in the morning and one before bed. Hows this sound :)

fourthgen said:
I gave in and Pm'd Phil. Gotta get me a case. I think im gonna do a capful before training, 2 capfuls with my Pwo slin drink(this should be awesome) and another cap before bed on training days. Non training days i'll do a cap in the morning and one before bed. Hows this sound :)
Sounds like a good plan. I mean you really can never have too much aminos, within reason. Drink lots of water with them. Keep us updated on how they work for you. I think the more real data we can collect about actual results will be good for all. I'm excited about this not for the money making aspect but as a great supplement. I for one am tired of forkin over huge money for shit that does not deliver. We all train hard, I'd like to think so anyway, and we deserve the best protein we can ingest. I believe this is the answer. I feel great when I'm training, focused, intense and you just want to grind out the heavy sets and keep going. The best supp I've tried, ever!!

Oldfella,

1 cap full in about how much water would you say makes it tastes good? How much water have you used for one cap full and found it to be the best for one cap full?

I would like to try the chocolate, I hear it tastes very good.

BOOMSHAKER said:
Oldfella,

1 cap full in about how much water would you say makes it tastes good? How much water have you used for one cap full and found it to be the best for one cap full?

I would like to try the chocolate, I hear it tastes very good.
Firstly, keep blushing it suits you LOL. ( cool avatar). I mix one capful in about 250-300mls of water. It tastes like a weakish vanilla shake. some say it tastes like white chocolate. Apparently Phil says the choc flavor is really good. I'm waiting for that flavor to come in. Love my chocolate:eek: . Of course taste is a matter of personal choice. I might try some vanilla in orange juice, I use OJ for protein shakes sometimes just for variety. BOOMSHAKER, keep the avatars coming!!!:D Thanks and Cheers!!

oldfella said:
Firstly, keep blushing it suits you LOL. ( cool avatar). I mix one capful in about 250-300mls of water. It tastes like a weakish vanilla shake. some say it tastes like white chocolate. Apparently Phil says the choc flavor is really good. I'm waiting for that flavor to come in. Love my chocolate:eek: . Of course taste is a matter of personal choice. I might try some vanilla in orange juice, I use OJ for protein shakes sometimes just for variety. BOOMSHAKER, keep the avatars coming!!!:D Thanks and Cheers!!

Man I am gonna have to get some cash up quickie and get some! Thanks for the info OldFella!

BOOMSHAKER said:
Man I am gonna have to get some cash up quickie and get some! Thanks for the info OldFella!
DAMN!!!!....LOL where do you get these avatars????...:D :D :D Good one! OH, and Your welcome, I got distracted:p .

fourthgen said:
Im just gonna slam the capful. You don't need to mix it with water do you?
You can do that but when I did I think it was just a bit too heavy and well we won't go into great detail here but since mixing with water I have found it to be easily absorbed and did not upset my gut. I also think it gets to absorb faster with water, Just my opinion. You will find it real sweet though and you will need to drink water with it anyway. Been there done that. Cheers!

oldfella said:
DAMN!!!!....LOL where do you get these avatars????...:D :D :D Good one! OH, and Your welcome, I got distracted:p .

Most are of "ex acquaintances" but this one came from my bud buyguy1, when he saw it he knew I had to have it. LOL that's my pal! :D

I can base my week (if it will be a good one or bad one) based on Booms avatar. The better the pic, the better the week!:p

Do we have any New Zealand BBers out there? I can ship to NZ if interested. THis stuff is the BOMB. Drop me a PM and we'll give you details!!

BOOMSHAKER said:
Most are of "ex acquaintances" but this one came from my bud buyguy1, when he saw it he knew I had to have it. LOL that's my pal! :D
Yes, you did!!

nosmas said:
I can base my week (if it will be a good one or bad one) based on Booms avatar. The better the pic, the better the week!:p
Well, judging from this avatar, It's gonna be a great week!!!:D

Very great..............for sure!:)

fourthgen said:
I just ordered a case of vanilla. Cant wait till it arrives.
Good stuff. You will ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!Let us know how you go with it please!!

fourthgen said:
I just ordered a case of vanilla. Cant wait till it arrives.

BUMP, let us know how you like it and how best you found to use it.

stupid question...

how many mg or g of protein are in 1 capful ?

didnt get the last post..100mg in 1 cap? U guys lost me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity